Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > No Registration Required > Guestroom
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Guestroom This section is for guests, who can not, or would not register. It is not moderated, but administration reserves the right to edit/remove any message without explicitly giving reasons for edit/removal. People, who post without logging in, will have IP address logged and showed, to omit abuse issues.

Old April 4th, 2007, 07:04 PM   #1
Sane Guy

Default The Final Word

The idea is to create a parody religion to illustrate the fallacies of religion, traditional or concocted. This has been done before (FSM etc...). There is very little that is new to this attempt. Trying to get their 15 minutes of fame... bunch of wannabe-geeks.
Old April 4th, 2007, 08:57 PM   #2
jon_hill987
Google Minister
Google Adept

jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.
Send a message via MSN to jon_hill987 Send a message via GoogleTalk to jon_hill987
Default Re: The Final Word

Actualy there is something new to this atempt, the FSM is fictional, Google isn't, it actualy exists.

antispam!
jon_hill987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2007, 06:53 AM   #3
MeTHoD-X
Administrator
Google Adept

MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.
Exclamation Re: The Final Word

Quote:
Originally Said by jon_hill987 View Post
Actualy there is something new to this atempt, the FSM is fictional, Google isn't, it actualy exists.
Well said. I started this not for the fame... maybe out of boredom at the time, but there was and still is purpose behind the Church of Googles creation. It was never my intention to compete with the FSM. We are a completely different movement unto our own. They have their merits, but we also have ours.

Kudos,
Matt
MeTHoD-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2007, 12:56 PM   #4
Unregistered

Default FINAL ACTION

Can we build an escallator to the top of Mount Everest and how much would it cost?
Jack
Old April 24th, 2007, 01:19 PM   #5
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Default Re: FINAL ACTION

Yes, you can.

As for price, it depends on which contractor you`ll hire. Full list of contractors can be found through Google with contact information and price ranges.

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2007, 01:55 PM   #6
jon_hill987
Google Minister
Google Adept

jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.
Send a message via MSN to jon_hill987 Send a message via GoogleTalk to jon_hill987

No one would do it, not for any amount of money. and even if someone did give you a quote it would go massively over budget.

antispam!
jon_hill987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2007, 02:15 PM   #7
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade

Come now, Jon...

Everything is possible. For the right amount of money, that is.

I mean, if someone out there can spare a few billion bucks on escalator up the Everest, why not? Personally, I`d suggest funicular as more cost-effective solution, but escalator is just as feasible.

After all, take a peek at any alpine resort. There`s more then enough escalators and funiculars to the peaks - so why not Everest?

In fact, it`s all a matter of money and rentability. Given, that someone will be able to put into it serious money and effort, it could very well be next big thing in tourist attractions.

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2007, 07:06 PM   #8
Jesu5
Websurfer

Jesu5 was not pointed out by Google.
Default Re: The Final Word

i'd still rather be a wannabe geek than delusional
Jesu5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page