Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > Community > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Come on in and chat about whatever floats your boat. Technology, Religion, Science, Politics and of course Google Herself. Chat about whatever is on your mind.

Old February 2nd, 2007, 09:16 AM   #1
jon_hill987
Google Minister
Google Adept

jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.
Send a message via MSN to jon_hill987 Send a message via GoogleTalk to jon_hill987
Default If god thinks homosexuality is wrong...

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...-29677,00.html

More evidence against the Christian view. Seahorses are bisexual, and as animals have no soul[1] and are therefore incapable of sin they must be doing what god made them to do[2]...

Well, you can see where I am going with this.

[1]Though the author does not deny the possibility of the soul existing, he does not explicitly believe in their existence.

[2]The author is actually a supporter of the theory of evolution, and though he will admit the existence of gods in general is possible, he of course rejects the idea of the Christian creator god as it is nonsense.

antispam!
jon_hill987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2007, 09:59 AM   #2
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Default Re: If god thinks homosexuality is wrong...

Oh, there`s more then just seahorses. A lot of various animals do homosexuality.

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2007, 10:11 AM   #3
jon_hill987
Google Minister
Google Adept

jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.
Send a message via MSN to jon_hill987 Send a message via GoogleTalk to jon_hill987

Yeah, but this is a proper study. With figures and everything.

antispam!
Old February 2nd, 2007, 10:16 AM   #4
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade

Do you think any christian will accept that without claiming one or several:

1) They forced them.
2) They drugged them.
3) They are not real scientists. (cause they disagree with bible (sic))
4) They can`t tell males and females apart.
5) Those were not seahorses.

Old February 23rd, 2007, 09:36 AM   #5
jon_hill987
Google Minister
Google Adept

Way to dredge up a thread...

You are probably right there, they say we are blind, but who is it that refuses to see the evidence of their own eyes? or, even if they do, say things like "the devil put it there".

antispam!
Old February 23rd, 2007, 07:19 PM   #6
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

I think, that we are all aware by now, just how easily Xians will spout the most ludicrous claims, just to "disprove" scientific facts which contradict bible.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode