Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > Other > Suggestion/Idea Box
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Suggestion/Idea Box Have an idea or suggestion regarding our website? This is the place to post it. We're always open for new ideas or new ways to promote the church.

Old June 17th, 2008, 01:44 AM   #1
scikidus
See you in August!
Scion of Google

Location: Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy
scikidus is at one with Googlescikidus is at one with Googlescikidus is at one with Googlescikidus is at one with Googlescikidus is at one with Googlescikidus is at one with Googlescikidus is at one with Googlescikidus is at one with Googlescikidus is at one with Googlescikidus is at one with Googlescikidus is at one with Google
Send a message via AIM to scikidus Send a message via Yahoo to scikidus Send a message via Skype™ to scikidus Send a message via GoogleTalk to scikidus
Default Googlism -- The Game

My idea:

It's Snake, really. Except the "snake" is the word "Google," and as the "snake" eats "food" (Yahoo! icons), is grows longer (by adding more o's to "Google").

I'm already trying to make it, so we'll see how my Flash abilities hold up.
Omnis tua castra sunt habent nobis!
Expand the domain, expand the range.
ATTENTION CoG: From June 24th through August 13th, I will be away. See you around!
scikidus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2008, 01:58 AM   #2
rzm61
in pursuit of Grooveology
Embodiment of Google

rzm61 is at one with Googlerzm61 is at one with Googlerzm61 is at one with Googlerzm61 is at one with Googlerzm61 is at one with Googlerzm61 is at one with Googlerzm61 is at one with Googlerzm61 is at one with Googlerzm61 is at one with Googlerzm61 is at one with Googlerzm61 is at one with Google
Send a message via AIM to rzm61 Send a message via GoogleTalk to rzm61
Default Re: Googlism -- The Game

Ha ha, awesome.
However shouldn't it be Microsoft?

Seeing how Yahoo and Google have now teamed up.
"$900 saved thanks to a pixelated pirate"

Fan Club:
you are a sadistic fucker - SS
You are a poor excuse for a human, you know that? - SS
Old June 17th, 2008, 01:59 AM   #3
Vexx
Bitch-Hermit
Googlist

Vexx is at one with GoogleVexx is at one with GoogleVexx is at one with GoogleVexx is at one with GoogleVexx is at one with GoogleVexx is at one with GoogleVexx is at one with GoogleVexx is at one with GoogleVexx is at one with GoogleVexx is at one with GoogleVexx is at one with Google
Send a message via AIM to Vexx Send a message via MSN to Vexx Send a message via Yahoo to Vexx

how about....the food is different colored Os, each color being a different point added. The things to avoid would be Yahoo and MSN. :'D Otherwise, I think it'd be fairly fun to toy with!
Old June 17th, 2008, 03:59 AM   #4
tagnostic
Relic
Scion of Google

tagnostic is at one with Googletagnostic is at one with Googletagnostic is at one with Googletagnostic is at one with Googletagnostic is at one with Googletagnostic is at one with Googletagnostic is at one with Googletagnostic is at one with Googletagnostic is at one with Googletagnostic is at one with Googletagnostic is at one with Google

and if you run into yourself
you get a ka-bump?

hitting a wall is a 'neg rep'

completing a level is 'plus rep'
??????????????

love the idea
flash away

There are more planes in the ocean, than submarines in the sky.
tagnostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2008, 11:35 AM   #5
scikidus
See you in August!
Scion of Google

Location: Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy
scikidus is at one with Googlescikidus is at one with Googlescikidus is at one with Googlescikidus is at one with Googlescikidus is at one with Googlescikidus is at one with Googlescikidus is at one with Googlescikidus is at one with Googlescikidus is at one with Googlescikidus is at one with Googlescikidus is at one with Google
Send a message via AIM to scikidus Send a message via Yahoo to scikidus Send a message via Skype™ to scikidus Send a message via GoogleTalk to scikidus

Quote:
Originally Said by Vexx View Post
how about....the food is different colored Os, each color being a different point added. The things to avoid would be Yahoo and MSN. :'D Otherwise, I think it'd be fairly fun to toy with!
Yes, that would work. It also might simplify the game.s.createEmptyMovieClip("food", 1) process a little.
Omnis tua castra sunt habent nobis!
Expand the domain, expand the range.
ATTENTION CoG: From June 24th through August 13th, I will be away. See you around!
scikidus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2008, 01:01 PM   #6
jon_hill987
Master of Nothing
Google Adept

jon_hill987 is at one with Googlejon_hill987 is at one with Googlejon_hill987 is at one with Googlejon_hill987 is at one with Googlejon_hill987 is at one with Googlejon_hill987 is at one with Googlejon_hill987 is at one with Googlejon_hill987 is at one with Googlejon_hill987 is at one with Googlejon_hill987 is at one with Googlejon_hill987 is at one with Google
Send a message via MSN to jon_hill987 Send a message via GoogleTalk to jon_hill987

Quote:
Originally Said by Vexx View Post
You should get extra points for eating the o's in the right colour order (see www.google.com for order).

Anyway, nice idea scikidus.
Old July 24th, 2008, 11:04 PM   #7
Loki
Gluteus Maximus
Scion of Google

Loki is at one with GoogleLoki is at one with GoogleLoki is at one with GoogleLoki is at one with GoogleLoki is at one with GoogleLoki is at one with GoogleLoki is at one with GoogleLoki is at one with GoogleLoki is at one with GoogleLoki is at one with GoogleLoki is at one with Google

Quote:
Originally Said by tagnostic View Post
and if you run into yourself
you get a ka-bump?

hitting a wall is a 'neg rep'

completing a level is 'plus rep'
??????????????

love the idea
flash away
Can't we just shoot the buggers?
Old July 28th, 2008, 03:57 PM   #8
tagnostic
Relic
Scion of Google

tagnostic is at one with Googletagnostic is at one with Googletagnostic is at one with Googletagnostic is at one with Googletagnostic is at one with Googletagnostic is at one with Googletagnostic is at one with Googletagnostic is at one with Googletagnostic is at one with Googletagnostic is at one with Googletagnostic is at one with Google

Quote:
Originally Said by Loki View Post
Can't we just shoot the buggers?
i can't seem to set my
ip tracer
to detonate

There are more planes in the ocean, than submarines in the sky.
tagnostic is offline   Reply With Quote

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode