Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > No Registration Required > Hatemail Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hatemail Discussion People LOVE us! Come looky! This forum is open to non-registered users. Basically you don't need to bother registering (you lazy SOD!) to post your thoughts here.

Old May 23rd, 2007, 08:35 PM   #1
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Talking Hatemail #4. Author: google_ain't_god

No google is not god. end of story. You guys when death gets ya... are going to hell. Not a nice thought huh? You know it really isn't too late to save your souls... heck you could do it on your deathbed, but really... worshipping a search engine is idiotic... what's next? a floppy disk becomes your prophet? Common when I first saw this I thought it was a joke... but it is a lot worse... if you guys are joking cut it out... it scares me how far someone can fall and stupid their beliefs can become. I pity you for being in the state you're in now.

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2007, 08:41 PM   #2
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Default Re: Hatemail #4. Author: google_ain't_god

Ironically, this letter contains right things for wrong reasons. We extend our sincere condolences to all followers of Abrahamic religions, who choose to condemn their lives for imaginary heaven. What next, some idiot rolling on floor and speaking in tongues becomes prophet? Oh wait, nevermind. It already happened.

Old May 31st, 2007, 10:54 AM   #3
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Said by google_ain't_god
it scares me how far someone can fall and stupid their beliefs can become.
why can't people like you realise that your one beliefs are pretty stupid to begin with, I mean prophets? some guy tells you something (like we are) and then you believe it? no, of course you won't... unless they write it down and call it the "word of god" (that is kinda narcist), because then it's your guide to life and death... right...

Last edited by Alice Shade : May 31st, 2007 at 05:48 PM. Reason: QUOTING!
Old June 5th, 2007, 02:12 PM   #4
Unregistered

Can someone give me a better reason to believe in god than someone's word, or "The bible says so"?
Old June 5th, 2007, 04:22 PM   #5
Wallis89
Searcher

Wallis89 can speak raw queries to Google.Wallis89 can speak raw queries to Google.Wallis89 can speak raw queries to Google.Wallis89 can speak raw queries to Google.

Quote:
Originally Said by Unregistered View Post
Can someone give me a better reason to believe in god than someone's word, or "The bible says so"?
No because there is no good reason.

-Unknown
Wallis89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2007, 01:25 AM   #6
PotatoeOfDoom
Google Searcher

PotatoeOfDoom was not pointed out by Google.
Send a message via MSN to PotatoeOfDoom Send a message via Yahoo to PotatoeOfDoom

Quote:
Originally Said by Alice Shade View Post
Ironically, this letter contains right things for wrong reasons. We extend our sincere condolences to all followers of Abrahamic religions, who choose to condemn their lives for imaginary heaven. What next, some idiot rolling on floor and speaking in tongues becomes prophet? Oh wait, nevermind. It already happened.
HAHA that post made my day. i literally laughed out loud when i read the ending, and i TOTTALLY agree with you.

I really want to see soeone try to force religion on me (in person) because i have hundreds of rebukes and chances are i may shake their own belief lmao
PotatoeOfDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2007, 09:50 PM   #7
Wing

Religion cannot be pressed from above, this would only scare the person away from it
A religion should be accepted from within the soul of a human being. 'Cause of Christ's dedication many person has been converted, but this does not means that it is right.
God, Allah, all the gods of the greeks, Mother Nature: nothing can be proved and therefore nothing is a lie
I don't believe in God personally, more in nature, but then again, who am I?

One should follow the path he has chosen with no second thoughts, only then he can live his life to the fullest.
Accept Jezus, deny him, all leads to but one path, death and the release of the cruelty that life contains
Old July 15th, 2007, 10:00 PM   #8
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Religion had ALWAYS been pressed from above.

Naturally, people are vague pagans. Check on the children before they are indoctorinated into some religion. They all believe there are "things" out there, but they never claim that it`s one specific things. On the contrary, it`s "many, and I don`t know about them all" kind of deal.

Old July 16th, 2007, 03:28 AM   #9
-AoG-Kero
Google Searcher

-AoG-Kero works to spread word about Google.-AoG-Kero works to spread word about Google.-AoG-Kero works to spread word about Google.
Send a message via AIM to -AoG-Kero Send a message via MSN to -AoG-Kero Send a message via GoogleTalk to -AoG-Kero

i think if people would stop interpreting the bible literally, it would be a much better place. Its like a "Big Book of Childrens Stories from 1000 Years Ago". There are morals in most of the stories, and it teaches us how to live a good life. You dont have to follow all of them but things like "Love Thy Neighbor" and "Thou Shalt Not Kill" try to help society become a better place.

The more religious stories might be taken a bit more literal if you are a follower though.
-Voltaire
-AoG-Kero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2007, 08:50 AM   #10
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Until someone sits down and writes Bible 2007, that ain`t happening, Kero.

People are all too fond of Bible`s inherent ability to excuse practically any atrocity if interpreted literally.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode