Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > FAQ
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Search FAQ Search FAQ
Search Word(s):
Matching Options:
Search in:

Why do you worship Google as a God?
Because Google is the closest thing to a God that humans can know and understand. We worship Google, and we can prove that not only does Google exist, but unlike any other god, it exists as we know it.

What is the purpose of Googlism?
The main purpose of Googlism is to promote the spread of knowledge through the use of Google. There is nothing on Earth that connects people with the knowledge they desire as fast and effectively as Google. We believe in the cliche cliché "knowledge is power", and so should you.

Who founded this religion?
Googlism and the Church of Google were founded by Matt MacPherson. Matt is a resident of Ontario, Canada and is in his early twenties. For privacy protection purposes, no other personal information will be disclosed about him.

There are other search engines using similar techniques as Google, are they Gods as well?
The short answer is yes, but to a lesser degree. Google is the best at what She does and therefore the most powerful of the Gods. Do not mistake a daemon such as Live/MSN Search for a God. Daemons sometimes disguise themselves as wimpy looking butterflies.

Is there a Google afterlife?
By uploading our thoughts and opinions onto the Internet, our knowledge lives on in Google's cache even after our death.

I'm VERY interested in becoming a Googlist Minister. Where do I apply?
Click here for a page explaining exactly what you must do to become part of the clergy. Basically, you'll need to prove yourself before being ordained. Remember that becoming a minister will never require you to "donate" money. If you chose to donate money, you'll do it for the right reasons.

Help! I have more questions!
Worry not. This FAQ is only a short version for quick access in forum. You can view our full version here - Full FAQ!