View Full Version : Hello! ^_^

AnonymousAutumn
April 18th, 2010, 03:41 AM
Hi, my name is Jesse, a new member of the Church of Google. This whole experience has been pretty interesting, I feel I need to share it with all of you.

It all began a couple months ago, when I would sign onto IRC (Internet Relay Chat) under the name GoogleF_CKBot. The whole point of this username was to troll people by spamming a given room with "Love Thy Google. Share Thy Google. Be Thy Google" over and over again. It got to the point where I was banned. In response I would create some other iteration of the name and continue to spam other channels. This became a running joke between me and one of my friends who also used IRC. So, just about two weeks ago I began repeating my old lines, talking about Google's loving and caring spirit. Hahaha, I even "converted" one guy to Googlism.

So, about four days ago, I told a friend in my Engineering class that I recently converted to Googlism, as per my escapades on IRC. The next day out of sheer boredom and lack of nothing to do, I went to Google and typed in "Googlism", and then there it was, the second choice down, The Church Of Google. I clicked on the link and read the nine proofs, I laughed but I found it to be very impressive. Later that day, I read most of the links (Commandments, Hate Mail, etc.) I found it very cool. So, just today I joined and here I am :D.

Helloooooow Everyone!

tagnostic
April 18th, 2010, 12:28 PM
welcome to the CoG
hehehehe
we all found our way here
through the Goddess
in one way or another
:icon_lol:

Cheesemonkeys24
April 18th, 2010, 08:43 PM
Hai thar!
welcome to the CoG!
Plz enjoy ur stay!
(just don't spam us)

Official greeting:
:tinfoilhat: :gone fishing: :when pigs fly: :naturalselection: :steamrolled: :StruttingYoFroBro: :catlady:

rzm61
April 19th, 2010, 12:36 AM
Welcome welcome welcome.

wolfi
April 21st, 2010, 08:37 PM
HeLlO good sir! xD its nice to meet you, i found out about teh CoG the same way, just being bored.

tagnostic
April 21st, 2010, 09:55 PM
we prefer to think of it as
synaptic entropy restored

Sister Faith
April 26th, 2010, 05:12 PM
Welcome Anon :icon_cool:

Googlism rocks! Keep spreading the word :icon_lol: