Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > No Registration Required > Hatemail Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hatemail Discussion People LOVE us! Come looky! This forum is open to non-registered users. Basically you don't need to bother registering (you lazy SOD!) to post your thoughts here.

Old May 23rd, 2007, 08:32 PM   #1
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Talking Hatemail #2. Author: gForums

the greatest peice of garbage was born a while ago, the fact that you people actually believe in this trash. google is just a search engine, it is inanimate, people say that google is all knowing, but google is just a group of other peoples work, compiling of other web lnks, going to other peoples sites. google does not have any original information, it just rips other people off of their ideas. the people dont even get paid for having their site publisized, and would a god stiff a person out of what they deserved? some guy in a college dorm created this religion created this sight, probably to make money, and its working. did you know that the church of google has over 1 million members? he's probably off in his dorm laughing at you, rolling in the money you helped send. did this site ever say non-profit? nooo! its just some big scam, and yall fell for it wallet first. the creator had to finish an essay, whoop-di-do, he could have found the information anywhere, he could have gone to yahoo or msn, ar any of the other numerous sites. do you think that google has been around the longest? its only eight years old. that guy probably just went to google because it was the first one that popped into his head, if he went to yahoo, you all would be slamming google against the backburners as we speak! grab a bible, and get reaquanted with the lord! delete your account or whatever, and go to church!

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2007, 08:32 PM   #2
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Default Re: Hatemail #2. Author: gForums

If there is any money involved, I`ve yet to see that. If anything, we decline any attempts to bring money into this. On a side note - grab the textbook! Get reaquanted with elementary education! Cancel your pew reservation, or whatever, and visit school!

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2007, 07:03 AM   #3
jon_hill987
Google Minister
Google Adept

jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.
Send a message via MSN to jon_hill987 Send a message via GoogleTalk to jon_hill987

Funny, I havn't payed "Him" any money yet...

antispam!
jon_hill987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2007, 08:21 PM   #4
ac903
Websurfer

ac903 was not pointed out by Google.
Lightbulb Re: Hatemail #2. Author: gForums

Get reaquantied with the lord. Funny, I thought that the lord was google.
Old June 1st, 2007, 02:21 AM   #5
Unregistered

Talking Re: Hatemail #2. Author: gForums

it makes me laugh how serious people take this.
Old June 1st, 2007, 02:29 AM   #6
AaronD
"He puts the forum in the skin, or he gets the hose again."
Googlist

AaronD speaks with the voice of Google.AaronD speaks with the voice of Google.AaronD speaks with the voice of Google.AaronD speaks with the voice of Google.AaronD speaks with the voice of Google.AaronD speaks with the voice of Google.AaronD speaks with the voice of Google.AaronD speaks with the voice of Google.AaronD speaks with the voice of Google.AaronD speaks with the voice of Google.AaronD speaks with the voice of Google.
Send a message via AIM to AaronD Send a message via MSN to AaronD Send a message via GoogleTalk to AaronD

Quote:
Originally Said by Unregistered View Post
it makes me laugh how serious people take this.
That, my friend, is why hate mail is posted on the site.
Old June 1st, 2007, 09:40 AM   #7
Unregistered

I just happened upon this site via www.i-am-bored.com and was very interested in your hatemail section. As mentioned above, it is very funny how people seem so offended by things like this, and a little worrying at the same time. People who often speak about tolerance and not passing judgement are often the first to put things like The Church of Google down.

Surely, in a purely democratic world, if you expect people to afford you certain liberties, like freedom of speech, freedom of religion, etc., then they should expect the same from you.

Basically what I'm trying to say is I don't give a damn who (or what) you believe in, but I am a little weary that people literally do not practice what they preach when it comes to how they feel other people should act...
Old June 5th, 2007, 02:31 PM   #8
Unregistered

"Go to heaven for the climate and hell for the company"
--Mark Twain
Old June 5th, 2007, 03:41 PM   #9
Erasmus
Punter of Puppies
Google Searcher

Erasmus is respected among Googlists.Erasmus is respected among Googlists.Erasmus is respected among Googlists.Erasmus is respected among Googlists.Erasmus is respected among Googlists.Erasmus is respected among Googlists.Erasmus is respected among Googlists.
Send a message via AIM to Erasmus Send a message via MSN to Erasmus Send a message via Yahoo to Erasmus Send a message via Skype? to Erasmus Send a message via GoogleTalk to Erasmus

This particular ill-conceived rant has been posted before:

http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/for...read.php?t=781

Are we regurgitating old flaming threads now, or was this emailed too?
Old June 5th, 2007, 09:18 PM   #10
MeTHoD-X
Administrator
Google Adept

MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.

This has been in the hate mail since I originally uploaded it. I believe it was posted in the forum, and e-mailed to us, but I can't really remember sicne it's been quite some time now.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode