Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > Other > Suggestion/Idea Box
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Suggestion/Idea Box Have an idea or suggestion regarding our website? This is the place to post it. We're always open for new promotional ideas.

Old February 18th, 2007, 07:01 PM   #1
Emperor_Google
Google Searcher

Emperor_Google can speak raw queries to Google.Emperor_Google can speak raw queries to Google.Emperor_Google can speak raw queries to Google.Emperor_Google can speak raw queries to Google.Emperor_Google can speak raw queries to Google.Emperor_Google can speak raw queries to Google.
Send a message via MSN to Emperor_Google
Talking A Suggestion to help clean up forum.

You know, most of the "jOO 5UxX4Rs 90oO913 15 4 53aRCH 3N91N3!!!!!1!!!!111!!!!!!one!!!!!!eleven111!!!!!" People always make referances to "The Good Book" Maybe someone here should write one

But seriously, an Admin should make a board where said people can post their "90oO913 15 4 53aRCH 3N91N3!" Posts.

Quote:
Name: 90oO913i5m 5Ux Board. (Or Hate-posts)

Description: Anyone here hate this? Well why don't you amuse us with your delightful hate posts here, We'll review you on most offensive posts and give you tips for next time.
Eventhough this would be irrelavent* (*Sp?) considering they'll pop up everywhere, if this was made Mods and Admins can move posts there? Dunno just a suggestion. Just thought it'd help keep the forum tidy and the; "We'll review you on most offensive posts and give you tips for next time" Would be a bit of fun... Oh well just an idea.

Emperor_Google is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2007, 07:24 PM   #2
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype™ to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Default Re: A Suggestion to help clean up forum.

That`s what "I`m Feeling Unlucky" forum is for.

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2007, 07:30 PM   #3
Emperor_Google
Google Searcher

Emperor_Google can speak raw queries to Google.Emperor_Google can speak raw queries to Google.Emperor_Google can speak raw queries to Google.Emperor_Google can speak raw queries to Google.Emperor_Google can speak raw queries to Google.Emperor_Google can speak raw queries to Google.
Send a message via MSN to Emperor_Google

Quote:
Originally Said by Alice Shade View Post
That`s what "I`m Feeling Unlucky" forum is for.

Yes but thet's not entirly for the hatemail though, I just thought it's be funny to review hatemail, It could be a SUB-Forum in the "I'm Feeling Unlucky" Forum

Emperor_Google is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2007, 09:09 PM   #4
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype™ to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade

If you feel so inclined, just start a thread in the IFU, and if it`ll be popular enough, I`ll sticky it, or something.

No new forums are necessary, to be honest. We`re not filling ones already there, so no need to add more.

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Switch to Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Hybrid Mode