Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > No Registration Required > Hatemail Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hatemail Discussion People LOVE us! Come looky! This forum is open to non-registered users. Basically you don't need to bother registering (you lazy SOD!) to post your thoughts here.

Old May 23rd, 2007, 08:45 PM   #1
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Talking Hatemail #6. Author: wovelscotch

I found that quote a lot among Googlists. I have to say, i agree with it, 100%. I am a slave to the one and only god, the creator of the Heavans and the Earth, and all things good. Repent, for you are all worshiping evil idols and must convert your evil ways! I want to help you, Hell is not a good place to go, if i could only give you one peice of advice, READ THE BIBLE. It is not a boring book, its a guide to life. Study it, go to church, spread the gospel! A life in Hell is worse than anything you've ever imagined, don't go there, belive in Christ.

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2007, 08:46 PM   #2
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Default Re: Hatemail #6. Author: wovelscotch

Most of us had read Bible - unlike majority of our correspondents here. Most of us had also pointed out glaring mistakes in Bible, and given concise reasons, why Bible is NOT suitable for them.

Old June 2nd, 2007, 03:29 AM   #3
Unregistered

Wink Re: Hatemail #6. Author: wovelscotch

Just had to post this.

Pslams 137:9

"Blessed is the one who grabs your little children and smashes them against a rock."
Old June 7th, 2007, 07:42 AM   #4
PotatoeOfDoom
Google Searcher

PotatoeOfDoom was not pointed out by Google.
Send a message via MSN to PotatoeOfDoom Send a message via Yahoo to PotatoeOfDoom

Quote:
Originally Said by Unregistered View Post
Just had to post this.

Pslams 137:9

"Blessed is the one who grabs your little children and smashes them against a rock."
Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
I thik thats the exact scripture from the bible.
PotatoeOfDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2007, 12:51 PM   #5
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Exact scripture would be in hebrew.

Old June 7th, 2007, 05:43 PM   #6
PotatoeOfDoom
Google Searcher

PotatoeOfDoom was not pointed out by Google.
Send a message via MSN to PotatoeOfDoom Send a message via Yahoo to PotatoeOfDoom

well from the ENGLISH version
PotatoeOfDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2007, 02:49 AM   #7
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

All english versions are translations of Hebrew, and therefore, equally inaccurate.

Old July 15th, 2007, 09:45 PM   #8
Unregistered

dude, if God was so mercifull ( spelling? ) and loving. Why the heck would he send us to hell when we live by the meaning of the bible, the koran and all those stuff. Ain't those books just guidelines?
would a person who doen't believes in god nor jezus but live a life that ( according to the bible ) is rightfull enough to live eternally with jezus, be send to hell?

According to what u say. to believe in J. Christ would prevent u from entering hell, what if u were a jew? or u believe in buddha
What u say is insulting EVERY other religion. One should be open to all religions, if one ain't like this he is nothing but discriminating
Old July 16th, 2007, 03:24 AM   #9
-AoG-Kero
Google Searcher

-AoG-Kero works to spread word about Google.-AoG-Kero works to spread word about Google.-AoG-Kero works to spread word about Google.
Send a message via AIM to -AoG-Kero Send a message via MSN to -AoG-Kero Send a message via GoogleTalk to -AoG-Kero

i like to think that there is one god, but is the same god present in all(or most) religions,

therefore, the god of christianity, judaism, were the same as Allah, and Zeus(if there are any greek worshipers still out there.
-Voltaire
-AoG-Kero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2007, 08:59 AM   #10
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Zeus is a bit... different in function, then Yhwh.

Frankly, Greek mythology is a bit too complicated to just give parallels like that - there`s a whole lot of relationships/ties/animosities/cooperations/etc between their gods to pin down the head honcho for real. (I mean, didn`t Zeus killed his father Cronus to rule the Olimpus? Who in turn castrated his father Uranus to gain control?) Similarly, Norse and Egyptian pantheons are way too complicated to just point out one dude and say - "Hey, he`s like christian god!"

Ironically enough, Hinduism, which is often considered as polytheism actually has that mainline god - Brahmin. All the other gods (Shiva, Krishna, Kali, Ganesha and etc.) are just his aspects.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode