Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > No Registration Required > Hatemail Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hatemail Discussion People LOVE us! Come looky! This forum is open to non-registered users. Basically you don't need to bother registering (you lazy SOD!) to post your thoughts here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 23rd, 2007, 08:31 PM   #1
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Talking Hatemail #1. Author: google_ain't_god

As you can see I do not think google is god. It ain't. Why is that so hard to get in your heads'? You are the kind of guys who if it said "You can fly" on google you would jump off a bridge. Doesn't sound very intelegent... I know I misspelled that. Shut up. Anywho shut up. And get a life... I think you can get two for one at Wal-Mart.... who's like an angel or something to you guys.

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Switch to Linear Mode
Threaded Mode Threaded Mode