Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > Community > Church Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Church Chat Anything that involves the Church of Google and/or Googlism is to be posted in this forum.

Old October 26th, 2006, 03:42 AM   #1
MeTHoD-X
Administrator
Google Adept

MeTHoD-X is one with Google.MeTHoD-X is one with Google.MeTHoD-X is one with Google.MeTHoD-X is one with Google.MeTHoD-X is one with Google.MeTHoD-X is one with Google.MeTHoD-X is one with Google.MeTHoD-X is one with Google.MeTHoD-X is one with Google.MeTHoD-X is one with Google.MeTHoD-X is one with Google.
Default vBulletin Conversion

I now have a vBulletin license. I'll be converting these forums from phpBB to vBulletin within the next few days. I've been extremely busy as of late, hence the reason I haven't been around too much. I apologize for my absence and promise much is in store for the site.

If only there were more than 24 hours in a day. If only...
Old October 26th, 2006, 12:17 PM   #2
SirRuben
Poster of stuff..
Google Adept

SirRuben speaks with the voice of Google.SirRuben speaks with the voice of Google.SirRuben speaks with the voice of Google.SirRuben speaks with the voice of Google.SirRuben speaks with the voice of Google.SirRuben speaks with the voice of Google.SirRuben speaks with the voice of Google.SirRuben speaks with the voice of Google.SirRuben speaks with the voice of Google.SirRuben speaks with the voice of Google.SirRuben speaks with the voice of Google.

Wow, that's pretty kickin' Matt. Vbulletin rocks!

We won't lose the topics'n'stuff, right?

Anyways, that's awesome news.

If i have to find jesus, does that mean he's hiding? - "Come out, come out, wherever you are... oh, you’re on the cross again. Damn it jesus, you suck at hide and seek."
www.exaltedgospel.org
SirRuben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2006, 12:44 PM   #3
MeTHoD-X
Administrator
Google Adept

MeTHoD-X is one with Google.MeTHoD-X is one with Google.MeTHoD-X is one with Google.MeTHoD-X is one with Google.MeTHoD-X is one with Google.MeTHoD-X is one with Google.MeTHoD-X is one with Google.MeTHoD-X is one with Google.MeTHoD-X is one with Google.MeTHoD-X is one with Google.MeTHoD-X is one with Google.

Quote:
Originally Said by SirRuben
Wow, that's pretty kickin' Matt. Vbulletin rocks!

We won't lose the topics'n'stuff, right?

Anyways, that's awesome news.
I haven't even been able to set up a test forum yet, but I'm 95% sure you can convert from phpBB to vBulletin, since both are extremely popular forum scripts. I'll let you know when I throw up a test forum.
Old October 26th, 2006, 01:29 PM   #4
Fallen Hero
Administrator
Scion of Google

If you let us know where the test forum is, we can play with it a little.
Dark oceans we cry... God wonders why... but we see ourselves in darkness with our love. Abandoned by space and time, we are still alive, we are not alone. We are one under the banner of the fallen angel!
Fallen Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2006, 04:00 PM   #5
SirRuben
Poster of stuff..
Google Adept

SirRuben speaks with the voice of Google.SirRuben speaks with the voice of Google.SirRuben speaks with the voice of Google.SirRuben speaks with the voice of Google.SirRuben speaks with the voice of Google.SirRuben speaks with the voice of Google.SirRuben speaks with the voice of Google.SirRuben speaks with the voice of Google.SirRuben speaks with the voice of Google.SirRuben speaks with the voice of Google.SirRuben speaks with the voice of Google.

Along with your Vbulletin license you should be able to log into Vbulletin.com's members area and download a converter called ImpEX. It should be officially supported by the Vbulletin.com staff, since it's a members only download.

If i have to find jesus, does that mean he's hiding? - "Come out, come out, wherever you are... oh, you’re on the cross again. Damn it jesus, you suck at hide and seek."
www.exaltedgospel.org
Old October 26th, 2006, 06:06 PM   #6
MeTHoD-X
Administrator
Google Adept

Quote:
Originally Said by SirRuben
Along with your Vbulletin license you should be able to log into Vbulletin.com's members area and download a converter called ImpEX. It should be officially supported by the Vbulletin.com staff, since it's a members only download.
Cool. I'll be looking into it when I install the script onto my host's server.
Old October 26th, 2006, 06:41 PM   #7
SirRuben
Poster of stuff..
Google Adept

Fantastic!

I can't wait. Vbulletin is like a gazillion times better than PhpBB, and i even know people who wouldn't sign up on a good PhpBB forum for the mere reason that its PhpBB..

www.exaltedgospel.org
Old October 26th, 2006, 07:56 PM   #8
AaronD
"He puts the forum in the skin, or he gets the hose again."
Googlist

AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.
Send a message via AIM to AaronD Send a message via MSN to AaronD Send a message via GoogleTalk to AaronD

I like vanilla, it is so great in its simplicity and ajax.
Old October 26th, 2006, 08:24 PM   #9
SyBerWoLff
Google Minister
Google Worshipper

SyBerWoLff works to spread word about Google.SyBerWoLff works to spread word about Google.SyBerWoLff works to spread word about Google.SyBerWoLff works to spread word about Google.
Send a message via AIM to SyBerWoLff Send a message via MSN to SyBerWoLff Send a message via Yahoo to SyBerWoLff

I think vanilla is too simple.

Contact me on Google Talk at syberwolff@gmail.com
SyBerWoLff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2006, 08:29 PM   #10
Googler
Administrator
Googlist

Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.
Send a message via AIM to Googler Send a message via GoogleTalk to Googler

Quote:
Originally Said by SyBerWoLff
I think vanilla is too simple.
I agree, but I guess it would be more popular with the less technical people.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode