Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > Other > Suggestion/Idea Box
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Suggestion/Idea Box Have an idea or suggestion regarding our website? This is the place to post it. We're always open for new promotional ideas.

Old May 10th, 2007, 05:13 AM   #1
MeTHoD-X
Administrator
Google Adept

MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.
Default Ten Ways Google Can Improve Your Life

I would like to make a list of ten ways in which Google can improve ones life.

Share your ideas please.

Kudos,
Matt
MeTHoD-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2007, 12:26 PM   #2
SirRuben
Numb..
Google Worshipper

SirRuben is respected among Googlists.SirRuben is respected among Googlists.SirRuben is respected among Googlists.SirRuben is respected among Googlists.SirRuben is respected among Googlists.SirRuben is respected among Googlists.SirRuben is respected among Googlists.
Default Re: Ten Ways Google Can Improve Your Life

iGoogle has improved my life a great deal. I love my personalized Google startpage.

But for IRL life, it enlightens me to see that Google takes such good care of it's employees and the environment, and it's a great inspiration for other companies and people in general, to treat each other better.

Besides, i have found an old friend through Google.

If i have to find jesus, does that mean he's hiding? - "Come out, come out, wherever you are... oh, you’re on the cross again. Damn it Jesus, you suck at hide and seek."
SirRuben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2007, 11:00 PM   #3
Kokoba
talentless hack
Google Adept

Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.
Send a message via AIM to Kokoba Send a message via GoogleTalk to Kokoba

Google gave me a boyfriend (fiance?).

No, seriously, hear me out.

One of my friends turned me on to a show a few years ago. I saw a few episodes and thought, "Oh man! That's so cool!" and I prayed to Google to see what came up. One of the top hits was a fansite and messageboard. So I joined, and then I met Fenrir, and life was good.

THE END. Truly that was the greatest story ever told.
Old May 11th, 2007, 03:07 PM   #4
jon_hill987
Google Minister
Google Adept

jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.
Send a message via MSN to jon_hill987 Send a message via GoogleTalk to jon_hill987

Thanks to Google I have rarely had to go to the library at all during my time at university, may not sound life changing but when you live in a area with an unpredictable (read "mostly wet") climate like I do, you appreciate not have to leave the house to get your coursework done.

antispam!
jon_hill987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2007, 01:37 AM   #5
Serenstar
Google Searcher

Serenstar can speak raw queries to Google.Serenstar can speak raw queries to Google.Serenstar can speak raw queries to Google.Serenstar can speak raw queries to Google.Serenstar can speak raw queries to Google.
Send a message via MSN to Serenstar

Thanks to Google I got an A* in my Astronomy coursework which I did last night when I couldn't sleep. How on earth (well moon) am I meant to know about Mascons, Rilles, Wrinkle ridges etc without Google? I am incredibly happy about getting an A* because it means I only need 40% on the exam to get a C which is what I want. Astronomy is an extra GCSE for me (after school on a Friday) so I'm not going for an A* or A in it.

Google also has helped me get the best English coursework in my class. I did more research on the texts we had to analyse so I got A*s in all my work

(Sorry if I sound like I'm boasting, well I am, but English is my worse subject and fitting Astronomy in around the 10 other subjects I'm doing is very hard so I'm incredibly happy today! )

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode