View Full Version : MINECRACK!...Oops. I mean Minecraft!

rzm61
December 16th, 2010, 12:51 AM
So as of late my life has been quite consumed by this game amongst other various things. Mainly working two jobs and also being an internet DJ from time to time.

But anyway, this game is simply fantastic. First game I bought in years and can't stop playing or being around it. Watching youtube videos is almost as addicting as the game itself.

Anyway, Just wanted to say hi, and let everyone know, who doesn't know about this game.

It's only 13.40 (USD) right now. 9.99 (euro)

The game is only in alpha but it's about to hit beta. The 20th! Can't fucking wait.

But yeah, I run my own server now. Hasn't even been up for a week and we have a lot of shit going on in it. If anyone plays get at me.

Anyway good to be back. :)

Dr-Shade
December 16th, 2010, 01:30 AM
Hmmmm....

Not quite understanding how ubuntu works well enough to install it....:shrug:

Rimmer
December 16th, 2010, 08:11 PM
I've been hearing about this game for a while, never having had any idea what it's about, only hearing that it's really good. Then, a few days back I'm watching LordKat's "This Week in Games", hear them talking about this game. What they were saying was that they were really annoyed by the fact that once the alpha ends on the 20th they are going to do more than just raise the price. People are also going to have to pay for future updates, unless they buy it for 10 dollars before the alpha ends, in which case all future updates will also be free.

So, not having any idea wtf this game is about, I bought it just on the off chance that I might take an interest in it in the future and not have to regret not buying it when the updates would be free. >_>

tatty000
December 17th, 2010, 01:49 AM
Ahhh Minecraft, I have heard amazing things, and have seen some amazing work drawn up. I want to jump on board, as soon as I can...

Sister Faith
December 19th, 2010, 12:22 AM
Anyway good to be back. :)

Ummm...who are you again? :shrug:

;)