View Full Version : Just came back from my second testing visit with the psychiatrist.

Rimmer
May 17th, 2010, 11:32 AM
Seems progress is being made. In the test with math it turned out I have a problem understanding or remembering what the hell people said. Where I was asked something along the lines of if 8 blue, 5 green and 7 orange paperclips are in a jar, what is the chance of you picking up a green one, I remembered it as 8 blue, 4 green and 7 orange ones. In another there was some question with 5 lottery tickets priced at 20. I remembered the price as 25 (a previous question about lottery tickets had them priced at 25). Both these times I had the question repeated to me twice, and I still remembered it wrong. Guess I just can't pay attention. =/

Gonna go for another visit with further testing next week.

rzm61
May 17th, 2010, 11:59 AM
Wow, what a boring set of tests. Who fucking cares what color. They aren't saying anything interesting. No fucking wonder why you don't care to remember or pay attention.

And we let these fuckers have degrees.

Rimmer
May 17th, 2010, 12:30 PM
Actually, it's quite interesting... Especially when I get to know what kind of results some other people have had.

Guess you've been infected by Hollywood.

tagnostic
May 17th, 2010, 03:08 PM
I have to use alot of memory tricks
with word problems,
i do better just dealing with equations and formula's

rzm61
May 17th, 2010, 03:50 PM
Guess you've been infected by Hollywood.

No, I'm just not a fan on psychiatry.

Rimmer
May 17th, 2010, 06:26 PM
No, I'm just not a fan on psychiatry.
You know who else isn't a fan of psychiatry?

Scientologists. :p

rzm61
May 18th, 2010, 05:29 PM
Calling me a scientologist?

Dems fightin werds.

tagnostic
May 18th, 2010, 11:46 PM
you have to do
research and be
wrong to be a
scientologist
your to lazy
for that sh@@

although you
could be a
sleeptologist

Rimmer
May 19th, 2010, 02:44 PM
Anyway, the way you say "who fucking cares what color?" (what, they test for colour blindess too?) makes me think you don't get the fact that if you don't have problems, you won't have problems with the tests. These are basically a bunch of IQ tests you're given, and my sister utterly failed the working memory test (ADHD) whereas I have issues with remembering certain things correctly, right after I was told them.

Will.
May 19th, 2010, 03:42 PM
Huh... I may not be the best subject to comment on this matter, but!
It would seem they are looking for social patterns, probably trying to figure out if you either suffer from minor dementia or smoke alot of pot. Trust me they want to know, because then they can mind ninja you... And yes know I'm just stringing along puns and bad jokes to comment, but take into consideration that I've been through absolutely NO psychiatric evaluation. I'm beginning to wonder when it Will. Happen.

tagnostic
May 19th, 2010, 04:19 PM
baseline normal
just means your
average

thanks,
i'll pass on that

Rimmer
May 19th, 2010, 07:12 PM
Huh... I may not be the best subject to comment on this matter, but!
It would seem they are looking for social patterns, probably trying to figure out if you either suffer from minor dementia or smoke alot of pot. Trust me they want to know, because then they can mind ninja you... And yes know I'm just stringing along puns and bad jokes to comment, but take into consideration that I've been through absolutely NO psychiatric evaluation. I'm beginning to wonder when it Will. Happen.
Actually, they checked if I was smoking pot by having me piss in a mug.

tagnostic
May 19th, 2010, 08:03 PM
hehehehe
gotta love the wizz quiz
its one i'm happy to fail

rzm61
May 19th, 2010, 08:04 PM
What a horrible waste of a test and an invasion of privacy.

Rimmer
May 20th, 2010, 11:53 AM
What a horrible waste of a test and an invasion of privacy.
Actually, everything is confidential.

Will.
May 20th, 2010, 03:52 PM
What if they end up prescribing you something? They want to make sure you don't either A. End up addicted, B. End up over dosing due to the presences of THC, I'd ask if they want me to crunch one in the cup too. :D

tagnostic
May 20th, 2010, 04:10 PM
if you overdose
on placebo's
do they give
you heroin?

Will.
May 20th, 2010, 04:22 PM
if you overdose
on placebo's
do they give
you heroin?

Only if you can tell your getting it. :icon_lol:

tagnostic
May 20th, 2010, 04:44 PM
Warning! Side effects may cause reality.

Rimmer
May 20th, 2010, 09:28 PM
What if they end up prescribing you something? They want to make sure you don't either A. End up addicted, B. End up over dosing due to the presences of THC, I'd ask if they want me to crunch one in the cup too. :D
Precisely why they do it. The stuff my sister's taking you shouldn't exercise or mix with alcohol from what I've heard.

Agent J9
May 25th, 2010, 04:48 AM
cool i just got back from the clinic, for tests i need for college, what an dam awful bore.:(

tagnostic
May 25th, 2010, 09:12 AM
where have you been?
you do pop in at the
oddest times
:D

Rimmer
May 25th, 2010, 11:17 PM
Done the last test. Gonna hear from them in the near future about results.

tagnostic
May 26th, 2010, 02:11 AM
did you use
autoaim?