View Full Version : Where is our holy land

Omnicolorful
August 6th, 2010, 02:32 AM
If every other religion has a holy land what is ours. if we dont have one may i suggest we make googleplex our holy land.

Will.
August 6th, 2010, 03:34 AM
If every other religion has a holy land what is ours. if we dont have one may i suggest we make googleplex our holy land.

I'm going to take a shot in the dark, but your posting in it.

Sister Faith
August 6th, 2010, 03:48 PM
GooglePlex is a good suggestion, but I wouldn't make our holy land an actual place. Look what has happened to Jerusalem! Everyone and their dog is fighting over that little patch of earth. :(

I'd make it a place in cyberspace. Plenty of clouds for everyone there. :icon_cool:

Cartire
August 6th, 2010, 04:51 PM
GooglePlex is a good suggestion, but I wouldn't make our holy land an actual place. Look what has happened to Jerusalem! Everyone and their dog is fighting over that little patch of earth. :(

I'd make it a place in cyberspace. Plenty of clouds for everyone there. :icon_cool:

This is true, but, technically people still debate over where exactly everything went down, and so people will fight over anything and everything.

I predict in many years to come, people will be fighting over San Fransisco and all the data centers that house the search engine.

AND I WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH BEFORE SOME UNITED ATHEIST LEAGUE TAKES IT FROM THE TRUE ALLIED ATHEIST ALLIANCE. WE SPEAK THE LOGIC. WE HAVE PERFECTLY GOOD TUMMY'S FOR EATING.

Sister Faith
August 8th, 2010, 07:44 PM
AND I WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH BEFORE SOME UNITED ATHEIST LEAGUE TAKES IT FROM THE TRUE ALLIED ATHEIST ALLIANCE. WE SPEAK THE LOGIC. WE HAVE PERFECTLY GOOD TUMMY'S FOR EATING.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

tagnostic
August 8th, 2010, 08:13 PM
i like the googleplex
it might be fun to be
protested by militant deists/theists

Sister Faith
August 9th, 2010, 06:37 PM
That would actually be pretty funny. :icon_lol:

The people at GooglePlex wouldn't know what the F was going on as I'm pretty sure they know nothing of the CoGs existence.

googlismrulez
November 3rd, 2010, 12:36 AM
i don't see why this can't be our holy place besides it would probably be best not to make it a real place i mean look what happened to Jerusalem.

tagnostic
November 3rd, 2010, 04:38 AM
hehehehe
thats the beauty
of Googlism
the net is our
Holy Land

why be limited to
any one location?
the Goddes isn't
why should we be?

googlismrulez
November 7th, 2010, 12:44 PM
hehehehe
thats the beauty
of Googlism
the net is our
Holy Land

why be limited to
any one location?
the Goddes isn't
why should we be?
I agree. Technically, the whole Internet is our holy ground. That way, we can't start any religious wars.

sudikics
November 7th, 2010, 07:47 PM
Would your holy land not be 72.14.204.103?

That's google.com's IP address, anyway.

Hi all, just stopping by. I saw methodx@gmail.com was online on my Gmail chat window and I remembered that I spent my freshman year on here no big deal. :P

Sister Faith
November 9th, 2010, 08:03 PM
Would your holy land not be 72.14.204.103?

That's google.com's IP address, anyway.

Hi all, just stopping by. I saw methodx@gmail.com was online on my Gmail chat window and I remembered that I spent my freshman year on here no big deal. :P

Omg! Am I having a flashback?! :icon_eek:

Where ya been? Whatcha been doing? :icon_cool::icon_cool: