Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > No Registration Required > Hatemail Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hatemail Discussion People LOVE us! Come looky! This forum is open to non-registered users. Basically you don't need to bother registering (you lazy SOD!) to post your thoughts here.

Old May 23rd, 2007, 08:52 PM   #1
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype™ to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Talking Hatemail #9. Author: Daniel

how fuking dare u i hope u fuking die u phsycotic bitch faced mofo

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2007, 08:53 PM   #2
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype™ to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Default Re: Hatemail #8. From: Daniel

No comment. Even if I tried, I could not describe Daniel worse, then his message does, itself.

Old May 24th, 2007, 07:14 AM   #3
jon_hill987
Google Minister
Google Adept

jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.
Send a message via MSN to jon_hill987 Send a message via GoogleTalk to jon_hill987
Default Re: Hatemail #8. From: Daniel

Well at lest it is too the point and hasn't wasted much of our time...

antispam!
jon_hill987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2007, 04:03 AM   #4
Tofu
Tofu Cheese
Google Searcher

Tofu can speak raw queries to Google.Tofu can speak raw queries to Google.Tofu can speak raw queries to Google.Tofu can speak raw queries to Google.Tofu can speak raw queries to Google.Tofu can speak raw queries to Google.
Send a message via MSN to Tofu
Default Re: Hatemail #9. Author: Daniel

It's so funny how stupid Daniel is, I wet my pants laughing. Seriously. THANKS FOR MAKING ME SOIL MY LAST CLEAN PAIR OF PANTS, DANIEL! *glares at him*
Old May 31st, 2007, 11:43 AM   #5
Unregistered

And he shall rot in hell.
Old May 31st, 2007, 01:13 PM   #6
Unregistered

I'm no Googlite-onian (or whatever you guys are), but I can't imagine Daniel being anything other than a devil worshipper himself. He's certainly not Christian, that's for sure! I can't believe he thinks because he doesn't believe in or understand something that he has the right to throw out obscenities in a public site like this.

May God have mercy on your soul, Daniel. Even if you, like me, don't believe Google is a god, you need to find one and soon. The existence of people like you is why this world is such a messed up place.
Old May 31st, 2007, 06:02 PM   #7
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Hey, don`t bring devils in this. ^_^

Satanist would not ever stoop so low as to unanimously swear at someone. Being one, I should know, ne?

Daniel, as a matter of fact, exhibits entirely human traits - fear of the unknown and desire to quelch it as soon as possible by any means he can think of to avoid dealing with issue.

Old June 1st, 2007, 12:18 PM   #8
Unregistered

Angry Re: Hatemail #9. Author: Daniel

Quote:
Originally Said by Unregistered View Post
I'm no Googlite-onian (or whatever you guys are), but I can't imagine Daniel being anything other than a devil worshipper himself. He's certainly not Christian, that's for sure! I can't believe he thinks because he doesn't believe in or understand something that he has the right to throw out obscenities in a public site like this.

May God have mercy on your soul, Daniel. Even if you, like me, don't believe Google is a god, you need to find one and soon. The existence of people like you is why this world is such a messed up place.

ALLOW the devil and christian quotes.
ok kinda agree here but FOR GOD SAKE imposing christianity on him is only going to make him run the other way faster.

Your Christian - Big Deal.
They're Googlites - Big Deal.
If he wants to be a devil worshipper LET him be a devil worshipper.
But theres no need to bring it into the equation.
There Are Many People Not Messed Up That Dont Have A God.
Religion Is The Thing Thats Messed Up People In Most Of History.
Extremeist Muslims and their Gihad War. (note extremist)
Christians burning people at the stake up to the LATE 1900's

Daniel Should Learn Not To Slate Religions.
Get A Life. Do Something Worth Your Time.
Old June 5th, 2007, 02:16 PM   #9
Unregistered

“Go to Heaven for the climate” said Mark Twain, “and Hell for the company.”

Although if Daniel is going....
Old June 5th, 2007, 02:24 PM   #10
paxwell92
Websurfer

paxwell92 was not pointed out by Google.

Quote:
Originally Said by Unregistered View Post
And he shall rot in hell.
no he shall be forced unto using Vista
paxwell92 is offline   Reply With Quote

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode