View Full Version : New here, need some help

Encurehaxaree
March 17th, 2010, 10:57 AM
Hello everyone, my name is Al and this is one of my first attempts at using the Internet with assistance from my granddaughter Emily. I was not long ago pushed into retirement after many years in the railroad industry. I am unable to get used to this, so I'm making an attempt to keep busy online. Recently, I met this guy at the community center and, long story short, for some reason became interested in what he was working on (helping immigrants to cope with life in The USA). I figured perhaps that's my calling, aiding other men and women. However I require a little assistance myself when it comes to the Web. I'm trying to find out what this obtener visa a estados unidos (http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9214)site is supposed to be about. I have tried a few language translators but they do not sound right to me. I know a few of you understand excellent spanish, so if you can assist me or send me in the correct direction for a decent online translator I would truly be thankful for it. I'm sorry if the message doesn't belong here, I'm going to have to blame my grandaughter for it :). The site is if you can help me out. All the best.

rzm61
March 17th, 2010, 12:25 PM
:D

Cheesemonkeys24
March 17th, 2010, 11:22 PM
I am confused?

is he a troll or a spammer??
:icon_wut?:

tagnostic
March 18th, 2010, 12:36 AM
wannabe spammer
it was a gallant attempt