Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > Your search - aglajgijgija - did not match any documents. > Random stuff. Think bar chat without the violence.
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Random stuff. Think bar chat without the violence. Discuss less world-critical matters here: Gaming, Music, Jokes, Funny Videos, etc. This forum is for more light-hearted and chatty discussions.

Closed Thread

Old November 9th, 2006, 05:52 AM   #1
AaronD
Retired Minister
Googlist

Send a message via AIM to AaronD Send a message via MSN to AaronD Send a message via GoogleTalk to AaronD
Default South Park... with Richard Dawkins, Athiesm, and FSM

I could not believe it when i saw these two episodes, but it was two episodes of South Park about Richard Dawkins and atheism! You've got to watch them!

http://www.southparkzone.com/
Old November 9th, 2006, 03:27 PM   #2
Erasmus
Retired Minister
Google Searcher

Send a message via AIM to Erasmus Send a message via MSN to Erasmus Send a message via Yahoo to Erasmus Send a message via Skype? to Erasmus Send a message via GoogleTalk to Erasmus

I love how they sum up the theory of evolution:

"In the beginning we were all fish, k? Swimming around in the water. And then one day a couple of fish had a retard baby, and the retard baby was different so it got to live. So retard fish goes on to make more retard babies, and then one day a retard baby fish crawled out of the ocean with its... mutant fish hands and it had buttsex with a squirrel or something and made this retard frog-squirrel, and then that had a retard baby, which was a monkey-fish-frog. And then this monkey-fish-frog had buttsex with that monkey, and that monkey had a mutant, retard baby that screwed another monkey and that made you. So there you go. You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish-squirrel. Congratulations."

It's funny because it's true.
Old November 9th, 2006, 03:38 PM   #3
Fallen Hero
Lurk moar!
Scion of Google

:lol: That is really funny. South park is genius.
Dark oceans we cry... God wonders why... but we see ourselves in darkness with our love. Abandoned by space and time, we are still alive, we are not alone. We are one under the banner of the fallen angel!
Old November 9th, 2006, 05:58 PM   #4
jon_hill987
Venerable Member
Google Adept

Send a message via MSN to jon_hill987 Send a message via GoogleTalk to jon_hill987

Quote:
Originally Said by Southpark
"In the beginning we were all fish, k? Swimming around in the water. And then one day a couple of fish had a retard baby, and the retard baby was different so it got to live. So retard fish goes on to make more retard babies, and then one day a retard baby fish crawled out of the ocean with its... mutant fish hands and it had buttsex with a squirrel or something and made this retard frog-squirrel, and then that had a retard baby, which was a monkey-fish-frog. And then this monkey-fish-frog had buttsex with that monkey, and that monkey had a mutant, retard baby that screwed another monkey and that made you. So there you go. You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish-squirrel. Congratulations."
lol. I don't think they read Origin of the Species.
Old November 9th, 2006, 10:15 PM   #5
MeTHoD-X
Administrator
Google Adept

Damn thats funny. Is this available on YouTube?
Old November 9th, 2006, 11:48 PM   #6
AaronD
Retired Minister
Googlist

Send a message via AIM to AaronD Send a message via MSN to AaronD Send a message via GoogleTalk to AaronD

Quote:
Originally Said by MeTHoD-X
Damn thats funny. Is this available on YouTube?
Lemme check -- nope, not that I see.
Old November 10th, 2006, 03:53 PM   #7
Fallen Hero
Lurk moar!
Scion of Google

Wait FSM, I did not see the FSM in there..
Dark oceans we cry... God wonders why... but we see ourselves in darkness with our love. Abandoned by space and time, we are still alive, we are not alone. We are one under the banner of the fallen angel!
Old November 10th, 2006, 07:01 PM   #8
jon_hill987
Venerable Member
Google Adept

Send a message via MSN to jon_hill987 Send a message via GoogleTalk to jon_hill987

LOL, I just saw the Eric Cartman 2506 episode:

Quote:
The Nintendo Wii is due out in 3 weeks, unable to wait Eric Cartman Freezes himself, unfortunately a freak avalanche makes him impossible to find and he is frozen for five hundred years.
Old November 11th, 2006, 01:28 AM   #9
AaronD
Retired Minister
Googlist

Quote:
Originally Said by Fallen Hero
Wait FSM, I did not see the FSM in there..
Kyle objects to some religious point, and Mr. Garrison says "Let me guess, you also believe in a flying spaghetti monster. Now go sit in the corner with the dunce cap!." or something along those lines. I wasn't really paying much attention, I was focusing more on my dinner.
Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode