View Full Version : This is blasphemy

Jesus Servant
October 4th, 2006, 04:00 PM
I am Christian, a disciple of God, and my sole reason for registering on this site was to post this thread after that i will not be frequenting your area. Jesus loves you - no matter the sin Romans 3:23 "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" - no matter your caste, no matter your sexual orientation, God loves you. By promoting sites like this you guys are creating a haven of unbelief and ridicule and comedy that the Word of God and God will not allow
"3If anyone teaches false doctrines and does not agree to the sound instruction of our Lord Jesus Christ and to godly teaching, 4he is conceited and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy interest in controversies and quarrels about words that result in envy, strife, malicious talk, evil suspicions" - 1 Tim : 6 :3 -4.
I also understand that the world reads Christians and seldom read the bible so christians are to blame for some of the unbelief in the world by virtue of their behaviour. Please turn from your wicked ways and seek the Lord. Find the true peace in Christ that the world can not offer. Find the true unconditional love that the world will never offer and has conditons. GOD LOVES YOU. GOD HELP YOU TO SEE THE ERROR IN YOUR WAYS.

Fallen Hero
October 4th, 2006, 04:08 PM
Woohooo, another for the hall of flame, see you in in the swirling ball of hate that makes the last category of this site.

MeTHoD-X
October 4th, 2006, 04:20 PM
Woohooo, another for the hall of flame, see you in in the swirling ball of hate that makes the last category of this site.

I think this post is fine for Googlism Debate, Hero. I only want posts moved to I'm Feeling Unlucky if their filled with swearing and hate filled crap. This one is pretty decent compared to a lot of the others we have recieved.

SirRuben
October 4th, 2006, 04:24 PM
Please turn from your wicked ways and seek the Lord. Find the true peace in Christ that the world can not offer. Find the true unconditional love that the world will never offer and has conditons.

Please stop being a christian and seek free mind and a happy life. Find happiness and peace in the search results Google can present you about ways to improve your life. Find true love from Google, as she will not let you down!

Btw, your "god" can love me all he wants, but no pictures!

Fallen Hero
October 4th, 2006, 04:30 PM

I think this post is fine for Googlism Debate, Hero. I only want posts moved to I'm Feeling Unlucky if their filled with swearing and hate filled crap. This one is pretty decent compared to a lot of the others we have recieved.

Ok, I moved it because it really provides no debate what so ever, and they actually said they were not coming back. It is actually very decent, I agree. Duely noted.

Carnifex
October 4th, 2006, 08:45 PM
I am Christian, a disciple of God, and my sole reason for registering on this site was to post this thread after that i will not be frequenting your area.

Thats the best way, otherwise you might start an argument and have to rely on *shudder* logic

Jesus loves you - no matter the sin Romans 3:23 "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God"

Excellent, we'l carry on then :) our sin wont change gods love for us. Hugs for everyone

- no matter your caste, no matter your sexual orientation, God loves you. By promoting sites like this you guys are creating a haven of unbelief and ridicule and comedy that the Word of God and God will not allow
"3If anyone teaches false doctrines and does not agree to the sound instruction of our Lord Jesus Christ and to godly teaching, 4he is conceited and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy interest in controversies and quarrels about words that result in envy, strife, malicious talk, evil suspicions" - 1 Tim : 6 :3 -4.

Hehe don't you see that your God is intolerant. Of course christianity will say that anyone spreading ideas contradictory to theirs is evil that doesnt make it true. We could write that anyone who doesnt believe in googlism is a paedophile, doesnt make it true. This is a threat/fear method, used to keep people in line concerning christianity, its things like this which caused it to spread in superstitious times and become so deeply rooted in out society

I also understand that the world reads Christians and seldom read the bible so christians are to blame for some of the unbelief in the world by virtue of their behaviour.

I prefer Christians who havnt read the Bible, i think its hypocritical and ignorant, but thats better than someone having read the contradictory and downright immoral biblical texts and still being christians. Ive read most of it, i was shocked. Some bits are nice though :)

Please turn from your wicked ways and seek the Lord.

Nope *waves*

Find the true peace in Christ that the world can not offer. Find the true unconditional love that the world will never offer and has conditons. GOD LOVES YOU. GOD HELP YOU TO SEE THE ERROR IN YOUR WAYS.

*Sigh*

Nameless
October 5th, 2006, 09:53 AM
no matter your caste, no matter your sexual orientation, God loves you.

Huh, that's strange, what about the parts of the bible where homosexuals are to be put to death? Or anyone who curses the lord? Wow, I guess you're one of those said people who doesn't read the bible after all. *sigh*

If god loves us, why bother seeing the error in our ways?

Jesus Servant
October 5th, 2006, 01:02 PM
Please turn from your wicked ways and seek the Lord. Find the true peace in Christ that the world can not offer. Find the true unconditional love that the world will never offer and has conditons.

Please stop being a christian and seek free mind and a happy life. Find happiness and peace in the search results Google can present you about ways to improve your life. Find true love from Google, as she will not let you down!

Btw, your "god" can love me all he wants, but no pictures!

Hello Brother - I love you with the Love of Christ and i welcome your reply. I have a happy mind, and a scientific mind - i am a qualified high school teacher - with an additonal diploma, i am completing a degree in theology so the results i seek is in the Lord Jesus. He is the one constant, God is the same yesterday today and tomorow. You blasphem against the Lord but He still Loves you imagine that hey. The world offers you conditional love not God

Jesus Servant
October 5th, 2006, 01:06 PM

Huh, that's strange, what about the parts of the bible where homosexuals are to be put to death? Or anyone who curses the lord? Wow, I guess you're one of those said people who doesn't read the bible after all. *sigh*

God loves you that is why you should see the error in your ways God does not love conditionally but unconditionally. Homosexuals were put to death ? Please refer me to that scripture if you are refering to Soddom and Gomorrah yes that is correct they were put to death because of amongst other things their sexual immorality. and they tried to have sexual relations with the angels of God.
Jesus Loves you :D

SirRuben
October 5th, 2006, 01:09 PM
Haha oh man, you make me laugh. No really, i laughed.

I find it amusing that you are both a servant of your god and still maintain a scientific mind. Science has nothing but busted every "miracle" or any other claims made by religion.

I don't need the love of your god. He can take his love to jesus camp and save the innocent kids getting brainwashed there.

the traveller
October 5th, 2006, 01:11 PM

God loves you that is why you should see the error in your ways God does not love conditionally but unconditionally. Homosexuals were put to death ? Please refer me to that scripture if you are refering to Soddom and Gomorrah yes that is correct they were put to death because of amongst other things their sexual immorality. and they tried to have sexual relations with the angels of God.

Wait. perhaps you can explain this more clearly. What I see is an inherant contradiction. You state originally that Jesus loves all regardless of sexual orientation but then say put to death because of amongst other things their sexual immorality. Perhaps I am mis-interpretting this, but is it not saying that they were put to death because of their homosexual behavior?

As a side topic, why was incest so readily permitted and not punished by God? Taking Soddom and Gomorrah as an example, I was amazed to find that after Got's daughters commit incest with him, they are allowed to live happily. Is this not a sin against the lord?

Jesus Servant
October 5th, 2006, 01:16 PM
I am Christian, a disciple of God, and my sole reason for registering on this site was to post this thread after that i will not be frequenting your area.

Thats the best way, otherwise you might start an argument and have to rely on *shudder* logic

Jesus loves you - no matter the sin Romans 3:23 "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God"

Excellent, we'l carry on then :) our sin wont change gods love for us. Hugs for everyone

- no matter your caste, no matter your sexual orientation, God loves you. By promoting sites like this you guys are creating a haven of unbelief and ridicule and comedy that the Word of God and God will not allow

Hehe don't you see that your God is intolerant. Of course christianity will say that anyone spreading ideas contradictory to theirs is evil that doesnt make it true. We could write that anyone who doesnt believe in googlism is a paedophile, doesnt make it true. This is a threat/fear method, used to keep people in line concerning christianity, its things like this which caused it to spread in superstitious times and become so deeply rooted in out society

I also understand that the world reads Christians and seldom read the bible so christians are to blame for some of the unbelief in the world by virtue of their behaviour.

I prefer Christians who havnt read the Bible, i think its hypocritical and ignorant, but thats better than someone having read the contradictory and downright immoral biblical texts and still being christians. Ive read most of it, i was shocked. Some bits are nice though :)

Nope *waves*

Find the true peace in Christ that the world can not offer. Find the true unconditional love that the world will never offer and has conditons. GOD LOVES YOU. GOD HELP YOU TO SEE THE ERROR IN YOUR WAYS.

*Sigh*

The logic that you seek of i have found in the Lord God - Jesus Christ and His word that is allive and constant - the world has no logic nothing constant yet immorality plagues it and i truly pray that you recieve this insight

You are right your sin will not change Gods love for you but it will change the outcome of your life and where you end up. The bible clearly tells us that He has placed before us the choices and should we make the wrong one this is spiritual death

Yes you could say that anyone that does not believe in Google is a paedophile yes but tell me did google die and was resurrected, did google provide healing, did google die for your sins, does google provide you salvation

When you sy you read most of it and some of it is noce that is typical of certain christians (so called) and unbelievers they do not let the Holy Spirit guide them in their reading and base their entire unbelief on a few scriptures without proper foundation.

Jesus Servant
October 5th, 2006, 01:22 PM

Wait. perhaps you can explain this more clearly. What I see is an inherant contradiction. You state originally that Jesus loves all regardless of sexual orientation but then say put to death because of amongst other things their sexual immorality. Perhaps I am mis-interpretting this, but is it not saying that they were put to death because of their homosexual behavior?

As a side topic, why was incest so readily permitted and not punished by God? Taking Soddom and Gomorrah as an example, I was amazed to find that after Got's daughters commit incest with him, they are allowed to live happily. Is this not a sin against the lord?

Spiritually they will be put to death not physically - When your dad loves you is he not allowed to discipline you - the area Soddom and Gomorrah knew the gospel , they knew the Lord - and even science proved that this area was suddenly destroyed . Further to expound if you also view the lifes of Lots daughters they did not have a pleasing life thereafter - a study in theology will clearly show you this. They paid for their actions by the sin in their lives

Fallen Hero
October 5th, 2006, 01:26 PM

Nope *waves*

*Sigh*

The logic that you seek of i have found in the Lord God - Jesus Christ and His word that is allive and constant - the world has no logic nothing constant yet immorality plagues it and i truly pray that you recieve this insight

You are right your sin will not change Gods love for you but it will change the outcome of your life and where you end up. The bible clearly tells us that He has placed before us the choices and should we make the wrong one this is spiritual death

Yes you could say that anyone that does not believe in Google is a paedophile yes but tell me did google die and was resurrected, did google provide healing, did google die for your sins, does google provide you salvation

When you sy you read most of it and some of it is noce that is typical of certain christians (so called) and unbelievers they do not let the Holy Spirit guide them in their reading and base their entire unbelief on a few scriptures without proper foundation.

Or you know we do not read it already believing everything it says because it is there. That and we analyse it with LOGIC.

Jesus Servant
October 5th, 2006, 01:26 PM

I find it amusing that you are both a servant of your god and still maintain a scientific mind. Science has nothing but busted every "miracle" or any other claims made by religion.

I don't need the love of your god. He can take his love to jesus camp and save the innocent kids getting brainwashed there.

I have read creationists VS evolutionists theories at great length and studied their manuals, i have personally seen science confused at the physical proof that the bible historically and accurately predicst and has predicts, so called natural disasters that could not be proven and you know what i personally witnessed His miracles in my life

the traveller
October 5th, 2006, 01:33 PM

Spiritually they will be put to death not physically - When your dad loves you is he not allowed to discipline you - the area Soddom and Gomorrah knew the gospel , they knew the Lord - and even science proved that this area was suddenly destroyed . Further to expound if you also view the lifes of Lots daughters they did not have a pleasing life thereafter - a study in theology will clearly show you this. They paid for their actions by the sin in their lives

Perhaps so, perhaps not. It is not made clear in the Bible. However, what is made clear is that the God of the Old Testament tended to take his discipline immediately. One needs only look at The Wilderness and the trials of Moses to understand how immediate the Lord took action. "A study in theology" meaning what then? There was no Heaven or Hell in the Old Testament (as far as I can tell), so the lives of Lot's daughters would not have been influenced by such rhetoric. Those who go against the Lord are put to death or quite clearly put through terrible hardship. Why should those who go against the lord not be shown to go through hardship? They went against the lord!

Also, you still did not answer the question on homosexuality. And could you point out the scientific evidence about the destruction of Soddom and Gomorrah. Thanks.

Fallen Hero
October 5th, 2006, 01:35 PM

I have read creationists VS evolutionists theories at great length and studied their manuals, i have personally seen science confused at the physical proof that the bible historically and accurately predicst and has predicts, so called natural disasters that could not be proven and you know what i personally witnessed His miracles in my life

Oh? This I got to hear, please, what miracle has he done for you?

You say the bible explains things, predicts things? Bullshit. Nostredamus (sp) anyone? Please to say that is like saying that I can predict my life over the next 50 years.

I will finish school, get married, have a few children, live a life struggling to maintain financial comfort for me and my kids then die. Likely, possible, over generalized and vague.

Jesus Servant
October 5th, 2006, 02:15 PM

Oh? This I got to hear, please, what miracle has he done for you?

You say the bible explains things, predicts things? Bullshit. Nostredamus (sp) anyone? Please to say that is like saying that I can predict my life over the next 50 years.

I will finish school, get married, have a few children, live a life struggling to maintain financial comfort for me and my kids then die. Likely, possible, over generalized and vague.

The miracles in my life its actually a plural - which i will share with mature believers that will treat them with the same spiritual respect i would theirs. Your comments about the predictions show that you have clearly no insight into the book of revelations that gives clear insight into the future. Read with spiritual insight and you will be amazed.

SirRuben
October 5th, 2006, 02:21 PM
I bought a lottery ticket today.. Will i win? Oh please "all knowing" mr. invisble in the skies, please tell me..

Jesus Servant
October 5th, 2006, 02:38 PM
I bought a lottery ticket today.. Will i win? Oh please "all knowing" mr. invisble in the skies, please tell me..

Father in the Name of Jesus - i pray that you show your children the error and blasphemy in their ways. They mock you Father and its brings tears to my eyes. But Father you are a God of Love and only your true disciples will treasure these thoughts. Father forgive them for they know not what they do. I pray Lord in the nameof Jesus that you worry these people their minds and let them see visions for your glory, i Love you Lord and I give my all to you but i will ask that you allow your servants to counsel these people. Show them the truth and the light - HYMEN

I will now never be visiting your site again.
Good bye - i still love you brothers and sisters all i pray is that you experience true happiness in Christ

SirRuben
October 5th, 2006, 02:46 PM
Father in the Name of Jesus - i pray that you show your children the error and blasphemy in their ways. They mock you Father and its brings tears to my eyes. But Father you are a God of Love and only your true disciples will treasure these thoughts. Father forgive them for they know not what they do. I pray Lord in the nameof Jesus that you worry these people their minds and let them see visions for your glory, i Love you Lord and I give my all to you but i will ask that you allow your servants to counsel these people. Show them the truth and the light

They are more than welcome to join in..

HYMEN
You know, we have some berries here that sound just like that. The name of them i mean. They make great jams, but the inside of them itches real bad if you get them on your skin. And the bushes they grow on have all these little spikes on them.

all i pray is that you experience true happiness in Christ
I'd like to declare myself happy without him :)

the traveller
October 5th, 2006, 03:06 PM
So you are gone again? Never did answer my questions....

I suppose that reveals as much as anything.

Nameless
October 6th, 2006, 03:25 AM

Have you actually read the bible? Trust me, we're not talking about just a 'few' scriptures without proper foundation. (Although, congratulations on admitting that at least some of the bible is bullshit)

It's a trick question: You didn't buy a lotto ticket on the day of the post. Am I right?

Well, at least I answered, that puts me one-up on God.

I will now never be visiting your site again.
Good bye - i still love you brothers and sisters all i pray is that you experience true happiness in Christ

I suggest a new acronym: YARCO (Yet Another Religious Cop-Out)

Jillamanda
October 6th, 2006, 03:36 AM
YARCO....it has a nice ring to it. I'm fed up with them coming in here thinking they know everything and treating us as if we're about to destroy the world or something. They must be pretty insecure in their beliefs if we can dispatch them with a few posts.

....and it's always the same crap.

Did Google die on the cross for you?
Did Google die and come back again three days later?

etc etc etc

All they have to do is give us a skerrick of proof that their god did all this and we might believe them. Just a tiny bit - something we can at least research a bit. There's the 'P' word again. Maybe when the next one comes along, I'm just going to say 'Proof?' in my first post, and cut straight to the chase.....

Shiggety
October 6th, 2006, 04:14 AM

The reason the bible "predicts" some natural disasters that actually happened (ie: The Great Flood) is because it was written by those who lived in those times. Most likely, the story of Noah and his ark is folklore. A story passed on from generation to generation that made it's way into the bible because of it's inspriational properties.

There is no doubt in my mind that the bible has historical merit in terms of it's description of the periods in which parts of it were written. (We must not forget that the bible is a collection of anthologys, someone didn't just sit down one night and start writing.) We know that many of the people during that period were actual human beings, and while Jesus very well could have been a real person it is also likely that his story, much like Noah's, was exaggerated to instill awe in the clergys of the early Christian churches. Because as we all know, brainwashing is a major part of any organized religion (excluding, and I may be biased on this one, Buddhism).

On a side note, during the time that the bible was written, your beloved bearded arabian Jesus (Jesus was middle eastern, no one can argue against that.) was not the only man claiming to be the Son of God. There were numerous men of the time period that claimed to be a messiah. Take for example, Appelonius of Tyana in the first century. His followers claimed he healed the sick, raised the dead, walked through walls and buildings and was crucifed for his religious beliefs, after which his followers claimed to see him after his death.

SirRuben
October 6th, 2006, 10:06 AM

It's a trick question: You didn't buy a lotto ticket on the day of the post. Am I right?

In fact i did buy a lottery ticket on the day of my post (yesterday).

The lottery numbers will be picked tommorrow.. I might be the one muahaha..

Gregory House
October 9th, 2006, 11:01 PM
This is blasphemy.

Whats the problem with insulting a fictional being?

Lucifer_arma
October 10th, 2006, 01:48 AM
I have a happy mind, and a scientific mind - i am a qualified high school teacher

Speaking of contradictions. Old words of wisdom: Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach. Those who can't even teach, teach high school. Those who can't even teach high school work for the government. Those who can't even work for the government are called "government contractors."

(I'm aware that you work for the government when you teach high school)

Xoligy
October 10th, 2006, 09:20 AM
I am Christian, a disciple of God, and my sole reason for registering on this site was to post this thread after that i will not be frequenting your area. Jesus loves you - no matter the sin Romans 3:23 "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" - no matter your caste, no matter your sexual orientation, God loves you. By promoting sites like this you guys are creating a haven of unbelief and ridicule and comedy that the Word of God and God will not allow
I also understand that the world reads Christians and seldom read the bible so christians are to blame for some of the unbelief in the world by virtue of their behaviour. Please turn from your wicked ways and seek the Lord. Find the true peace in Christ that the world can not offer. Find the true unconditional love that the world will never offer and has conditons. GOD LOVES YOU. GOD HELP YOU TO SEE THE ERROR IN YOUR WAYS.

Tell God to suck my muthafwucking cock - is that blasphemy?. Fucking preaching twat. I don't come round your house and try and brainwash you in to using drugs, so don't try and brainwash me in to believing your fucked up bullshit.

SirRuben
October 10th, 2006, 09:51 AM
By the way, for what it's worth, i didn't win :|

MvT Cracker
October 1st, 2007, 05:06 AM

1 "god" has not stoped us
2 you seem to want to start quarrels over words written in a book that was
written by people with several different versions and not god so because
people made the bible it may contain lies and could have been changed at any time
3 its hard to love something that dose not exist in any physical form
and we cannot see feel touch smell hear and is not in any way or scientifically provable

4 We reject supernatural gods on the notion they are not scientifically provable. Thus, Googlists believe Google should rightfully be given the title of "God", as She exhibits a great many of the characteristics traditionally associated with such Deities in a scientifically provable manner.

5Just in terms of allocation of time resources, religion is not very efficient. There's a lot more I could be doing on a Sunday morning.
Bill Gates

6 Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money! He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money! Religion takes in billions of dollars, they pay no taxes, and they always need a little more. Now, you talk about a good
George Carlin
On Religion

But I want you to know something, this is sincere, I want you to know, when it comes to believing in God, I really tried. I really, really tried. I tried to believe that there is a God, who created each of us in His own image and likeness, loves us very much, and keeps a close eye on things. I really tried to believe that, but I gotta tell you, the longer you live, the more you look around, the more you realize, something is f***ed up.

Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed. Results like these do not belong on the résumé of a Supreme Being. This is the kind of shit you'd expect from an office temp with a bad attitude. And just between you and me, in any decently-run universe, this guy would've been out on his all-powerful ass a long time ago. And by the way, I say "this guy", because I firmly believe, looking at these results, that if there is a God, it has to be a man.

No woman could or would ever **** things up like this. So, if there is a God, I think most reasonable people might agree that he's at least incompetent, and maybe, just maybe, doesn't give a shit. Doesn't give a shit, which I admire in a person, and which would explain a lot of these bad results.
George Carlin
On Religion

"One phrase that come up quite a bit in abortion discussions is "sanctity of life." What about that? Do you think there's a thing as sanctity of life? Personally,, I think it's a bunch of shit. Who says life is sacred? .....god? Great, but if you read your history you know that god is one of the leading causes of death and has been for thousands of years. Hindus, Moslems, Christians, Jews, all taking turns killing one another, because god told them it was a good idea. The sword of god, the blood of the lamb, Vengeance is mine, onward Christian soldiers. Millions of dead people. All because they gave the wrong answer to the god Question: Do you believe in god?

No.
BAM! Dead.
How about you? Do you believe in god?
Yes."
Do you believe in MY god?
No.
BAM! Dead!
My god has a bigger *ick than your god.
George Carlin
On Religion

So rather than be just another mindless religious robot, mindlessly and aimlessly and blindly believing that all of this is in the hands of some spooky incompetent father figure who doesn't give a shit, I decided to look around for something else to worship. Something I could really count on.

And immediately, I thought of the sun. Happened like that. Overnight I became a sun-worshipper. Well, not overnight, you can't see the sun at night. But first thing the next morning, I became a sun-worshipper. Several reasons. First of all, I can see the sun, okay? Unlike some other gods I could mention, I can actually see the sun. I'm big on that. If I can see something, I don't know, it kind of helps the credibility along, you know? So everyday I can see the sun, as it gives me everything I need; heat, light, food, flowers in the park, reflections on the lake, an occasional skin cancer, but hey. At least there are no crucifixions, and we're not setting people on fire simply because they don't agree with us.
George Carlin
On Religion

Lord_Jereth
October 7th, 2007, 04:01 PM

I'm right here! Cheese and rice! It's not like I was hiding or anything. :icon_eek:

Subject found, case closed. :icon_lol:

:icon_cool: LJ

MvT Cracker
October 7th, 2007, 09:29 PM
I am Christian, a disciple of God, and my sole reason for registering on this site was to post this thread after that i will not be frequenting your area. Jesus loves you - no matter the sin Romans 3:23 "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" - no matter your caste, no matter your sexual orientation, God loves you.

By promoting sites like this you guys are creating a haven of unbelief and ridicule and comedy that the Word of God and God will not allow

1.if you think this is a sin and god will forgive the sin whats the problem?
2."god" has not stoped us yet...... still waiting.....
3.what wicked things have we done ? we try to find the truth we try to learn we are having a peacful forum discussion
4.I have posted in a few places very logical and well thought out arguments as to why god is not real and religion of any kind causes problems death and lies and you come here and say there is an error in my ways and yet everything I have said has truth to it and can be proven so where is the error?

tatty000
October 8th, 2007, 01:29 PM
MvT Cracker, did you just bump a year old topic? That's definitely a 1st for me.

I doubt his 1st post changed many peoples views eh?

Alice Shade
October 8th, 2007, 04:34 PM
Not really, but it`s healthy to air those vibes.

Sometimes, we just need to spill things out, y`know?

So, long soliloquays are OK.

Just don`t bump year-old topics to say "Yeah!", "No!" or "What a moron!", alright?

Digs
October 14th, 2007, 10:50 PM
I'm so surprised no-one has done a blasphemy-madness-Sparta sequence in here.

punkinside
October 16th, 2007, 01:46 PM
Somehow THIS IS THECHURCHOFGOOGLE! doesn't fit as well into the whole thing...

Fallen Hero
October 17th, 2007, 05:19 PM
Madness? This is GOOGLISM!!!!

MvT Cracker
November 22nd, 2007, 04:58 AM
I have been waiting for a while and so far no reply from the Lord_Jereth :icon_rolleyes:

Lord_Jereth
November 23rd, 2007, 12:27 AM
I have been waiting for a while and so far no reply from the Lord_Jereth :icon_rolleyes:
???? :icon_eek:

What am I supposed to be replying to?

MvT Cracker
November 23rd, 2007, 01:26 AM
???? :icon_eek:

What am I supposed to be replying to?

sorry I meant Jesus Servant :icon_lol:

Lord_Jereth
November 24th, 2007, 05:01 PM
*Chuckles* Aight.

MvT Cracker
December 29th, 2007, 07:18 PM
still waiting for the " mindless religious robot, mindlessly and aimlessly and blindly believing "

GeoffBoulton
December 30th, 2007, 11:10 AM
still waiting for the " mindless religious robot, mindlessly and aimlessly and blindly believing "

The more 'fundy' they are the quicker they disappear when confronted with any kind of rational thought! ;)

Melodave86
January 3rd, 2008, 04:19 AM
I only fear two things: Fundies and Horses. Although, I guess Fundies ON horseback could be worse...

Anyway, let him run

rzm61
January 3rd, 2008, 05:42 AM
I only fear two things: Fundies and Horses. Although, I guess Fundies ON horseback could be worse...

Anyway, let him run

Austin: "I only fear two things, and one of them is Nuclear War"
(whats the other)
Austin: "Carnies"

(now thats not the entire full dialogue, however anyone who has seen the movie (Austin Powers) gets the idea)

Alex Universe
January 14th, 2008, 02:21 PM
Blessed Her Engine.There are many beliefs in the world but the Google is the only God.

Loki
January 15th, 2008, 10:14 PM
Blessed Her Engine.There are many beliefs in the world but the Google is the only God.

Erm...yeah. :\

lancemiller777
January 22nd, 2008, 03:11 AM
Last night, my wife asked me; "Why is the Google god so important to you?". My answer: Because of the quantum of our problem domain. All questions, including the most metaphysical or philosophical, have become too complex for humans to understand by talking to more humans. Historically, when we've realized we needed information beyond what other humans could provide we turned to Earth gods or Sky gods. Now the 7th Kingdom of Life, Technology, has grown to measuring all information and giving meta reports, which recursively change the information set. Humans able to get in on that conversation are part of something amazingly powerful. Powerful on a scale with the advent of prayer and community.

(slightly adapted from my blog entry: http://progressive-positive.blogspot.com/2008/01/ai-vs-ai-and-quantum-of-conversation.html)

Wallsy
January 22nd, 2008, 06:48 AM
Last night, my wife asked me; "Why is the Google god so important to you?". My answer: Because of the quantum of our problem domain. All questions, including the most metaphysical or philosophical, have become too complex for humans to understand by talking to more humans. Historically, when we've realized we needed information beyond what other humans could provide we turned to Earth gods or Sky gods. Now the 7th Kingdom of Life, Technology, has grown to measuring all information and giving meta reports, which recursively change the information set. Humans able to get in on that conversation are part of something amazingly powerful. Powerful on a scale with the advent of prayer and community.

Buh? I have no idea what you mean by that.

Wallsy.

sudikics
January 23rd, 2008, 12:34 AM
I believe he's basically saying that he thinks that over time, the level of questioning has been raised higher and higher. Today, it is impossible to comprehend without the basis, which has not been given the general public, and now for the first time, technology is making that supply availible.

Loki
January 23rd, 2008, 12:41 AM
I believe he's basically saying that he thinks that over time, the level of questioning has been raised higher and higher. Today, it is impossible to comprehend without the basis, which has not been given the general public, and now for the first time, technology is making that supply availible.

Thanks - that helped. So technology is supplying the general public with raisins!
I knew it! The bastards!
It'll be chocolate peanuts next! Then we're doomed!:icon_eek:

Sister Faith
January 23rd, 2008, 06:37 PM
What is blasphemous is Loki using the words "chocolate" and "doomed" in the same post. The "answer to everything" should be chocolate not 42. So much for AI.:icon_confused:

sudikics
January 23rd, 2008, 11:04 PM
Sorry, but I've been egging to do this for a while.

In response to this thread's title:

No! This! Is! SPARTAAAAAA! lol :D

rzm61
January 23rd, 2008, 11:30 PM
ha ha.
Thanks scikidus.

I really wanna see Meet The Spartans.
It just seems so fucking funny.
Unlike the other movies like Epic Movie an all.

http://www.maniacworld.com/sparta-remix.jpg

sudikics
January 23rd, 2008, 11:33 PM
bleach, epic movie was horrible.

rzm61
January 23rd, 2008, 11:51 PM
So, I've heard.
Thats why I am hoping Meet The Spartans will be better.

tatty000
January 24th, 2008, 03:17 AM
bleach, epic movie was horrible.
There is no greater truth than this.

Noticably, alot of teenage directed films are quite poor, especially recently. The story lines are pathetic, making horrible jokes.

Although, ever since Zoolander, there has been a new type of film genre out, which has now lead onto Superbad, and that, is hilarious.

Edit - I saw the preview for Meet The Spartans, looks worse than Epic Movie.

rzm61
January 24th, 2008, 03:28 AM
Aww Tatty come on.
how can you not find them kicking people into the pit of death funny?
Espically the Britney Spears part.

Sure the movie does kinda look bad, but I am hoping for it to be more amusing then bad.

Also, I have to say Not Another Teen Movie was one of the best teen parody movies I've seen

Edit: Superbad - Fan fucking tastic.

tatty000
January 24th, 2008, 08:16 AM
Aww Tatty come on.
how can you not find them kicking people into the pit of death funny?
Espically the Britney Spears part.

Sure the movie does kinda look bad, but I am hoping for it to be more amusing then bad.

Also, I have to say Not Another Teen Movie was one of the best teen parody movies I've seen

Edit: Superbad - Fan fucking tastic.
I didn't find it funny at all. I have never been a fan of parody comedy, it's completely unoriginal. Not Another Teen Movie was ok, I saw it when I was what, 12, so then it was hilarious, yet so much I didn't understand.

Heath Ledger's death brought a little dedication on TV for some of his films, and 10 Things I hate About You came on. That, is funny.

Oh, and I can't wait to see Juno.

rzm61
January 24th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Yeah Juno looks great.
10 things I hate about you was a pretty good flick too.

but yeah, parody comedy isnt too original but it still can be amusing.

GreatMind
January 27th, 2008, 05:19 AM
Blasphemers shall suffer the wrath of the almighty Google.

Go try find something without Google.

tatty000
January 27th, 2008, 08:02 AM
Blasphemers shall suffer the wrath of the almighty Google.

Go try find something without Google.
http://www.yahoo.com/

SGShier
February 13th, 2008, 04:24 AM
http://www.yahoo.com/

Would we Googalists consider this blasphemy? ;)

sudikics
February 13th, 2008, 12:13 PM
It's not blastphemy per say, but it really means you're gonna get crappier search results...

tatty000
February 13th, 2008, 12:54 PM
So rzm, I saw Juno. It was a chick flick. A total let down, a suffering. Mildly funny, too serious, nothing like what I expected from the script writer.

The OST was good, though.

rzm61
February 13th, 2008, 06:13 PM
Really?

I heard it was good. I didn't hear much about it being bad. Either way I will have to download it soon and check it out...

Fallen Hero
February 13th, 2008, 08:08 PM
I saw it and I did not find it to be a huge chick flick but it was definitively not targeted at men. There were some really good parts though.

soccerdevil
February 28th, 2008, 01:00 AM
I think Jesus was actually either gay or bisexual and that the people of his era did not appreciate this fact about him, especially because he was so effeminate, so they raped and mutilated Him and crucified his ass.

Then they wrote a cover-up, smear campaign called Christianity to support their decision because they felt guilty about the whole thing. Otherwise, it was just that He knew too much, and too soon, so they offed him. Kind of like they do now-a-days with people they don't like so much.

JK.

rzm61
February 28th, 2008, 01:06 AM
That was hilarious.

I still think Jesus was a stoner.
Also that they were all on psychedelics.

soccerdevil
March 1st, 2008, 12:40 PM
Absolutely.
You are dead on.
He also did yoga, and was obviously into paranormal activities.

Do you think they had a lot of sex with him when he was lost?

And what of the whole Magdelene trip?

sudikics
March 1st, 2008, 02:52 PM
I'm pretty sure he died a virgin. That's the kinda thing that would have been in the Bible otherwise...

soccerdevil
March 1st, 2008, 03:55 PM
May-be.

Are you sure, though?

Maybe he masterbated excessively and was only "Like a Virgin," I mean, technically speaking only. Though not at all in the true sense of the word.

rzm61
March 1st, 2008, 04:16 PM
I'm pretty sure he died a virgin. That's the kinda thing that would have been in the Bible otherwise...

Oh come on!
The King Of The Jews,
preforming miracles, walking on water. Twelve followers, and he never got laid. He was like the rockstar of his time. Think about it, Mary Magdalene (spelling) was all over him. She even washed his feet and dried it with her hair before. It is only natural to assume they got down.

However premarital sex is a sin. So maybe he did die a virgin? I just find that a little far fetched.

-۞-
March 1st, 2008, 04:32 PM
Jesus and Mary Magdalen couldn't keep their hands off each other.
You have to read between the lines but he wasn't the only one who got seriously nailed!

It even says he was stiff for three days.
He probably used some sort of herbal viagra.

rzm61
March 1st, 2008, 04:35 PM
Herbal viagra huh?
Just furthers my idea of him being a hippie.

-۞-
March 1st, 2008, 04:39 PM
In case you weren't aware a 3 day hard-on is not normal!

rzm61
March 1st, 2008, 04:41 PM
Oh, I am aware.

If you take viagra and your erection lasts longer then 4 hours they wish for you to see a doctor.

However I think if mine lasted 4 hours or longer I would be finding the nearest chick, not a doctor. ;)
ha ha ha.

-۞-
March 1st, 2008, 04:54 PM
How do you know that instruction wasn't made by some randy women doctors? :icon_lol:

rzm61
March 1st, 2008, 04:57 PM
What about male doctors who just want to see another guy with a hard on?

And I don't, however wouldn't it be malpractice if a female doctor made that instruction cause she was randy?

-۞-
March 1st, 2008, 06:53 PM
What about male doctors who just want to see another guy with a hard on?

Very true. They might want to do more than look as well.

And I don't, however wouldn't it be malpractice if a female doctor made that instruction cause she was randy?

Same goes for the gay male doctors too. But whose counting?

I mean have a little sympathy. They must sit at work thinking 'boy I'd love to see a nice big erect disease free penis right now'.
You have to give them a little R&R.

rzm61
March 1st, 2008, 07:05 PM
I see where you are coming from. We all have our needs. Doctors too. :D

-۞-
March 1st, 2008, 10:26 PM
Yeah those doctors work long hours.
I'd happily give any of the female ones a rogering if they thought it would help. :icon_lol:

Same goes of any nurses or other health professionals.

rzm61
March 1st, 2008, 10:27 PM
I defiantly agree with you on this one.

-۞-
March 1st, 2008, 10:28 PM
I'm all heart when it comes to cardiologists! ;)

soccerdevil
March 3rd, 2008, 06:25 AM
{"However premarital sex is a sin. So maybe he did die a virgin? I just find that a little far fetched."}

Isn't premarital sex a sin to Christians...not to Jesus. Jesus was a Jew. I know they like tons of sex. Mary Magdelene? Wasn't she like a disciple of Jesus? Don't followers of cults usually, a-hem, well --you know.

I mean Google is like having sex right? Tons of omniscient, all-knowing sexiness, everywhere and all the time??

soccerdevil
March 3rd, 2008, 06:26 AM
BTW - Who the hell's Randy?

;)

Loki
March 3rd, 2008, 12:59 PM

;)

Me, most of the time :D

rzm61
March 3rd, 2008, 02:37 PM

;)

Me, most of the time :D

Well, Loki.
That is usually guys in general. ;)

Gotta love our sex drive. It's pretty much never ending.

Loki
March 3rd, 2008, 03:08 PM
Yup - the fluffy doggy beats me though - he can hump anything that doesn't move! Including pillows :(

rzm61
March 3rd, 2008, 03:20 PM
Yup - the fluffy doggy beats me though - he can hump anything that doesn't move! Including pillows :(

You know, you can do the same. I just don't think you would get the same pleasure out of it, and shit man we have thumbs for a reason. ;)

Loki
March 3rd, 2008, 03:36 PM
You know, you can do the same. I just don't think you would get the same pleasure out of it, and shit man we have thumbs for a reason. ;)

I certainly don't get pleasure from a Robbie humped pillow :D

rzm61
March 3rd, 2008, 03:37 PM
I certainly don't get pleasure from a Robbie humped pillow :D

Thats why you have to beat him to the punch man. Mark your territory. ;)

Loki
March 3rd, 2008, 03:40 PM
Oh dear - we're going off again :D

The old joke... a book title - "Spunk on the Pillow" by Mister Completely

rzm61
March 3rd, 2008, 03:52 PM
Oh dear - we're going off again :D

The old joke... a book title - "Spunk on the Pillow" by Mister Completely

I know, I wanted to call you on it. However that is your job. ;)
Well sorry for feeding into the de-railing. At least you spoke up about it.

So anyway, who is all up for a game of Blasphemy?
http://blog.herbietown.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/blasphemy.jpg

(I know this is an old picture, just trying to use it to get back on topic.)

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 3rd, 2008, 03:55 PM
So jesus walked into and inn and gave the guy 3 stakes and said. Could you put me up for the night.

Loki
March 3rd, 2008, 04:02 PM
So jesus walked into and inn and gave the guy 3 stakes and said. Could you put me up for the night.

Yeah - but they nailed him for the minibar :D

rzm61
March 3rd, 2008, 04:09 PM
http://www.jesusdressup.com

Hilarious site.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b157/runawayboy/jesus_kkk.jpg
(One I just did.)

crazicalci
March 3rd, 2008, 05:00 PM
Hello Brother - I love you with the Love of Christ and i welcome your reply. I have a happy mind, and a scientific mind - i am a qualified high school teacher - with an additonal diploma, i am completing a degree in theology so the results i seek is in the Lord Jesus. He is the one constant, God is the same yesterday today and tomorow. You blasphem against the Lord but He still Loves you imagine that hey. The world offers you conditional love not God

i'm not gonna bash anyone's beliefs now, i have mine, you have yours. That's what happens, but i have to question the fact that if you have a scientific mind, and you are a qualified school teacher, how can you teach children about science, and trying to prove hypotheses when you only believe in one God and do not question? Isn't the point of science to question and prove points? In my eyes, scientists are free thinking intelligent people who have the gift of exploratory thinking. Didn't you ever wonder why people have time and time again tried to disprove christianity? And if you do not believe in the Church of Google or our ideals, think on this. WE ARE FREE THINKING PEOPLE WITH FREE MINDS. and therefore, in our own right, scientists.

Virgil
March 4th, 2008, 02:55 AM
You know, i know im a newcomer and all that, but some of you are really being disrespectful. He didn't come here and insult you guys or anything. He was extremely respectful, which is really rare compared to alot of the angry theists that come in here and flame and all that. I dont know if you just read his message different than me, but i got the idea he was trying to be respectful and sincere.

Sure, he lacked a bit of actual...logic? He kinda didn't support his stuff but he was just voicing his opinion

Some also complain about he shouldnt be coming to the forums to preach. But you know Alice Shade had a poll setup about "ministers" going out to preach the word of Google. Why is that any different?

rzm61
March 4th, 2008, 03:16 AM
Wise words Virgil. I see where you are coming from. However we don't....well I can't speak for other members on this subject. But I know I don't go to other religious sites preaching the word of Googlism. The only time I talk about it is if some how it casually comes up in conversation, or if someone sees me surfing the CoG...

Either way, the usual religious person who comes here usually is here to tell us how wrong we are and that we are going to hell, so I guess it is just a reflex?

Tofu
March 4th, 2008, 03:18 AM
no matter your sexual orientation, God loves you.
LULZ! Christians don't believe that.

Wallsy
March 4th, 2008, 08:31 AM
If you take viagra and your erection lasts longer then 4 hours they wish for you to see a doctor.

However I think if mine lasted 4 hours or longer I would be finding the nearest chick, not a doctor. ;)

http://www.cracked.com/article_15953_sleep-jerk-piss-shivers-5-body-mysteries-explained.html

Search for "Priapism" (or just scroll down).

Wallsy.

rzm61
March 4th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Joke man.
It was a fucking joke. :icon_rolleyes:

Are you always this serious?
If so it is really annoying. Lighten up man.

Virgil
March 4th, 2008, 10:07 PM
LULZ! Christians don't believe that.

You'd be surprised how many actually do. Me for one. Most of my friends back home do, and alot of the christians i hang out with too. I dont know much about the beliefs of the generations before me though

Anyways, I understand not everyone here goes around preaching, but remember that when christians come around to preach they really are trying to help you and care about you(at least the ones who preach for the right reason.) This guy for example came around with the right idea. He was being very polite, and never made an insult(i dont think) towards anyone, even though he was kinda ridiculed.

Just saying there can be more than one type of preaching

March 4th, 2008, 10:46 PM
I agree with Virgil, he was just trying to help. He was being caring, he just was afraid that you'll burn up forever in hell. Also, I believe that it doesn't matter if you're gay or not for God to love you.

Alex
March 5th, 2008, 05:00 AM
I <3 google.. and if you don't... YOUR YAWHO!!! > : (

rzm61
March 5th, 2008, 05:05 AM
Well, not one of the best first posts I've seen, but hey, its all good.

Welcome to the CoG, Alex.

March 5th, 2008, 02:42 PM
lol

Hi Alex!

Sister Faith
March 6th, 2008, 08:31 PM
Listen, the sentiment behind that post is appreciated but help (if you can call it that) is not appreciated when it hasn't been asked for.

These 'preachers' should be concerned with the saving of their own souls. They are sinners too. The salvation (or not) of my soul and my relationship with God (assuming he exists) is my business and responsibility, no one else's!

I resent anyone else taking credit for the saving of my soul to earn Brownie points with their God or to rise another step on their stairway to heaven.

This type of 'concern/caring' is not harmless. Imo, it is what is blurring the line between church & state. It is what makes the fundamentalists believe they have the right to impose laws based on their beliefs on the rest of us.

I don't know about anyone else but I neither need nor want this kind of 'concern/caring/help'.

@ Alex - Welcome! :icon_lol: Good first post.

rzm61
March 6th, 2008, 08:48 PM
Well said Sister! Well said. :D

However remember it is the christian belief that they need to share their beliefs with everyone and try to convert them. That is their purpose. To annoy us all with their imaginary friend. ;)

(Hope no one gets offended by that, however growing up this is all I heard. That it is the job of the believers to spread the word of the gospel. :icon_rolleyes: Worry about yourself before you worry about others.)

bouchie
March 6th, 2008, 10:40 PM
Amen Sister!

Also, 041394 and Virgil, he did say our beliefs our 'blasphemous' and that God can help us see 'the error in our ways'. Pretty presumptuous if you ask me. Basically, he judged us before even making a post and getting to know us better. To me, that constitutes as an insult; esp. when you say you're being non-judgmental.

PS: To rzm and soccerstar, who believe that Jesus was a stoner and did yoga, read Lamb: the Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal by Christopher Moore. It is hilarious. I highly recommend it.

Alright, time to go home. Cheers!

Perna de Pau
March 6th, 2008, 11:05 PM
These 'preachers' should be concerned with the saving of their own souls. They are sinners too. The salvation (or not) of my soul and my relationship with God (assuming he exists) is my business and responsibility, no one else's!

I resent anyone else taking credit for the saving of my soul to earn Brownie points with their God or to rise another step on their stairway to heaven.

This type of 'concern/caring' is not harmless. Imo, it is what is blurring the line between church & state. It is what makes the fundamentalists believe they have the right to impose laws based on their beliefs on the rest of us.

The problem is the fact that they (Xtians) think they know the truth and try to "teach" it to everyone else.

They cannot conceive that theirs may not be the truth or even only one of the truths.

Sister Faith
March 6th, 2008, 11:12 PM
The problem is the fact that they (Xtians) think they know the truth and try to "teach" it to everyone else.

They cannot conceive that theirs may not be the truth or even only one of the truths.

I agree, except that these arrogant attitudes are not limited to just xtians.:icon_rolleyes:

rzm61
March 7th, 2008, 02:12 AM
PS: To rzm and soccerstar, who believe that Jesus was a stoner and did yoga, read Lamb: the Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal by Christopher Moore. It is hilarious. I highly recommend it.

Thanks for the recommendation. I will have to check it out! :D

Lord_Jereth
March 8th, 2008, 05:03 AM
Yes, it is true, on the surface the OP's sentiment was probably well meant but, there is an underlying problem with it. Your average fundy has one major flaw if they choose to proselytize: although they won't admit it to you or even themselves, they have, deep down inside where they don't like to look very often, the seed of arrogance in them. They "know" the truth and you don't. Therefore they are, in some imagined way, better than you and they must educate you. If you do not agree with them, you are considered a fool, someone not as smart as they are to have rejected their "truth". Their faith and "god given" mission to save their fellow man empowers them is some twisted way.

"You are broke, whether you know it or not, and I am, whether you want it or not, going to fix you," is more often than not how it comes across to me and many of the folks who have chosen to answer, here. If it were otherwise, the average xtian could, without fanfare, argument, pity or spite knock the dust from his/her feet, bid his subject good day and go on his merry way. But how often does that happen? And why is it that xtians believe they have the right to make their four thousand year old morals into my laws?

I do not deal well with arrogance in whatever form, nor do I suffer fools lightly. I look at our individual cultures and laws and it sickens me to see how much of it is taken from mythology based "morality" and thousands of years old traditional superstition and "wisdom". If religion is such a wonderful thing, why is it that it is used, more often than not, as a tool for control more than anything else? Why is it that all the major wars throughout history have been waged, in one way or another, in the name of god? Why is it that the most heinous atrocities of man against man always end up being about religion, somehow? And this is the best your "maker" could achieve?

No, thanks. I neither want nor need your idea of god and I resent your arrogant, and in my opinion, ignorant assumption that I would or should. Bury your head in the sand and deny reality as you might, but given my experience and seeing your chosen mythological deity's track record, if I were to stand face to face with him I'd probably take a swing at him.

Fred Phelps is a nazi and the poster child for atheism ... and birth control. Just thought I'd throw that in. :icon_lol:

March 9th, 2008, 01:31 AM
(Hope no one gets offended by that, however growing up this is all I heard. That it is the job of the believers to spread the word of the gospel. :icon_rolleyes: Worry about yourself before you worry about others.)

I'm very, very offended right now.

[/sarc]

rzm61
March 9th, 2008, 03:53 AM
Oh really?

Well how does that make you feel?

[/therapy]

That will be $500 dollars please.

March 9th, 2008, 07:41 PM
It makes me feel... it makes me feel... *sobs* just can't do this right now. Shall I write you a check?

-۞-
March 9th, 2008, 08:03 PM
Yes, it is true, ...

Best post I've seen in ages there Lord Jereth.

Sock it to 'em.

sudikics
March 9th, 2008, 08:29 PM
I want royalties. :D For no good reason.

Perna de Pau
March 9th, 2008, 11:44 PM
Best post I've seen in ages there Lord Jereth.

Sock it to 'em.

Yes, good post.

However, not all xtians are arrogant (even if they do seem so) and some are even well meaning. I was raised in a catholic family and still have many catholic friends who are not arrogant at all.

On the other hand we should also resist the arrogance of saying "we know" as it seems you do. I also know that I know but I try not to be arrogant about that.

In reply to someone else (sorry, don't remeber who :( ) of course it is not exclusive of xtians but a feature of all religions.

rzm61
March 10th, 2008, 02:00 AM
Shall I write you a check?

Sorry. Cash only please.
:D

Lord_Jereth
March 10th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Yes, good post.

However, not all xtians are arrogant (even if they do seem so) and some are even well meaning. I was raised in a catholic family and still have many catholic friends who are not arrogant at all.

On the other hand we should also resist the arrogance of saying "we know" as it seems you do. I also know that I know but I try not to be arrogant about that.

In reply to someone else (sorry, don't remeber who :( ) of course it is not exclusive of xtians but a feature of all religions.

Re-read my post, Perna. I explained why EVERY proselytizing believer has the seed of arrogance in them and why they won't admit it to anyone including themselves. Your friends may have been the nicest folks on earth but if, at any time, they got the idea that some poor sinner needed their form of "salvation" and decided to act on it, arrogance was there.

bouchie
March 10th, 2008, 02:13 PM
Therefore they are, in some imagined way, better than you and they must educate you....
"You are broke, whether you know it or not, and I am, whether you want it or not, going to fix you," is more often than not how it comes across to me and many of the folks who have chosen to answer, here. These are the points that I especially agree with. But it's not so much they believe they are smarter. It also comes across as they are better. Better at what? At being a human being? Or worse, better than me at being me. To make that more clear, person A says they are better than person B at being person B. That's what it sounds like to me. And that is the ultimate in arrogance (and a serious identity crisis), saying you are better than someone at being themself. And then they have the gall to say, "But I can make you better!" Which sounds like, "I can make you like me!"

Hooray for conformity!

Perna de Pau
March 10th, 2008, 06:49 PM
Re-read my post, Perna. I explained why EVERY proselytizing believer has the seed of arrogance in them and why they won't admit it to anyone including themselves. Your friends may have been the nicest folks on earth but if, at any time, they got the idea that some poor sinner needed their form of "salvation" and decided to act on it, arrogance was there.

I do not disagree with any of what you said, Jereth. I just feel that you and me might have a slightly different notion of arrogance. Certainly my fault as English is only my third language.

March 11th, 2008, 12:05 AM
Sorry. Cash only please.
:D

I don't have any money on me. What happens now? :D

rzm61
March 11th, 2008, 12:06 AM
Eh, shit happens. I wont bother you about it, or get the law involved.

.....this time. :icon_twisted:

March 11th, 2008, 12:07 AM
whew...hehe

rzm61
March 16th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Just don`t bump year-old topics to say "Yeah!", "No!" or "What a moron!", alright?

Yeah, totally.

(ha ha ha, sorry everyone. I saw this post and it had me cracking up on the idea of me quoting it and replying to it with just a yeah. Even though I added a totally to it.)

Lord_Jereth
March 17th, 2008, 03:38 AM
I would like to revisit and address this point:

On the other hand we should also resist the arrogance of saying "we know" as it seems you do.

Perna, what you fail to realize, due to lack of knowing me, is that I was once a believer myself. I know the mindset and I know the psychology. I know the head games and I know the conditioning. I know the barely concealed lies and half-truths. I know the parlor tricks, the politics and the fashion show from within. And, above all, I know what goes through the mind of a believer. I know the denial and suspension of logic that believers must put themselves through. I know how they must build themselves up and what they must convince themselves of to be able to function doing as they do.

I am not speaking with arrogance if I am speaking from experience. It is for exactly the reasons I outlined above that I am as vehement as I am about the subject. As I said in my prior post, I suffer no fools and, on this subject, take no prisoners because of it.

Arrogance? Is a prisoner of war arrogant when he speaks of his distaste for the use of torture as a means to an end? Is a man who loses the use of his legs after an accident being arrogant when he speaks of his hatred for drunk drivers? Or is a woman who leaves the sex-trade arrogant if she accounts her hatred for pimps? I think not.

I was left emotionally broken, confused, exhausted and crippled when I finally escaped the church. Am i bitter? Probably. Do I see fundies in a different light than I did 20 years ago? Absolutely. Do I resent more fundies attempting to "save" me. You're damn right! Do I think they have the right to believe as they wish and worship who they feel speaks to their souls? 100% yes and I served my country in the military to assure their continued right to do so. Do I believe they have the right to attempt to convert me especially when I have no need or want of it? Well, they can try ... but I can't promise they'll like the outcome of the attempt. Does that make me arrogant? I don't think so. I just know what I will tolerate and what I will not in my life and that's one that I will not.

The OP came here, not the other way around. He knew the reception he would receive. He came anyway knowing none would want his message because he thought he knew best for all of us even if we didn't. I call that invasion and an attempt at conversion. I liken it to the crusades. That, to me, is the epitome of arrogance.

Perna de Pau
March 17th, 2008, 11:52 AM
Jereth, I do not know you but I realise more than what you may think.

Like you I was once a believer (but perhaps in a slightly different "shop") and therefore I am well aware of the mindset, the psychology, the head games, the conditioning, the lies and half-truths, the parlour tricks, the politics and the fashion show from within. And I also know what goes through the mind of a believer.

The main difference between us seems to be the fact that I had the luck of having left the church without being emotionally broken, confused, exhausted or crippled. As a consequence I also lack your bitterness, which I understand perfectly well.

I spare no criticism to religion but I am not bitter about it. I do not hate or even despise most religious people, I pity them. Therefore instead of bashing I try to reason them (at least those who are not intellectually dishonest).

Take care :icon_cool:

rzm61
March 17th, 2008, 11:54 AM
The main difference between us seems to be the fact that I had the luck of having left the church without being emotionally broken, confused, exhausted or crippled.

So was this mutual?
Who initiated the break up?
Were they abusive and you just wanted out?

(Sorry, don't mind me. I am just having a little fun. :D)

Lord_Jereth
March 17th, 2008, 12:22 PM
I never said I hate fundies, Perna. I said I resent their attempts at conversion on the grounds of arrogance. I too pity them. I pity their lack of logical conclusions. I pity their death-grip on vastly outdated and patently erroneous concepts of philosophy. I pity the vast numbers of believers who have no concept of the history of their mythology.

Sadly, it does not stop there. Some of these same fundies are the ones attempting to make their 4000 year old traditions and superstitions into our laws because they feel they know what's right for the rest of us. They are the ones who wish to make this country and every other one safe and comfy for their kind. These are the same hypocrites who will tell you that homosexuality is an abomination before god and refuse to let gays marry yet will not follow the other more distasteful ancient laws of their religion. They cherry pick what they want and they expect the rest of us to live with it.

Arrogance.

Loki
March 17th, 2008, 02:26 PM
As an iteresting aside I wonder how many of us were Christians before we woke up and smelled the bullshit - time for a new thread on this I think.

Perna de Pau
March 17th, 2008, 05:13 PM
I never said I hate fundies, Perna. LJ

I never said I thought you hated them, Jareth :icon_lol:

I agree with everything else you say. And, even if over there it seems worse than in other places, the situation is not exclusive of the USA. Religion is raising its ugly head everywhere and we have to find out the best way to avoid another dark age.

Loki
March 17th, 2008, 05:20 PM
Sadly Perna is right. The UK is pretty secular but the resurgence of Islam has led to a fight-back from radical Christians.

I really don't like it.

Lord_Jereth
March 17th, 2008, 09:57 PM
Oh, trust me, I know this to be true. I lived nearly 17 years in Germany where the Catholic Socialist Union (CSU) wins the majority of seats of government every year. My children were both forced to go to xtian classes in school. They had no choice. THAT is exactly what I am talking about. They had to be recorded in the government records as being either Catholic or Protestant. No other choices or they could never be buried in the town cemetery. I fumed over this for years.

soccerdevil
March 19th, 2008, 01:08 PM
Wow! You guys really got into Randy...whoever that is.
Dogs humping pillows, Jesus dressed as KKK...

Actually, I'm doing a bit of blasphemy myself
right now for art's sake.

Mushuukyou
May 30th, 2008, 04:55 PM

Jesus is just a parody of the Sun.
Yes, the Sun "loves" us, insofar as its actions, but it cannot emotionally do that because it's not a living entity.

There is no real being named "Jesus", or any god.

rzm61
May 30th, 2008, 05:15 PM
There is no real being named "Jesus", or any god.

Well...there are mexicans/other hispanics with that name.

bouchie
May 30th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Jesus is just a parody of the Sun.
Yes, the Sun "loves" us, insofar as its actions, but it cannot emotionally do that because it's not a living entity. How is it a parody of the sun? Jesus means 'salvation' and, I think, is the greek form of Joshua or Jehoshua.

rzm61
May 30th, 2008, 05:49 PM
How is it a parody of the sun? Jesus means 'salvation' and, I think, is the greek form of Joshua or Jehoshua.

:icon_lol:
Watch Zeitgeist.

Tsar Phalanxia
June 1st, 2008, 02:21 PM
Show them the truth and the light - HYMEN

Is that saying that the truth and the light is just a vagina? Wow, it all makes sense now.

Mushuukyou
June 2nd, 2008, 01:37 PM
How is it a parody of the sun? Jesus means 'salvation' and, I think, is the greek form of Joshua or Jehoshua.

Yea, you really should watch Zeitgeist.

The Jesus myths have been created for thousands of years due to the personification of the Sun and the pagan zodiac signs representation of it.

If you studied it, you'd realize that, and probably be an atheist yourself.

rzm61
June 2nd, 2008, 01:55 PM
The Jesus myths have been created for thousands of years due to the personification of the Sun and the pagan zodiac signs representation of it.

You know after reading this. I only have one thought. Where's Tiggum. I'm sure he will have something to say about this.

Tsar Phalanxia
June 2nd, 2008, 07:10 PM
Historical Jesus almost certainly existed. There's more evidence Jesus existed than Henry VIII. Now whether he did those Miracles is another story.

Perna de Pau
June 3rd, 2008, 04:35 PM
Historical Jesus almost certainly existed. There's more evidence Jesus existed than Henry VIII. Now whether he did those Miracles is another story.

I would not be so sure. There may have been someone (or more likely more that one) at the basis of some of the stories but that is far from historical fact.

Of the several "historians" who lived in Palestine 2000 years ago only one Flavius Josephus (spelling?) mentions Jesus and today most historians agree that the single paragraph where he is mentioned is either completely fake or at least quite adulterated.

I very much doubt there is more evidence Jesus existed than Henry VIII. Can you point out what such evidence is?

rzm61
June 3rd, 2008, 04:54 PM
I very much doubt there is more evidence Jesus existed than Henry VIII. Can you point out what such evidence is?

The Holy Bible!
What more evidence do you need?

bouchie
June 3rd, 2008, 06:21 PM
Yea, you really should watch Zeitgeist.

So I watched the first hour of Zeitgeist. Now, it's been a while, but in the story of Horus I know, Osiris, god of the dead, if the father. Isis wasn't a virgin when she gave birth. Horus, also, was not technically a sun-god...Amun-Ra (Atum-Ra) was, I believe. However, this is the story from around the Middle and New Kingdoms. This story, the movie says, is from the Old Kingdom.

Anyway, that whole first part was interesting and I'm sure there is some truth to it...but it struck me to be a bit Michael Moorish - playing loose and fast with the facts.

Will have to do more research, as usual.

rzm61
June 3rd, 2008, 07:02 PM
Yeah, out of the whole movie of Zeitgeist...the beginning is the best. It's still an awesome movie though. Makes ya think.

Tsar Phalanxia
June 3rd, 2008, 08:37 PM
I would not be so sure. There may have been someone (or more likely more that one) at the basis of some of the stories but that is far from historical fact.

Of the several "historians" who lived in Palestine 2000 years ago only one Flavius Josephus (spelling?) mentions Jesus and today most historians agree that the single paragraph where he is mentioned is either completely fake or at least quite adulterated.

Well that's what I heard. From a secular source too.

bouchie
June 4th, 2008, 01:14 AM
Yeah, out of the whole movie of Zeitgeist...the beginning is the best. It's still an awesome movie though. Makes ya think. Indeed it does. Something about the central bank part though isn't clicking. I asked a friend of mine, a financial analyst, who likes to think outside the box. He's seen the movie too and does not agree at all with what they say. And by "not agree" I mean, he's pretty convinced they got a few facts wrong.

But he's young and foolish - just like me. So, who knows?

rzm61
June 4th, 2008, 01:26 AM
Well seeing how it is a movie, I'm sure some of it if not a lot of it is in there for entertainment purposes. :)

bouchie
June 4th, 2008, 01:29 AM
Well seeing how it is a movie, I'm sure some of it if not a lot of it is in there for entertainment purposes. :)Oh, I hear ya.

But we gotta always be careful as to what we cite as a source.

rzm61
June 4th, 2008, 01:30 AM
....Wikipedia?

fuck that, cite anything as a source. Just be a good bullshitter.

bouchie
June 4th, 2008, 01:36 AM
....Wikipedia?

fuck that, cite anything as a source. Just be a good bullshitter.

:icon_rolleyes:

Read On Bullshit.

rzm61
June 4th, 2008, 01:40 AM
I should.
Thanks for the recomendation.

guccistarr
June 4th, 2008, 02:03 AM
Topic?

I got lost on the blasphemy part. Where did it go?

Begin blasphemizing immediately, or else I get the whip.

Tsar Phalanxia
June 4th, 2008, 04:13 PM
Ok, Here goes, "Yhwh"
*Kra-KOOM*

-۞-
June 4th, 2008, 07:18 PM
Here's my Uncyclopedia article that likens the sacred ceremony of holy communion with cunnilingus on a menstruating woman.

Blasphamous enough for ya? :icon_twisted:

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/The_Thong_Dynasty#Culture

Tsar Phalanxia
June 4th, 2008, 07:27 PM
Did you make that yourself? Awesome!

-۞-
June 4th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Indeed it is my work and Booty's work and the work of a few other people who kick around here.

I won "n00b of the Month" last June for the article.

I added the bit about the ceremony of the furry cup recently.

Have you seen my beaver?

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Beaver

We felt the article wasn't doing such an important subject justice so we've tidied it up a bit.

Nothing like a neat and well kept beaver to bring a smile to someones face I say. :icon_twisted:

Sister Faith
June 4th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Indeed it is my work and Booty's work and the work of a few other people who kick around here.

I won "n00b of the Month" last June for the article.

I added the bit about the ceremony of the furry cup recently.

Have you seen my beaver?

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Beaver

We felt the article wasn't doing such an important subject justice so we've tidied it up a bit.

Nothing like a neat and well kept beaver to bring a smile to someones face I say. :icon_twisted:

:icon_lol: Have you seen my beaver (http://my.telegraph.co.uk/VirtualContent/89927/20071107222531.jpg)?

-۞-
June 4th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Hmmm. Always fresh. That sounds like you. :D ;)

guccistarr
June 4th, 2008, 08:03 PM
Hm. Are you tryin to make a joke (http://www.blanchardmountain.org/images/smith/beaver_dam_1_11x.jpg) here?

(This one took a portion of the day, no?)

guccistarr
June 4th, 2008, 08:07 PM
Here's my Uncyclopedia article that likens the sacred ceremony of holy communion with cunnilingus on a menstruating woman.

Blasphamous enough for ya? :icon_twisted:

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/The_Thong_Dynasty#Culture

I tried this one before...to find an appropriate response to.

Then a Church I knew not well was found smoldering in a mound of ash shortly thereafter.

So, no, I cannot look at it.

Otherwise, I shall be teased and made to feel idiotic amongst my peer group by decaying vampire anti-poets and other muse demons.

-۞-
June 4th, 2008, 08:12 PM
Look you can't pin the church thing on me.

I've apologised for the Cutty Sark a hundred times and it would never have happened if Booty would lay of the rum and it wasn't me anyway.

I did not burn down any Churches.

Mushuukyou
June 5th, 2008, 03:59 AM

I always find it really ridiculous that people like you would say the above thing of which you did. I find it ridiculous because, after you're challenged on it, it's always the same thing again and again. You cite some stories written after the fact, of nobody that was even alive during Jesus' supposed lifetime. And that's it. That's your whole case.

You guys never give any good rationalization for why characters JUST LIKE JESUS existed well before the Jesus story came about, and why there are so many.
You guys never give any good rationalization for why the Jesus story so perfectly resembles the pagan zodiac sign, and the events of the Sun and personified bodies around it.

I mean I could go on and on, but by the time any words start to come out of your mouth, I already know what you're going to say.

Let me respond to a few of your future arguments in advance:
Yes, I use logic to its obvious extension, you do not.
No, I don't pretend to know everything, just more about this than you do.
Talking to myself doesn't communicate with your imaginary friend, so no I won't do such a silly thing.
Yes, I know all about those authors you speak of, and none of them existed during Jesus' supposed lifetime.
No, the buybull can't be used to justify itself.

I'm sure I forgot a few things, but you'll let me catch up, won't you?

guccistarr
June 5th, 2008, 06:39 AM
Look you can't pin the church thing on me.

I've apologised for the Cutty Sark a hundred times and it would never have happened if Booty would lay of the rum and it wasn't me anyway.

I did not burn down any Churches.

Aha! That's what they all say!

BURN it!

BURN!

Oh, I mean, wash it, wash it clean.

Hose him... somebody, quickly, get the shaving cream...

I've got a plan!

sudikics
June 5th, 2008, 04:32 PM
I always find it really ridiculous that people like you would say the above thing of which you did. I find it ridiculous because, after you're challenged on it, it's always the same thing again and again. You cite some stories written after the fact, of nobody that was even alive during Jesus' supposed lifetime. And that's it. That's your whole case.

You guys never give any good rationalization for why characters JUST LIKE JESUS existed well before the Jesus story came about, and why there are so many.
You guys never give any good rationalization for why the Jesus story so perfectly resembles the pagan zodiac sign, and the events of the Sun and personified bodies around it.

I mean I could go on and on, but by the time any words start to come out of your mouth, I already know what you're going to say.

Let me respond to a few of your future arguments in advance:
Yes, I use logic to its obvious extension, you do not.
No, I don't pretend to know everything, just more about this than you do.
Talking to myself doesn't communicate with your imaginary friend, so no I won't do such a silly thing.
Yes, I know all about those authors you speak of, and none of them existed during Jesus' supposed lifetime.
No, the buybull can't be used to justify itself.

I'm sure I forgot a few things, but you'll let me catch up, won't you?
Dude, calm down. He's on your side. He's an atheist. You're jumping the gun. Sit down, and breathe.

There's a very good chance that somebody named Jesus lived in Israel around 0 CE. Nothing religious about that.

However, he most definitely did NOT raise the dead and other crap.

Tsar Phalanxia
June 5th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Dude, calm down. He's on your side. He's an atheist. You're jumping the gun. Sit down, and breathe.

I'm on the front line ;)

There's a very good chance that somebody named Jesus lived in Israel around 0 CE. Nothing religious about that.

There's also a good chance he claimed to be a prophet, otherwise we wouldn't be in the mess we're in now. There's nothing wrong with secondary sources.

However, he most definitely did NOT raise the dead and other crap.
Or walk on water. I find the most interesting and perplexing miracle to be this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figs_in_the_Bible) .
The tree died, IT'S A MIRACLE!

Perna de Pau
June 5th, 2008, 05:10 PM
I find the most interesting and perplexing miracle to be this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figs_in_the_Bible) .
The tree died, IT'S A MIRACLE!

It would have been so much better to make the tree grow some figs, even out of season, that one doesn't understand his choice.

Or is it supposed to prove that god's son had a human side (be stupid and make shit)?

tagnostic
June 5th, 2008, 05:11 PM
that was interesting
and amusing
codicil: i do not take
wiki as a reliable source

but they are fun

Perna de Pau
June 5th, 2008, 05:52 PM
that was interesting
and amusing
codicil: i do not take
wiki as a reliable source

but they are fun

I also do not trust entirely in Wiki but I have checked those quotes in the Buybull (yes I have one at home, I also have a Quran)

Anyway this tells us how good and compassionate Cheese-ass was: because a fig tree had no fruits out of season he just kills it. :icon_evil:

-۞-
June 5th, 2008, 07:02 PM
Oh, I mean, wash it, wash it clean.
Hose him... somebody, quickly, get the shaving cream...
I've got a plan!

Is this punishment or reward because frankly, I'm aroused.? :icon_twisted:

-۞-
June 5th, 2008, 07:10 PM

Are you sure there is more evidence for Jesus than Henry VIII?

We have shed loads of historical documents that he wrote or refer to him themselves with excellent provenance.

I've seen likenesses of him painted from life at various ages and with excellent provenance itself well documented.
We know where he is buried.

Henry VIII definitely existed. He died less than 500 years ago.

Jesus we have a handful of accounts from interested parties that themselves have poor provenance and we know not to be contemporaneous accounts.

No contest.

visualmelon
June 5th, 2008, 08:08 PM
If he loves all then you might as well use your life well and not waste it relying on YOUR trust that God will make you immortal. Least then you would make your own choices, and save yourself 1.5 hours (minimum) a week driving to and being present at church.

Tsar Phalanxia
June 6th, 2008, 08:20 AM
Are you sure there is more evidence for Jesus than Henry VIII?

We have shed loads of historical documents that he wrote or refer to him themselves with excellent provenance.

I've seen likenesses of him painted from life at various ages and with excellent provenance itself well documented.
We know where he is buried.

Henry VIII definitely existed. He died less than 500 years ago.

Jesus we have a handful of accounts from interested parties that themselves have poor provenance and we know not to be contemporaneous accounts.

No contest.
Larry Page, I wasn't making a big deal about it, it's just something I heard OK?

Perna de Pau
June 6th, 2008, 09:05 AM
Larry Page, I wasn't making a big deal about it, it's just something I heard OK?

But it sounded very much unlike you

Tsar Phalanxia
June 6th, 2008, 09:07 AM
I like being unpredictable. It makes it harder for people to guess my next moves on RTW ;)

Perna de Pau
June 6th, 2008, 09:28 AM
Unpredictable is OK but you don't need to become unreliable ;)

Tsar Phalanxia
June 6th, 2008, 02:38 PM
Haha. If I was unreliable you'd have found me to have converted to $cientology by now ;)

-۞-
June 6th, 2008, 09:39 PM

That is OK, except you're accepting that it is less likely that Jesus existed then Henry VIII.
let alone the miracle claims.
I don't worship Henry VIII who was that other guy.

LOL. ROFL. Christianity and all miraculous belief systems are such a crock of shit why or even how does anyone pay the least attention to their shit?

tagnostic
June 6th, 2008, 09:44 PM
back to blasphemy;

i've always wondered
well, we all know what sodomy is,
and god whacked out the city for it
but he also whacked out
gomorrah,
what was gomorry?
i mean nobody has mentioned
it for centuries,
if god felt the need to take out
a city over it
it must really be fun,
so, can anybody tell me
what gomorrhy was????

:icon_eek:

Tsar Phalanxia
June 6th, 2008, 09:49 PM
I do Sodoms and Gommorahs every time I play Sim City ^^

sudikics
June 6th, 2008, 09:54 PM
Which version? I own the Classic (reminiscent of something off a GameBoy), and then my uncle got my the 4000 version. I can hardly use it!

-۞-
June 6th, 2008, 09:56 PM
Oooh. I forgot.

Jesus was a shit headed cock sucking wanker.

Is that blasphemy for ya?

-۞-
June 6th, 2008, 09:57 PM
Oh and his mother sucked cocks for a living and his dad took it up the arse.

We don't have any proof of these things but apparently it is OK to believe anything you like so long as it can't be disproved!

Knob heads.

tagnostic
June 6th, 2008, 10:02 PM
easy there
hehehehe
the new sound guy
at the bar came in last night
wearing a shirt that said
'your mother sucks cock in hell'

hope he can fight
cuz i can see him
needing too
:icon_razz:

-۞-
June 6th, 2008, 10:40 PM
A lot of people would think that hell can't be so bad if you get your cock sucked there.

It is an interesting ecumenical point.

tagnostic
June 7th, 2008, 07:15 AM
A lot of people would think that hell can't be so bad if you get your cock sucked there.

It is an interesting ecumenical point.

would that be the demon
known as
a succubus?
:icon_surprised:

-۞-
June 7th, 2008, 07:24 AM
Probably.
We've only really heard one side of the story on hell.
It might be a great place from you and me - but xians wouldn't like it which is why they give it such a bad press.

For example, they think Muslims go to hell but Muslims get lots of sex when they die.

Maybe xianity and Islam are more compatible than we thought...

Tsar Phalanxia
June 7th, 2008, 09:38 PM
Which version? I own the Classic (reminiscent of something off a GameBoy), and then my uncle got my the 4000 version. I can hardly use it!

3000, 4 and Ds =D

Brian's A Wild Downer
September 3rd, 2008, 12:51 AM
I agree this is blasphemy.

Fortunately though, blasphemy is a victimless crime.

Athleone
September 3rd, 2008, 02:33 AM
HYMEN

I googled that and found out it means "A thin sheath of tissue partially covering the vaginal passes that can be broken by active sports as well as sexual intercourse."

:icon_eek:

Yrral
September 3rd, 2008, 04:43 AM
hmmmm... read the bible?
Star Wars has some books out there; maybe someone can base their religion on The Force because of those books just like them Christians do with a bible?

SAVAGE
September 3rd, 2008, 07:30 AM
I am Christian, a disciple of God,

Which doG?

and my sole reason for registering on this site was to post this thread after that i will not be frequenting your area. Jesus loves you

Not really into amn on man, but if that whore magdelene wants some let me know.....Christ doesnt seem like he was one to give her a good uping...always out in the desert with his twelve buddies.

- no matter the sin Romans 3:23 "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" -

Which doG?

no matter your caste,

Tell that to the non isralites that he ordered to be slaughtered and there little girls raped....oh wait they had their heads shaved first so it was all ok according to the Buy Bull.

no matter your sexual orientation,

Not the christian version of the doG myth...he hates all kinds of buggery, poofters, dykes, bashers(trannys) etc.....you should read up on your own myth my friend.

God loves you.

Which doG?

By promoting sites like this you guys are creating a haven of unbelief and ridicule and comedy that the Word of God and God will not allow

Which doG?

Ever heard of Nicea? thats where you doG was created.

I also understand that the world reads Christians and seldom read the bible

Like you...you obviously havent read your bible.

so christians are to blame for some of the unbelief in the world by virtue of their behaviour.

Hypocris and stupidity.

Please turn from your wicked ways and seek the Lord. Find the true peace in Christ that the world can not offer. Find the true unconditional love that the world will never offer and has conditons. GOD LOVES YOU. GOD HELP YOU TO SEE THE ERROR IN YOUR WAYS.

Which doG?

GeoffBoulton
September 3rd, 2008, 08:41 AM
creating a haven of unbelief and ridicule and comedy that the Word of God and God will not allow

A haven of unbelief and ridicule? Maybe because the beliefs are unbelievable and ridiculous. If God wont allow it then why hasn't he stopped us? He could do it in an instant, apparently. Prove he doesn't fully support us.

"The bible says ..."

Maybe he's changed his mind over the last 2,000 years and we're his chosen messengers. Look at how things changed between the Old Testament and the New. Welcome to the New New Testament. :icon_lol:

SAVAGE
September 3rd, 2008, 08:43 AM
A haven of unbelief and ridicule? Maybe because the beliefs are unbelievable and ridiculous. If God wont allow it then why hasn't he stopped us? He could do it in an instant, apparently. Prove he doesn't fully support us.

"The bible says ..."

Maybe he's changed his mind over the last 2,000 years and we're his chosen messengers. Look at how things changed between the Old Testament and the New. Welcome to the New New Testament. :icon_lol:

Reps