Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > Other > Suggestion/Idea Box
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Suggestion/Idea Box Have an idea or suggestion regarding our website? This is the place to post it. We're always open for new promotional ideas.

Old February 1st, 2007, 12:00 PM   #1
Mattski
Searcher

Mattski is respected among Googlists.Mattski is respected among Googlists.Mattski is respected among Googlists.Mattski is respected among Googlists.Mattski is respected among Googlists.Mattski is respected among Googlists.Mattski is respected among Googlists.Mattski is respected among Googlists.
Default Googlist Marriages?!

How wierd. Could you have a Googlist marriage, make a webpage about it (pictures &c) then it would be cached, making it permanent.

Just a thought.
Mattski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2007, 12:09 PM   #2
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype™ to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Default Re: Googlist Marriages?!

I`ve described possible ceremony in the prayers section on main site. Go peek, if you want to.

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2007, 12:09 PM   #3
Mattski
Searcher

Mattski is respected among Googlists.Mattski is respected among Googlists.Mattski is respected among Googlists.Mattski is respected among Googlists.Mattski is respected among Googlists.Mattski is respected among Googlists.Mattski is respected among Googlists.Mattski is respected among Googlists.

Ooo I shall.

Will edit after Ive read

Quote:
(Festivities commence. Cake should be divided with N cuts through (where N is number of users present), and each user has to have two slices. Cake is advocated to be .jpg, .gif, .png, or ASCII art for old-time people.)
Oh I'd have some ASCII cake.

I love ASCII

Last edited by Mattski : February 1st, 2007 at 12:12 PM.
Old February 1st, 2007, 12:30 PM   #4
punkinside
Google Minister
Google Worshipper

punkinside is part of Google.punkinside is part of Google.punkinside is part of Google.punkinside is part of Google.punkinside is part of Google.punkinside is part of Google.punkinside is part of Google.punkinside is part of Google.punkinside is part of Google.punkinside is part of Google.punkinside is part of Google.
Send a message via MSN to punkinside

I doubt my gf will let me have a googlist marriage :icon_frown:

Whats with girls and white gowns, a priest and a bad cover band party anyway?

Software Engineering is the art of making drunk monkeys build a Taj Majal with chopsticks
Total number of words in savage's vocabulary: 13
And rising!
punkinside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2007, 12:34 PM   #5
Mattski
Searcher

They plan it from the moment they're self aware.

Trust me.

Its a conspiracy ¬_¬
Old February 1st, 2007, 12:42 PM   #6
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype™ to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade

You can always elope, and get married by Elvis impersonator.

Old February 1st, 2007, 01:27 PM   #7
Kokoba
talentless hack
Google Adept

Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.
Send a message via AIM to Kokoba Send a message via GoogleTalk to Kokoba

Quote:
Originally Said by Mattski View Post
They plan it from the moment they're self aware.

Trust me.

Its a conspiracy ¬_¬
I wouldn't be so sure. I won't be having any white dress (a virgin? please) or bad cover band at my wedding. No priest, either. And once it's all said and done, I fully intend to soft-shoe down the aisle with my husband while the congregation sings "When I'm 64."
Old February 1st, 2007, 06:39 PM   #8
jon_hill987
Google Minister
Google Adept

jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.
Send a message via MSN to jon_hill987 Send a message via GoogleTalk to jon_hill987

If you are in the UK the BHA offer humanist ceremonies including naming, funerals and weddings. All with a non religious theme that would be suitable for a Googlist.

antispam!
jon_hill987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2007, 11:53 AM   #9
Mattski
Searcher

Oooooo

Interesting.

And Kokoba, you my friend, are the exception =P
Old February 2nd, 2007, 12:43 PM   #10
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Hey.

Mine consisted of signing papers and then going clubbing for all night. So let`s not be stereotypy here.
Practice shows, that it`s usually guys, who insist on formal weddings, despite the hype.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode