View Full Version : wow you guyz be stupid

wtf_is_rong_wid_u_idiots
October 10th, 2006, 02:52 AM
You know, google isn't god.
Or a god.
It's a freaking search engine.
It isn't Her or She it is IT. THE FUCKING SERVER!
THE FUCKING SERVER!
SEE SERVER!
And even if it was, wouldn't the people who made google be god?
And obviously they aren't, they are smart people but probably don't want to be worshipped.
And you guys honestly think that it is all knowing?
You have no idea that every time I look for something it is almost never answered.
I normally go to a different search engine or go to the library.
And it lasting forever? Come on!
Now I want to work for google just so I can implant a virus and end this idiotic cult.
You people need help seriously.
An put this in the hate mail while you're at it! Go on! Go ahead!
Shoo cult!

Lucifer_arma
October 10th, 2006, 03:07 AM
You know how to use a spell checker?

Jillamanda
October 10th, 2006, 03:42 AM
Why is it that anti Googlists can't spell?

You have no idea that every time I look for something it is almost never answered.

That's because you can't spell.

Shoo cult!

Why? It's not all that hateful, compared to some of the others we get. Back to the drawing board, pleb.

GeoffBoulton
October 10th, 2006, 09:19 AM
Where have all the 'quality' flamers gone? They just don't make them like they used to ;)

Carnifex
October 10th, 2006, 11:19 AM
Oh yeah carnifex is here to point by point kill yo dawg!

You know, google isn't god.

You mean God? with a capital G, yeh we know she isnt

Or a god.

*sigh* its the CLOSEST thing to a god that we know of IN OUR OPINION

It's a freaking search engine.

Yeah I see. Websters dictionary defines god as "Something powerful, but not a search engine". Well not really, i think it wuold be limiting to a god if it didnt have the rite to also be a search engine.

It isn't Her or She it is IT. THE FUCKING SERVER!

Its blatently a she, shes so graceful and feminine

THE FUCKING SERVER!

Biscuits and puppies!!!

SEE SERVER!

SEE BISCUITS AND PUPPIES

And even if it was, wouldn't the people who made google be god?

Lol will people stop asking this, if we dont define a god as eternal, where the hell is it defined that a god cannot evolve and must be created by greater or at least equal beings. If evolution teaches us anything its that products constantly get better, so a godlike thing is the natural outcome of a long line of non-god things.

And obviously they aren't, they are smart people but probably don't want to be worshipped.

Well done, i dont consider them gods, we dont consider them gods. Why would we? (see above point)

And you guys honestly think that it is all knowing?

[b]The closest thing to all-knowing that we currently have

Are you using google right? Plus what does omniscience have to do with giving you answers, she isnt required to give them you.

Well okay, google is at least the best search engine, learn to use it. I hardly ever have to go to a library because of google, this isnt medieval times

Good point?? *shrugs*

Now I want to work for google just so I can implant a virus and end this idiotic cult.

*sigh* bet you couldnt though, bet you wont, bet nobody will

Not really, i dont think ive seen anyone here who isnt sound psychologically. If we need help then the other 94% of the religious world needs help also, there is little reason why this religion is less believable then them

Hehe, thank you, im sure it will be

Shoo cult!

Shoo annoying debator of no actual talent besides hit and run weak debate spam

Carnifex
October 10th, 2006, 11:20 AM
Plus to your poll. What the hell is the last option. That we say we are the apocalypse AND we are misguided, i dont quite get what that is.

Xoligy
October 10th, 2006, 12:25 PM
Some people don't actually realise that the whole Google as a god thing is to prove the stupidity of religion. I don't actually pray to Google.

I hate religions with a passion. It's a cult that was brainwashed people. Religions are responsible for all the bad, all wars, bombings etc. are down to religions. It's an attempt at controlling people and threatening them to be morally and ethically right, but we don't need that, and it just gets people so crazy worshiping something non existent that they feel the need to strap bombs to themselves and blow innocent people up.

GeoffBoulton
October 10th, 2006, 12:43 PM
Some people don't actually realise that the whole Google as a god thing is to prove the stupidity of religion.

Surely they should have realised this when nobody asked them for their credit card numbers and bank account details or asked them to deposit large sums of money into numbered Swiss bank accounts ;)

Fallen Hero
October 10th, 2006, 08:34 PM
We have plenty of not mentally stable people here, see Jesus Servant.

Gregory House
October 11th, 2006, 08:27 PM
Shoo cult!

Stupid cult? Compared with Islam or Christianity, Googlism looks like the international union of quantum physisists - At least these "idiots" put faith in something which is real.

Gregory House
October 11th, 2006, 08:31 PM
"Wow you guyz be stupid"
At least us "guyz" can speak English.

disciple
October 12th, 2006, 06:37 AM
We have plenty of not mentally stable people here, see Jesus Servant.

And for really sound religious argument see 'Gina's' posts; I'm sure she/he is with you all the way.

Fallen Hero
October 12th, 2006, 09:36 AM
Oh, she is with you all the way. she wants to take us all the way. And tell us we have small penises. *I know she could end up being a guy but really I don't feel like always writing he as well.