Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > No Registration Required > Hatemail Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hatemail Discussion People LOVE us! Come looky! This forum is open to non-registered users. Basically you don't need to bother registering (you lazy SOD!) to post your thoughts here.

Old May 23rd, 2007, 08:43 PM   #1
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Talking Hatemail #5. Author: Joshua Freeman

Do you honestly believe that a 8 year old search engine can be a god?

My God is a awesome God who has proved He is real hundreds of times...jest look around you and see what he has made...there is no way a program could make some thing as moving and beautiful as this earth that we live in!

I'm sorry for you that you believe in this googlism, I can only hope that one day you will find the truth that you are looking for.

Hope you find the truth,

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2007, 08:43 PM   #2
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Default Re: Hatemail #5. Author: Joshua Freeman

An apologetic letter deserves apologetic comment. We are sorry that you could not be bothered to read through our site before mailing to us, Joshua. We hope you will next time.

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2007, 07:11 AM   #3
jon_hill987
Google Minister
Google Adept

jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.
Send a message via MSN to jon_hill987 Send a message via GoogleTalk to jon_hill987

Quote:
Originally Said by Joshua Freeman
My God is a awesome God who has proved He is real hundreds of times...jest look around you and see what he has made.
Yes, he really did do a shite job didn't he? That proves that he exists and that he is either malevolent (eg. he made it nasty on purpose) or not omnipotent (eg. he couldn't stop it going bad).

Ironically your typo in that passage is what I think of your religion, it is a jest.

antispam!

Last edited by Alice Shade : May 24th, 2007 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Please, Jon, don`t say I said it. ^_^
jon_hill987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2007, 10:49 AM   #4
Unregistered

If you would take the time to interest yourself in some mathematics and some biology you might be surprised to learn that there are actually plausible reasons, as to how the world has been created... and their a whole lot more interesting than some "god"

of course, this does not count for Google-God, because he is backwards compatible,
Old June 2nd, 2007, 04:56 AM   #5
MasterOfPie

"there is no way a program could make some thing as moving and beautiful as this earth that we live in!"

Whats the last animated movie you've seen?
Old June 3rd, 2007, 03:03 PM   #6
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Hatemail #5. Author: Joshua Freeman

Quote:
Originally Said by Joshua Freeman
there is no way a program could make some thing as moving and beautiful as this earth that we live in!
O RLY? Check out the latest science fiction novel. Humans are nothing more than machines. Also, check out "AVIDA", the program that makes its own programs that evolove. Evolution. These programs have even learned how not to be deleted under certain circumstances.

So, do a little research. Google it. Oh, that's right, you don't like Google. So you, and consiquently most of the people like you, cannot make a valid point against Googlism because that regects Googling.

Moron.

Last edited by Alice Shade : June 3rd, 2007 at 09:32 PM.
Old June 7th, 2007, 02:29 PM   #7
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Said by Unregistered View Post
If you would take the time to interest yourself in some mathematics and some biology you might be surprised to learn that there are actually plausible reasons, as to how the world has been created... and their a whole lot more interesting than some "god"

of course, this does not count for Google-God, because he is backwards compatible,
plus you can find all that information using google
Old June 14th, 2007, 08:00 PM   #8
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Said by Alice Shade View Post
there is no way a program could make some thing as moving and beautiful as this earth that we live in!

Actually, we are coming close to being able to program graphics more beutifully and with better detail then what our damn crappy eyes can do (damn you eyes, shoddy workmanship)

and who will be there to calmly show us who was the first person to come out with the next graphics engine, how to use it and where to find it?

why, google, of course, because when you have a question, it always has the answer
Old July 2nd, 2007, 09:08 AM   #9
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Said by Joshua Freeman View Post
My God is a awesome God who has proved He is real hundreds of times...jest look around you and see what he has made...there is no way a program could make some thing as moving and beautiful as this earth that we live in!
Two words. Cinema 4D.

Last edited by Alice Shade : July 4th, 2007 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Not me! ^_^
Old July 6th, 2007, 08:09 AM   #10
Unregistered

Question Re: Hatemail #5. Author: Joshua Freeman

Quote:
Originally Said by Alice Shade View Post
"My God is a awesome God who has proved He is real hundreds of times..."

Okay...You Know If I Remember Correctly..Didnt It Say Somewhere IN The Bible That God Isnt Going To Try And Make Him/Herself Known Because He/She Wants People To Have Faith Without Having Proof? So..If This God Josh Is Talking About Proved Himself To Be Real, Then..It Couldnt Be The Christian God..Could It? ((i'm a former Christian, havent read the bible in some time. can someone refresh my memory, and correct me if i am wrong?))

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode