View Full Version : Thought you all should see this bullshit

MeTHoD-X
October 4th, 2006, 11:58 PM
http://alpha-zulu.livejournal.com/227073.html

Go check that out. Found it through Google Blog Search while searching the term "Church of Google".

You can post to his blog without registering.

Maybe it's my age showing, but any 'religion' started by a twenty-something (and a Canadian one at that!) loser is just plain funny. He grew up in a time when the internet had always existed. He grew up in a time where the .coms were treated like REAL companies. He has too little life experience to be taken seriously, and as someone who grew up BEFORE all this existed, I have this to say to him:

Sit down, brat, and learn something - your elders are speaking! :)

What a douche.

sv3nn
October 4th, 2006, 11:59 PM
those who think they know everything annoy us who do.

Googler
October 5th, 2006, 12:02 AM
I read the post and what a dumb ass.

Jillamanda
October 5th, 2006, 12:11 AM
I can assure you, I grew up before Google was even thought of, and I'm sure there's plenty of others here who did too.

He's just pissed off he didn't think of it.

Maybe it's my age showing....

That's no excuse, you're just a narrow minded wanker.

sv3nn
October 5th, 2006, 12:16 AM
he has too much life experiance to live without intensive care

Jillamanda
October 5th, 2006, 12:23 AM
I prefer the person-to-person contact of swarms and swarms of hard-core anti-Google troops storming in there like ants.

http://alpha-zulu.livejournal.com/227073.html?thread=820737#t820737

'Person to person contact'???? :lol: :lol: :? This will be fun!!! People who talk like that on the net crack me up. Are we supposed to be scared or something?

He's been playing too many wanking games too.

Fallen Hero
October 5th, 2006, 09:42 AM
Swarming in to what? All our houses? Our forum? We have a good track record of sending em packing.

Nameless
October 5th, 2006, 09:48 AM
Alpha_zulu's Shopping List!

Milk
Sense of Humour
Bread
More good vocabumalary
Chocolate
An edumacation
More Chocolate
Slightly more creative insults that do not appear to have come from a five year old girl
Even More Chocolate
More educated fans
Chocolate

mitesh11
October 9th, 2006, 09:38 AM
What a loser???

GeoffBoulton
October 9th, 2006, 10:45 AM
but any 'religion' started by a twenty-something

What has age got to do with anything?

Jesus was only 30 when he started preaching, not much older than our founder.

What puzzles me is why, when he was the son of God with all this supposed power and knowledge, did he have to wait so long? Surely, given the bunch of ignorant, believe anything peasants that he was preaching too he could have been dazzling them with miracles, etc. virtually from the day he was born!

Maybe he was just a slow starter, but hey, that's the great thing about dads, they still love you even if you aren't the brightest kid on the block ;)

Fallen Hero
October 9th, 2006, 06:13 PM
Ummm, I am fairly certain he able to before adulthood, in the version of the bible I read, he debated with the priests when he was a kid, but then again, not really preaching, but really if an 8 year old went around saying he was god, who would believe that? For that matter, why would people believe anyone saying they were god? Normally nowadays they get some drugs the help them with that.

GeoffBoulton
October 9th, 2006, 06:22 PM

My mistake, should have said when he started his ministry

http://www.carm.org/questions/Jesus_age.htm

Fallen Hero
October 9th, 2006, 06:29 PM
Ah, I had interpreted that differently.

SavageReborn
October 11th, 2006, 05:56 AM

Go check that out. Found it through Google Blog Search while searching the term "Church of Google".

Maybe it's my age showing, but any 'religion' started by a twenty-something (and a Canadian one at that!) loser is just plain funny. He grew up in a time when the internet had always existed. He grew up in a time where the .coms were treated like REAL companies. He has too little life experience to be taken seriously, and as someone who grew up BEFORE all this existed, I have this to say to him:

What a douche.

Wait why can you call him a douche...but I cant say Dad Wanker?

A "serious" theist, with debating skills (if such a phenom exists) might see the douche and think twice about coming in here, for serious debate with real evidence......wait we are talking about theists and there pet right?

SavageReborn
October 11th, 2006, 11:26 PM

http://www.carm.org/questions/Jesus_age.htm

I believe Jesus satrted preaching when he was about 8 or so?

GeoffBoulton
October 11th, 2006, 11:33 PM

Yes, I meant to say ministry but said preaching instead, see my earlier post correcting the error

Okay, I admit it, I made a mistake typing, I'm sorry, I'll try not to do it again, honest, I promise, no really, I will try to be better in future, okay? ;)

Erasmus
October 12th, 2006, 12:22 AM

Nothing. But when age is the only "advantage" you have on someone (this guy obviously doesn't have intelligence, logic or any kind of thought process to call upon) you have to call on age as your argument.

AaronD
October 12th, 2006, 01:46 AM

Nothing. But when age is the only "advantage" you have on someone (this guy obviously doesn't have intelligence, logic or any kind of thought process to call upon) you have to call on age as your argument.

Agreed.

Fallen Hero
October 12th, 2006, 09:32 AM

What a douche.

Wait why can you call him a douche...but I cant say Dad Wanker?

A "serious" theist, with debating skills (if such a phenom exists) might see the douche and think twice about coming in here, for serious debate with real evidence......wait we are talking about theists and there pet right?

I really think no one would have stopped you in this case.

SyBerWoLff
October 12th, 2006, 02:40 PM
I hate people like this (not only because I loathe swearing with a passion!) But I just can't stand people who talk like this, people who think their all high and mighty when they really know nothing, It's funny being in high-school because most everyone is like that!

Fallen Hero
October 12th, 2006, 02:47 PM
I hate people like this (not only because I loathe swearing with a passion!) But I just can't stand people who talk like this, people who think their all high and mighty when they really know nothing, It's funny being in high-school because most everyone is like that!

Shit, sorry, the swearing will not be leaving.

SyBerWoLff
October 12th, 2006, 03:29 PM
Shit, sorry, the swearing will not be leaving.

You just swore :P

AaronD
October 12th, 2006, 10:57 PM

High school? What year?

SyBerWoLff
October 13th, 2006, 02:50 AM
High school? What year?

I'm in 11th right now.

AaronD
October 13th, 2006, 03:34 AM
High school? What year?

I'm in 11th right now.

Junior year is the hardest out of all four years, as far as work load is concerned. Good job finding the time to come down here and chat, so to speak.

Fallen Hero
October 13th, 2006, 10:09 AM
High school? What year?

I'm in 11th right now.

Junior year is the hardest out of all four years, as far as work load is concerned. Good job finding the time to come down here and chat, so to speak.

Agreed it is a very heavy course load. Grade 12 is also heavy, but you are more used to it. The jump from Grade 10 to Grade 11 is huge.

Googler
October 13th, 2006, 08:37 PM
Agreed it is a very heavy course load. Grade 12 is also heavy, but you are more used to it. The jump from Grade 10 to Grade 11 is huge.

11th is the hardest but I don't think that the jump for 10 to 11 is that huge...

SyBerWoLff
October 14th, 2006, 07:13 PM
For me its the easiest so far. I've got Vocational Graphics Design class at a school outside of mine then I come back for Lunch, Forensics, US History, Study Hall, and English and thats it. so 3 classes really.

Fallen Hero
October 14th, 2006, 08:45 PM
Ah see I had all heavy courses- Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Math, French, English, History, Gym - my one break.. ususally.

SyBerWoLff
October 14th, 2006, 09:27 PM
I take gym for an hour and a half once a week at my vocational school, i love it!

Im a bad student I don't do homework v.v I don't know why, I really need to start doing it.

Googler
October 15th, 2006, 02:29 AM
lol I have web design, calculus, physics, ap american government, history of american literature, and spanish 2.

madman1926
July 31st, 2007, 09:42 PM
What a willy. He's so hard making his sad lil blog behind The Church Of Google's back.. He obviously hasn't got the balls to stand up and say it..

Lord_Jereth
August 2nd, 2007, 04:35 AM
Alpha_zulu's Shopping List!

Milk
Sense of Humour
Bread
More good vocabumalary
Chocolate
An edumacation
More Chocolate
Slightly more creative insults that do not appear to have come from a five year old girl
Even More Chocolate
More educated fans
Chocolate

You forgot Midol :icon_eek:

:icon_lol:

:icon_cool: LJ

Alice Shade
August 2nd, 2007, 05:33 AM
Guys.

Let`s not do forum necromancy. This thread had been dead for months. Leave it where it is. It`s old news, anyways.

rzm61
March 13th, 2008, 04:16 AM
Ha ha, so not only am I bumping a dead thread, but look at the post above.

Anyway I wound up going to the link provided to read the entry...sure enough I posted a reply. So here is what I had to say:

Wow, where to begin?
Well first, sorry I had to post under Anonymous, I got rid of my LJ account years ago. anyway, onto my reply to your pathetic post:

"Their entire 'religion' is a direct rip-off of christianty. What's the fucking matter, Goodlites? Not creative enough to build your own? Or can you only google 'religion' and cut-and-paste what comes back?"

Lets see...for starters the members are called Googlists. Not Googlites. Second. Is Christianity not a rip-off of other religions? All religions are based off one another. Just a few small differences between them...

"Your little argument for the divinity of Google is flawed. Deities 'must 'do no evil'...', must they? Oh, you mean like NOT sucking the collective dicks of the Chinese Communist Party by assisting their information control measures? Like *that* kind of no evil?"

Hmm...obeying laws so the Chinese people can use their program. Yeah, thats really evil. NEXT!

"Microsoft is the devil? While I am sometimes inclined to agree, your own horns, tail and pitchfork are showing, jackass. Stay the FUCK away from my data! It is MINE, not yours and you CANNOT have it! God damned virtual Nazis."

Well clearly you just can't understand parodies huh?
As far as your data goes. I don't want it, I just want your cookies!!!
Brains too. That would be nice.

"You brainless fucks believe all gods before Google were man-made, do you? Well, I guess that that fuck-nuts who created google isn't human then? As for being 'real', google is a program, and therefor has no physical body. Show me the physical Google and we'll talk - until then, FUCK OFF."

This is my favorite.
You are a complete idiot. I hate to just resort to saying it so bluntly, however it must be done. All gods are man-made concepts you fucking dumbass. As far as Google not being "real" it's pretty fucking real man. Humor me, go to Google.com, is it not there? I believe so.

"Google Trinity? Don't make me laugh. You claim the internet as a part of your crack-pot 'god', and yet, the internet existed long before google came around. Let's hear your pseudo-logic for that little issue. And why a trinity? Couldn't come up with something original? Maybe a google pentatity? Or even a Unigoogle?"

Didn't "God" exist way before "jesus" was around?
lets hear your pseudo-logic on this one. You are using a flawed arguments. You really are just a dumbass.

"Ten commandments...what a fucking bunch of bullshit. Commandment 2 is very revealing of the true nature of this wanna-be 'god'. You know, it just occured to me that the Chinese ruling party could very easily agree with ALL ten of them, since they boil down to being only sheep for the machine to prey on."

The real 10 commandments? Complete bullshit!
They can be boiled down to 2:
"Thou shalt always be honest and faithful to the provider of thy nookie.
&
Thou shalt try real hard not to kill anyone, unless of course they pray to a different invisible man than you."
-George Carlin

Well I don't feel like bothering with the rest...besides this statement:
"Sit down, brat, and learn something - your elders are speaking! :)"

I always thought wisdom came with age, however clearly I thought wrong. Just because you are older does not mean you are right. In fact, you are wrong. Hate to break the news, and I am sure you will get all upset knowing that this is coming from a nineteen...I'm sorry, 19 year old kid.

So, next time you have a thought....just let it go, its probably not important or useful to begin with.

By the way I am a Googlist.
Have a nice day!

-rzm61

tagnostic
March 13th, 2008, 10:21 AM
Ha ha, so not only am I bumping a dead thread, but look at the post above.

Anyway I wound up going to the link provided to read the entry...sure enough I posted a reply. So here is what I had to say:

hehehe
ain't dead yet......

rzm61
March 13th, 2008, 11:43 AM
hehehe
ain't dead yet......

Especially if Dr. Goofy Mofo jumps into the mix. ;)

tagnostic
March 13th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Especially if Dr. Goofy Mofo jumps into the mix. ;)

I have a feeling The Doc a sick will be along shortly, shouldn't
take them long spot the recent posts

and they hate to be left out

rzm61
March 13th, 2008, 05:54 PM
I have a feeling The Doc a sick will be along shortly, shouldn't
take them long spot the recent posts

and they hate to be left out

Ha ha.

You know. I really hope that guy who wrote the LJ (live journal) entry will reply to my response....I would love to hear what the douché has to say.

It will probabbly be something like:

"You are a fuck-tard,
You worship a god damn search engine you fucking queef.
And you are a youngin who are you to say anything?"

probabbly filled with more swears and will just sounds completely idiotic.

tagnostic
March 13th, 2008, 05:58 PM
Ha ha.

You know. I really hope that guy who wrote the LJ entry will reply to my response....I would love to hear what the douché has to say.

It will probabbly be something like:

"You are a fuck-tard,
You worship a god damn search engine you fucking queef.
And you are a youngin who are you to say anything?"

probabbly filled with more swears and will just sounds completely idiotic.

he's just some dweeb that doesnt get enough attention so starts this crap just get some...

rzm61
March 13th, 2008, 05:59 PM
he's just some dweeb that doesnt get enough attention so starts this crap just get some...

He doesn't get parodies either.
The guy isn't all too there if you ask me.

Like I said, I thought wisdom came with age, I thought wrong, he is an exception.

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 13th, 2008, 06:03 PM
I have been block from this thread cause of something on the last page ahhhh.

Wisdom comes from finding it.

rzm61
March 13th, 2008, 06:06 PM
There you are!

Do you mean alice talking about necromancy?
If so, no worrys man.
She can piss off seeing how shes no longer here. Also the fact that I was the one who did the necromancy. :D

but that was because it was in response to the article. I posted my response so everyone could see.

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 13th, 2008, 06:10 PM
I have no clue it was probly a cuse word or something.

I think elders should stay out cause we are the future.

rzm61
March 13th, 2008, 06:24 PM
Elders shouldn't stay out. However they have to stop thinking they are top dog.

They are on the top for now thats for sure, however they will be on the bottom soon enough.....six feet under.
ha ha.

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 13th, 2008, 06:31 PM
Yea when i set off that biologicla bomb that contains the std of life and old age.

rzm61
March 13th, 2008, 06:33 PM
So life and old age are STD's now huh?

I fucking knew it!
Well I'm not getting any younger...might as well live it up. ;)

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 13th, 2008, 06:38 PM
Well when your parents have sex they make life thus it is sexual transmitted k? and as soon as you become a live you start dieing from it the older you get the more you experience the harshness of this disease. Till Eventually it kills you.

rzm61
March 13th, 2008, 06:40 PM
No wonder why you are a Dr. ;)

Anyway, I just realized this entry is close to two years old....(the LJ (live journal) entry and this thread)

The douché probably wont respond. :(

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 13th, 2008, 06:45 PM
Yea Probally

Loki
March 14th, 2008, 12:44 AM
rzm61.
Re: LJ - explain a bit more please because Lord Jereth is known as LJ.

Also - what the hell was the point posting on a dead thread?

rzm61
March 14th, 2008, 12:49 AM
Sorry, however if someone reads the thread they should realize I mean the Live Journal (LJ) entry.

The point of posting on this dead thread was to show the reply I sent the cat. It was after I posted my reply and everything I saw that the thread and live journal entry was a year or two old.

My fault. I was just bored at work today and I found this. So I commented on the dudes entry. Then posted the reply for everyone to see....

Loki
March 14th, 2008, 01:18 AM
Not everyone reads dead threads from the start. I couldn't be arsed and I doubt many others could either.
If you have the time then fine - just don't expect the rest of us to know what you're on about.

rzm61
March 14th, 2008, 02:00 AM
I hear ya Loki.

The search bots are just really good at finding old threads. Also I am interested in the CoG, so the dead threads are pretty much the history of it...but, okay I will try to stop posting in dead threads. I will keep quiet. :D

Edit:
Also I went back and cleared up any discrepancies with LJ (Live Journal) and LJ (Lord Jereth) in this thread...

tagnostic
March 14th, 2008, 11:24 AM
Not everyone reads dead threads from the start. I couldn't be arsed and I doubt many others could either.
If you have the time then fine - just don't expect the rest of us to know what you're on about.

its not quite dead if you found it and are responding.
I surf for new posts and find quite a few threads that
ain't dead yet.
just a commercial time out
jmho

