Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > Community > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Discuss less world-critical matters here: Gaming, Music, Jokes, Funny Videos, etc. This forum is for more light-hearted and chatty discussions.

Old April 16th, 2007, 09:02 PM   #1
jon_hill987
Google Adept

jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.
Send a message via MSN to jon_hill987 Send a message via GoogleTalk to jon_hill987
Default Funny Picture thread

Like the "Assorted jokes" thread I figured this will help stop this part of the forum being cluttered up with threads about a single picture.

Here is one to start:

antispam!
jon_hill987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2007, 10:36 PM   #2
AaronD
"He puts the forum in the skin, or he gets the hose again."
Googlist

AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.
Send a message via AIM to AaronD Send a message via MSN to AaronD Send a message via GoogleTalk to AaronD
Default Re: Funny Picture thread

Old April 17th, 2007, 10:58 AM   #3
jon_hill987
Google Adept

jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.
Send a message via MSN to jon_hill987 Send a message via GoogleTalk to jon_hill987

Some funnies I found on my various Interweb adventures:

antispam!
Old April 17th, 2007, 10:59 AM   #4
jon_hill987
Google Adept

After a Google search I found they original picture used to make the above, it can be found here if you are interested.

antispam!

Last edited by jon_hill987 : April 17th, 2007 at 01:18 PM.
Old April 17th, 2007, 11:00 AM   #5
jon_hill987
Google Adept

...few I made:

For an uncyclopedia article on the universe...

And Finally, This happened when I was playing Doom:

I have a couple of funny Christmas pics I made aswell, but they will have to wait.

antispam!

Last edited by jon_hill987 : April 17th, 2007 at 11:04 AM.
Old April 17th, 2007, 11:06 AM   #6
jon_hill987
Google Adept

OK, found one more in my photobucket account:

Ah sod it, here are the xmas ones aswell....

antispam!

Last edited by jon_hill987 : April 17th, 2007 at 11:13 AM.
Old April 25th, 2007, 08:01 PM   #7
jon_hill987
Google Adept

BEST PICTURE EVAR!!!

antispam!
Old April 29th, 2007, 10:30 PM   #8
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade

Not exactly picture, but a visual aid nonetheless.

http://www2.b3ta.com/sleepy-kittens/

Have fun.

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2007, 02:01 AM   #9
AaronD
"He puts the forum in the skin, or he gets the hose again."
Googlist

AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.
Send a message via AIM to AaronD Send a message via MSN to AaronD Send a message via GoogleTalk to AaronD

That's actually a really catchy song.
Old April 30th, 2007, 02:07 AM   #10
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade

I put it here for kittens. ^_^

Now this - http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php

This is annoyingly-catchy song.

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode