Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > Other > Suggestion/Idea Box
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Suggestion/Idea Box Have an idea or suggestion regarding our website? This is the place to post it. We're always open for new promotional ideas.

Old March 28th, 2007, 11:28 PM   #1
Tofu
Tofu Cheese
Google Searcher

Tofu can speak raw queries to Google.Tofu can speak raw queries to Google.Tofu can speak raw queries to Google.Tofu can speak raw queries to Google.Tofu can speak raw queries to Google.Tofu can speak raw queries to Google.
Send a message via MSN to Tofu
Default GetTiffany Group

GetTiffany is an online game where you fight with other players over an NPC female named Tiffany. Though the concept is stupid, people who play focus more on the fighting, and treat it like a war. A war where you fight by impressing Tiffany through romantic actions, and embaressing the other players as much as you can. There's a ranking system, and groups. Groups are kind of like armies. I think that we should start a group for The Church of Google, where members can join. We need to prove that The Church of Google is as powerful during war as any other religion. It will also advertise the website, as well as the religion, though the point of this is so all the members of this forum can work in a GetTiffany group together. To try GetTiffany, go to the link below.

http://www.gettiffany.com/page.asp?id=2140
Old March 29th, 2007, 08:11 AM   #2
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Default Re: GetTiffany Group

I`m not too interested, for once.

The art of war includes the wisdom not to ascend to such lowly hights.

(Namely, I think that the prise is not worth the effort.)

However, if someone feels the urge to try - be my guest. Just be sure to post all experiences here, or create a common dedicated thread in Worldly Discussion for that, if you have to share.

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2007, 02:45 AM   #3
punkinside
Google Minister
Google Worshipper

punkinside is part of Google.punkinside is part of Google.punkinside is part of Google.punkinside is part of Google.punkinside is part of Google.punkinside is part of Google.punkinside is part of Google.punkinside is part of Google.punkinside is part of Google.punkinside is part of Google.punkinside is part of Google.
Send a message via MSN to punkinside

I think we can do better than that game

Software Engineering is the art of making drunk monkeys build a Taj Majal with chopsticks
Total number of words in savage's vocabulary: 13
And rising!
punkinside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2007, 07:31 AM   #4
jon_hill987
Google Minister
Google Adept

jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.
Send a message via MSN to jon_hill987 Send a message via GoogleTalk to jon_hill987

If we really wanted to spread the word with an MMO we should have set up a Church guild on WoW. I don't have it myself though (and don't intend to get it)

antispam!
jon_hill987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2007, 10:46 AM   #5
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade

Or started our own game, for that matter.

^_^

Old March 30th, 2007, 03:06 PM   #6
AaronD
"He puts the forum in the skin, or he gets the hose again."
Googlist

AaronD speaks with the voice of Google.AaronD speaks with the voice of Google.AaronD speaks with the voice of Google.AaronD speaks with the voice of Google.AaronD speaks with the voice of Google.AaronD speaks with the voice of Google.AaronD speaks with the voice of Google.AaronD speaks with the voice of Google.AaronD speaks with the voice of Google.AaronD speaks with the voice of Google.AaronD speaks with the voice of Google.
Send a message via AIM to AaronD Send a message via MSN to AaronD Send a message via GoogleTalk to AaronD

I'd be interested in learning game development, and if we did make a game I could do the .dds's if need be.
Old March 30th, 2007, 03:16 PM   #7
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Depends on game.

Easiest one to start is textual MU**, but that has no graphic at all, obviously.

Something graphical is much tougher, though.

Old March 30th, 2007, 07:17 PM   #8
Googler
Administrator
Google Adept

Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.
Send a message via AIM to Googler Send a message via MSN to Googler Send a message via Yahoo to Googler

Although it would be tougher I think that it would be more interesting and hold peoples attention longer.
Old March 30th, 2007, 07:34 PM   #9
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

But what? Ragnarok server?

Old March 30th, 2007, 09:14 PM   #10
Googler
Administrator
Google Adept

Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.Googler speaks with the voice of Google.
Send a message via AIM to Googler Send a message via MSN to Googler Send a message via Yahoo to Googler

I don't really have any ideas lol, just commenting.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode