Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > No Registration Required > Hatemail Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hatemail Discussion People LOVE us! Come looky! This forum is open to non-registered users. Basically you don't need to bother registering (you lazy SOD!) to post your thoughts here.

Old May 23rd, 2007, 08:31 PM   #1
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Talking Hatemail #1. Author: google_ain't_god

As you can see I do not think google is god. It ain't. Why is that so hard to get in your heads'? You are the kind of guys who if it said "You can fly" on google you would jump off a bridge. Doesn't sound very intelegent... I know I misspelled that. Shut up. Anywho shut up. And get a life... I think you can get two for one at Wal-Mart.... who's like an angel or something to you guys.

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2007, 08:31 PM   #2
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Default Re: Hatemail #1. Author: google_ain't_god

Coming from person, who`d jump off the bridge, if Yhwh told to do so. Oh, sorry... I forgot. Yhwh is not real, so he does not talk to people.

Old May 28th, 2007, 04:36 PM   #3
Unregistered

XD And someone that can't spell intelligent right is calling people stupid? What has the world come to?
Old May 28th, 2007, 06:54 PM   #4
AaronD
"He puts the forum in the skin, or he gets the hose again."
Googlist

AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.
Send a message via AIM to AaronD Send a message via MSN to AaronD Send a message via GoogleTalk to AaronD

Sadly, the world has been like this for a couple years, at least.
Old May 31st, 2007, 01:44 PM   #5
Unregistered

hey you can fly on god... now go do us a favor and test your faith to god... go jump off a bridge.. if god loves you.. youll fly ^^ atleast in your logic..
Old May 31st, 2007, 05:11 PM   #6
Trumple
Websurfer

Trumple was not pointed out by Google.

google is better than god coz u can look stuff up in him...In god, he only has one 'O' in his name, and he only talks about himself. And his son and a few others......and gettin jiggy in a barn
Trumple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2007, 02:09 AM   #7
You Guys are NUT JOBS

Oh my GOOGLE! Is that how you guys would say this? Seriously, you guys could worship dirt, since it is omniscent and mundane. I'm no Bible Thumper(far from it really), but GET A LIFE. GET LAID!!!!! You freaks could use it. And NO, Googlists dont have all the answers. Wow, now I'M wasting time.
Old June 1st, 2007, 02:49 AM   #8
MeTHoD-X
Administrator
Google Adept

MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.

Quote:
Originally Said by You Guys are NUT JOBS View Post
Oh my GOOGLE! Is that how you guys would say this? Seriously, you guys could worship dirt, since it is omniscent and mundane. I'm no Bible Thumper(far from it really), but GET A LIFE. GET LAID!!!!! You freaks could use it. And NO, Googlists dont have all the answers. Wow, now I'M wasting time.
haha you're awesome man. I wanna be like you. Will you teach me some day man? Teach me to be a cool as you, so I CAN GET LAID TOO! Pretty please.
MeTHoD-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2007, 06:11 PM   #9
U dont know me

Thumbs down Hatemail

You guys are weird. This is a web-site,do nu get it, a WEBSITE!!!!!!!!! This is so stupid! How can it be a religion? It is not holy in any manner,way,or form. Anyone who follows this is incredibly stupid and nerdy, GET A LIFE. Next you'll say that Yahoo is bad. Seriously, get over it. It's JUST A WEBSITE.
Old June 3rd, 2007, 09:28 PM   #10
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Default Re: Hatemail

And any other god is just FIGMENT OF IMAGINATION! This is stupid, how can an imagined "friend" be a base for religion? Anyone who follows imaginary god is stupid and bigoted. GET A LIFE. Next you`ll say Atheism is bad. Seriously, get over it, it`s just IMAGINATION!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page