sudikics
March 29th, 2008, 02:45 PM
Sorry, big KA-BUMP here, but just wondering: couldn't we put this under Hate-mail? I'd love to shred it. Actually, I think I will...;)
In case you haven't swung by http://stat.livejournal.com/img/userinfo.gif (http://warpwizard.livejournal.com/profile)warpwizard (http://warpwizard.livejournal.com/)'s page in a while, he brought up the 'Church of Google' issue.
"Issue"? Hey, we haven't killed anyone. I mean, Alice Shade might have, but she apparently was a lunatic.
Of course, I am not overly religious *CYCLES SHOTGUN*,
This is hilarious.
but this whole thing made me consider moving up my invasion of Canada...
No, dammit! Now you've got that South Park song in my head! "Blame Canada, Blame Canada..." Dammit!
The fallacies and sheer ego of this entire episode is too much to be addressed, so I will hit the highlights:
Oh, please. Do go on.
Their entire 'religion' is a direct rip-off of christianty.
1. It's called a parody.
2. It's a parody of all religions.
3. What? Christianity worships a search engine? Since when? no wai!
What's the fucking matter, Goodlites?
"Goodlites"? lol! That's the funniest misspelling yet!
Not creative enough to build your own?
Dude, it's a parody.
Or can you only google 'religion' and cut-and-paste what comes back?
Ooh, now aren't we clever!
Your little argument for the divinity of Google is flawed.
How so?
Deities 'must 'do no evil'...', must they?
I respond with:
have ascribed a variety of attributes to the various conceptions of God. The most common among these include...omnibenevolence (perfect goodness)...
Oh, you mean like NOT sucking the collective dicks of the Chinese Communist Party by assisting their information control measures? Like *that* kind of no evil?
1. Some search is better than no search at all.
2. The Chinese can still go to the English Google homepage, and add on Google Translate, thereby bypassing the censorship. Check it out here. (http://www.google.com/translate_s?hl=en&clss=&q=&sl=zh-CN&tl=en)
Microsoft is the devil? While I am sometimes inclined to agree,
Glad to hear it.
your own horns, tail and pitchfork are showing, jackass.
How so?
Stay the FUCK away from my data!
OK!
It is MINE, not yours and you CANNOT have it! God damned virtual Nazis.
Woah, dude, your hard drive is FULL of porn...:icon_lol:
You brainless fucks believe all gods before Google were man-made, do you?
Yep.
Well, I guess that that fuck-nuts who created google isn't human then?
You misunderstand. Google, like all other gods, is man-made. And it's "aren't," dumbass.
As for being 'real', google is a program, and therefor has no physical body.
Actually, I visited their campus. Nice place, free juice.
Show me the physical Google and we'll talk - until then, FUCK OFF.
OK. (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=google&sll=57.704147,-95.712891&sspn=37.585675,109.6875&ie=UTF8&ll=37.421912,-122.083704&spn=0.003336,0.006695&t=h&z=18)
Google Trinity? Don't make me laugh.
Parody...
You claim the internet as a part of your crack-pot 'god', and yet, the internet existed long before google came around.
The universe was around for 14 billion years before Jesus was born...
Let's hear your pseudo-logic for that little issue.
You just did.
And why a trinity?
Parody...
Couldn't come up with something original?
You're taking this waaay too seriosly...
Maybe a google pentatity? Or even a Unigoogle?
You're an idiot. You cant see the forest through the trees.
Ten commandments...what a fucking bunch of bullshit.
I know, right? Oh wait, you mean our 10 Commandments? Oh...
Commandment 2 is very revealing of the true nature of this wanna-be 'god'.
Nope, Google never asked to be god. She's very humble that way.
You know, it just occured to me that the Chinese ruling party could very easily agree with ALL ten of them, since they boil down to being only sheep for the machine to prey on.
We are one of many...join us...:icon_lol:
Proof? Like the man said: 'if it can't be expressed mathematically, it is opinion, not fact'.
Same goes for EVERY OTHER GOD.
And besides that, you can't prove a negative, so there is no such thing as 'proof' in this case.
What? I can't prove that you're not that bright? Nice logic, airhead...:icon_lol:
Maybe it's my age showing,
Ah, that explains it: you're senile! I knew it!
but any 'religion' started by a twenty-something (and a Canadian one at that!) loser is just plain funny.
Oh great, now it's age-discrimination. Just great. This really pisses me off. He grew up in a time when the internet had always existed.
Dude, no, it hadn't. Go learn something.
He grew up in a time where the .coms were treated like REAL companies.
They aren't? What about Netflix? And Limewire?
He has too little life experience to be taken seriously, and as someone who grew up BEFORE all this existed, I have this to say to him:
That you're wrong and an ageist and a fuckwit?
You're an idiot. Oh, and your arguments have been terminated.

tagnostic
March 29th, 2008, 06:09 PM
[QUOTE=scikidus;55121]Sorry, big KA-BUMP here, but just wondering: couldn't we put this under Hate-mail? I'd love to shred it. Actually, I think I will...;)

"Issue"? Hey, we haven't killed anyone. I mean, Alice Shade might have, but she apparently was a lunatic.

that was (expletive deleted) hilarious
I think you just redefined
dialectic sarcasm

kudos

sudikics
March 30th, 2008, 12:00 AM
Er, thanks.

tagnostic
March 30th, 2008, 03:45 AM
Er, thanks.

sorry was referring to the whole post
just didn't want to quote it for
brevity's sake
not that she'd mind
Brev's already drunk

Tsun
March 30th, 2008, 04:41 PM
"Lol you suck old man. Gtfo off my internet. Go read the Times, its more your bag, ya dig?"

Thats what I put on his Live Journal thing before I realized this was all 2 years old. I already saw some good replies, so I didn't feel like wasting my time. There's always going to be haters. Fuck 'em.