Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > Other > Suggestion/Idea Box
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Suggestion/Idea Box Have an idea or suggestion regarding our website? This is the place to post it. We're always open for new promotional ideas.

Old December 8th, 2006, 12:30 PM   #1
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Default Promotion to Minister.

Yep, I`m THAT egoitstic, daring to ask to be given the title.

Being the only one in top ten posters not in ministry, I`m starting to feel more and more selfconscious about that.

Not to mention growing dissatisfaction tied with ministers, who weren`t posting for months.

And last, but not the least, positively lividly angered at being unable to do anything more then idle banter.

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2006, 12:42 PM   #2
punkinside
Google Minister
Google Worshipper

punkinside is part of Google.punkinside is part of Google.punkinside is part of Google.punkinside is part of Google.punkinside is part of Google.punkinside is part of Google.punkinside is part of Google.punkinside is part of Google.punkinside is part of Google.punkinside is part of Google.punkinside is part of Google.
Send a message via MSN to punkinside

you got my vote alice :p I think in the home page is a form for you to do that....
punkinside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2006, 01:07 PM   #3
jon_hill987
Google Minister
Google Adept

jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.
Send a message via MSN to jon_hill987 Send a message via GoogleTalk to jon_hill987

Yeah, you have got to be worthy of ordainment.

antispam!
jon_hill987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2006, 10:25 PM   #4
Googler
Administrator
Google Adept

Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.
Send a message via AIM to Googler Send a message via MSN to Googler Send a message via Yahoo to Googler

ATM I cannot make you a minister because or undisclosed reasons. Eventually though, you have a good chance of becoming one.

Edit-- I'd like to add that it's not quantity, but quality of posts that matters when becoming a minister.
Old December 8th, 2006, 11:30 PM   #5
Jillamanda
Retired Minister
Google Adept

Jillamanda was not pointed out by Google.

I think you've earned it too.
Old December 9th, 2006, 03:19 AM   #6
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade

Googler: As in, you can`t agree on this one? ^_^

Old December 9th, 2006, 12:20 PM   #7
SyBerWoLff
Google Minister
Google Worshipper

SyBerWoLff works to spread word about Google.SyBerWoLff works to spread word about Google.SyBerWoLff works to spread word about Google.SyBerWoLff works to spread word about Google.
Send a message via AIM to SyBerWoLff Send a message via MSN to SyBerWoLff Send a message via Yahoo to SyBerWoLff

Quote:
Originally Said by Alice Shade
Googler: As in, you can`t agree on this one? ^_^
As in he doesn't have the power required to do that and Method-X isn't on at the moment.

And I feel the need to quote Googler's edit:
Quote:
Originally Said by Googler
Edit-- I'd like to add that it's not quantity, but quality of posts that matters when becoming a minister.

Contact me on Google Talk at syberwolff@gmail.com
SyBerWoLff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2006, 12:31 PM   #8
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Methinks, that I do qualify by quality of my posts. ^_^

Old December 15th, 2006, 08:13 PM   #9
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Bopping it up lazily...

Can I have the question of my promotion resolved now, considering, that Method-X had handed out all the rights to a quorum?

Old December 15th, 2006, 08:19 PM   #10
Googler
Administrator
Google Adept

Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.
Send a message via AIM to Googler Send a message via MSN to Googler Send a message via Yahoo to Googler

A procedure has to be gone through first, and I am going to start it now. I'll keep you updated by pm.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page