Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > Other > I'm Feeling Unlucky
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I'm Feeling Unlucky Any thread that degenerates to trolling, bickering, fighting and/or flaming gets moved here. It is not moderated in any way so you can post literally whatever you want.

Old November 15th, 2006, 12:11 PM   #1
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype™ to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Default Some religious jokes...

Jesus crosses the lake, leading apostles. Everyone is stepping in the surface, and not sinking, following Jesus in a line. Suddenly, Peter steps aside, and submerges in water to his waist. He cries out:
- Oh, Jesus, why did I sunk? Was that step to the side all that sinful?!
Jesus heaves a sigh, and replies:
- Peter, stop goofing out, and walk on sandbar, like everyone else.

Priest and bus driver meet at the gates of Heaven. Surprisingly, St. Peter first talked to bus driver, welcomed him, explained him everything, gave him map to heaven, and sent him off with warmest wishes. Then, turns to priest:
- Oh.. You? What are you stanging here for, go on in.
Priest cries out:
- Saint Peter! Did I not served God all my life? So why sinful bus driver gets more respect, then I do?
- Well, you see... It`s the matter of performance. On your preaches, everyone slept. But when he drove the bus, everyone was praying.

Man went camping/fishing to river. He just set his camp by the big cliff, when he sees two men on the cliff. Suddenly, he sees one jumping off the cliff... And appearing back on it in five seconds. Camper gers surprised, and goes to ask those men, what are they doing.
- Hey there... Uh, did I just saw you jumping off the cliff?
One of men replies:
- Yea, man. See, there are ascending air current by the face of cliff. You jump in on it, and it carries you back up. Wanna try?
Camper gets all exited, jumps off the cliff.... Spash-glub-glub-glub-sink. Second man looks on first, and says:
- You know, Jesus... You might be god, but you`re such a prick.

Preacher and vicar play bowling. Priest rolls the ball, and totally strikes out, not even one pin fell. He swears:
- Fuck, I missed!
Vicar shakes head:
- Reverend, do not curse, please.
Next toss, priest strikes out again:
- Fuck, what`s wrong with this damned ball? Missed again!
Vicar gets distressed:
- Reverend, please, ebb your cursing, for it`s a sin!
Third toss, and priest... Yes, strikes out again:
- FUCK!
Suddenly, roof is ripped off by a gust of wind, and lightning falls down, incinerating vicar in the spot. Voice from the sky:
- Fuck, I missed!

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2006, 01:07 PM   #2
Fallen Hero
Still Standing..
Googlist

Send a message via GoogleTalk to Fallen Hero

I have seen those all in different variations, the bus driver was replaced with a taxi driver, more scary, and the sand bar with sewage pipe. Still funny though.
Dark oceans we cry... God wonders why... but we see ourselves in darkness with our love. Abandoned by space and time, we are still alive, we are not alone. We are one under the banner of the fallen angel!
Fallen Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2006, 02:54 PM   #3
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype™ to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade

Heh. Sewage pipe in Jesus time would be hilarious all by itself.

As for taxi... I dunno. I think, that getting mashed into hairy strawberry jam with +50 complete strangers is scarier, then by yourself.

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2006, 04:30 PM   #4
Fallen Hero
Still Standing..
Googlist

Send a message via GoogleTalk to Fallen Hero

There is a long running and accurate joke about taxi drivers being dangerous. Especially in New York. Generally it is the sidewalk walker that is the one that get's squished.
Dark oceans we cry... God wonders why... but we see ourselves in darkness with our love. Abandoned by space and time, we are still alive, we are not alone. We are one under the banner of the fallen angel!
Fallen Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2007, 01:27 AM   #5
madman1926
Websurfer

madman1926 was not pointed out by Google.
Default Re: Some religious jokes...

I've heard the bowling one before too but in golf..

A man and a priest are playing golf.
On the first hole, the man misses a 10 foot putt and says "Damn it! missed the bugger!"
The priest replies " you shouldnt not say that its a sin"
On the next hole the man misses a 5 foot putt and says "damn it! missed the bugger!"
The priest replies " that is a sin, if you say it again god will smite you"
On the next hole the man misses a 2 foot putt and says "damn it! missed the bugger!"
At once the heavens open and a lightening bolt comes down and strikes THE PRIEST dead.
God says: "Damn it missed the bugger!"

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page