View Full Version : Undeniable Proof that Google Isn't God...Yet (Also Posted in Introductions)

PoorMansReligion
March 4th, 2010, 03:46 AM
Dear Google God,

I believe that thou art all-beneficent, and indeed all-wise, but how hast thou the wherewithal to call theyselfe God given the slowed or stopped diffusion of information and communications technology in poor neighborhoods in the US and poor countries across the globe? How dost thou call theyslefe God when the most economically disadvantaged, the wretched of the earth, have not access to you? And what, I pray thee, will thou do about it to retain thy title of God?

Your Would Be Servant
Asante

tagnostic
March 4th, 2010, 06:48 PM
they are poor misguided infidels
who can only achieve enlightenment
through the discovery of google apps

Will.
March 6th, 2010, 03:54 PM
Dear Google God,

I believe that thou art all-beneficent, and indeed all-wise, but how hast thou the wherewithal to call theyselfe God given the slowed or stopped diffusion of information and communications technology in poor neighborhoods in the US and poor countries across the globe? How dost thou call theyslefe God when the most economically disadvantaged, the wretched of the earth, have not access to you? And what, I pray thee, will. thou do about it to retain thy title of God?

Your Would Be Servant
Asante

:shrug:

I take em as I see em.

OfficerFriendly
March 8th, 2010, 12:38 AM
Didn't read. Eyes hurt
:priest:

tagnostic
March 8th, 2010, 12:55 AM
they just need to make a pilgramage
to an access portal,
also known as
an Altar of the Goddess

huntedbyninjas
March 8th, 2010, 11:51 PM
wow my brain melted reading that...

tagnostic
March 9th, 2010, 07:50 PM
invest in higher melt point synapse
wouldn't want a mental 3 mile island

djura
March 9th, 2010, 10:45 PM
I just worked 19 hours str8 so I couldn't possibly apprehend what this is about... tend to disagree though :icon_lol:

tagnostic
March 9th, 2010, 10:47 PM
coming from you
thats almost a compliment
you generally disagree
without the 'tend'

19hrs of anything will make you that way i guess

djura
March 9th, 2010, 10:49 PM
when I was much younger I tried 19 hours of sex ones... been this way ever since...

tagnostic
March 9th, 2010, 10:50 PM
just 19?
slacker
you gotta take the furniture out
if you want to make it go 24

djura
March 9th, 2010, 10:54 PM
man, 19 minutes is fucking long time (literally) these days... I'm getting old... how have you been?

tagnostic
March 10th, 2010, 11:30 PM
hanging in there
keeping Fingus
amused, playing
with other peoples
food, what could
be better?