Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > No Registration Required > Hatemail Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hatemail Discussion People LOVE us! Come looky! This forum is open to non-registered users. Basically you don't need to bother registering (you lazy SOD!) to post your thoughts here.

Old May 23rd, 2007, 08:50 PM   #1
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Talking Hatemail #8. Author: Saaja

God is not a 2-bit itnernet nerd with nothing better to do u bastards. Get a life and a girlfriend. Sad cunt.

You're not god, your not even god spelt backwards - dog - because that is lycos.

As a result of your ridiculous statement - don't know where you were when you were thinking of this you may have had your head stuck up your own google - I have uninstalled your google google bar from all the computers in all the houses in all the streets within this district.

Next time you think of making derogatory statements such as these you may wanna think is that a cucumber stuck up my google.

Ok now, go home to your mother who you still live with you no good lazy bum. Have you been smoking your own bellybutton fluff or your mama's?

Remember vegetables belong in the vegetable drawer not up your google so next time don't prod your google with novel items and do not eat them after you have done as it is unhygienic. When you read this you will think to yourself, and while your thinking you'll scratch your arse - as your brain is located there. Even though I am EXTREMELY EXTREMELY pissed off at you tatements, I will give you a tip. Your arse isn't scratch and sniff - andit's definitely not scratch and taste!

The main point is FUCK OFF YOU BASTARDS WANKERATIONS YOUR DAD'S GOOGLES. YOUSHOULD BE NAMED POOGLE BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU SMELL LIKE.

AMEN.
www. lycos. com
www. microsoft. com
www. yahoo. com
AMEN

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2007, 08:51 PM   #2
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Default Re: Hatemail #7. Author: Saaja

I would applaud to such imagination, but poor spelling makes me think, that this letter probably describes real accounts from the life of our correspondent. On a side note, I was particularly thrilled about the "uninstalled your google google bar" bit. Yes, Saaja, making up stuff about "hacking" is the coolest thing on the net, keep it up. With a bit of luck, you`ll be first Darwin Award laureat commended because of internet stupidity.

Old May 27th, 2007, 08:30 PM   #3
ac903
Websurfer

ac903 was not pointed out by Google.
Default Re: Hatemail #8. Author: Saaja

Google is not a 600 megabyte book with nothing better to do than get worshipped. Get a google and church of google acount. Poor people.

You're not google, your not even google spelt backwards - elgoog - because that is google mirror.

As a result of your ridiculous statement - you don't know where you were when you were thinking of this you may have had your head stuck up your own god - I have uninstalled your bible plugin from all the computers in all the houses in all the streets within this district.

Next time you think of making derogatory statements such as these you may wanna think is that a cucumber stuck up my god.

Ok now, go home to your mother who you still live with you no good lazy bum.
Remember, vegetables belong in the vegetable drawer not up your god so next time don't prod your god with novel items and do not eat them after you have done that, as it is unhygienic. When you read this you will think to yourself, and while your thinking you'll scratch your head - as your brain is located there, so you won't damage anything important. Even though I am EXTREMELY annoyed at your statements, I will give you a tip. Your head isn't scratch and sniff - and it's definitely not scratch and taste!

Now that's more like it!
Old May 27th, 2007, 09:56 PM   #4
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Oh, come now. Is there really any need to stoop down to that level?

I`d understand such ridiculous accusations being slung in jest, but when people try to use such on all seriousness... Overegging the cake. It sounds ridiculous, not abusive.

Old May 28th, 2007, 12:57 AM   #5
Unregistered

Wink Re: Hatemail #8. Author: Saaja

There is always the possibility that this would have sounded quite elegant in his original language.
Old May 28th, 2007, 01:47 AM   #6
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

As far as I can tell, it was written by english-speaker. Most likely, from USA, judging from phraseological turns.

Old May 29th, 2007, 11:03 PM   #7
Unregistered

I love how everyone who claims to be "religious" is so threatened by this. I love how angry it makes all of you and hope that it will continue to bother you in the future. -Ross (rmmchale@owu.edu)
Old June 1st, 2007, 09:45 AM   #8
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Said by Saaja
Next time you think of making derogatory statements such as these you may wanna think is that a cucumber stuck up my google
Do you call it a google because you search for answers back there, or because you worship it. Have a freakin sense of humour.

Last edited by Alice Shade : June 1st, 2007 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Not me!
Old June 1st, 2007, 09:57 AM   #9
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Hatemail #8. Author: Saaja

Saaja, I simply do not understand your logic. You are completely contradicting everythign you believe in just to berate other people's beliefs... I think that if you read your hatemail back to yourself, you will realise how stupid and hypocritical you really make yourself sound.

It really upsets me that people who claim to be so religious are so dammn intolerant of everyone else.
Old June 14th, 2007, 04:17 PM   #10
Unregistered

Hey, this is my favorite part of the hatemail:

YOUSHOULD BE NAMED POOGLE BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU SMELL LIKE.

pohahah very mature, way to go Saaja! Are you a sixth grader or something like that?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page