Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > No Registration Required > Hatemail Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hatemail Discussion People LOVE us! Come looky! This forum is open to non-registered users. Basically you don't need to bother registering (you lazy SOD!) to post your thoughts here.

Old May 23rd, 2007, 08:56 PM   #1
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype™ to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Talking Hatemail #11. Author: Jonathan

Yeah heres the thing a computer nerd just made that up one day and it became big google is not god. Theres only one god -someone that might go to dms

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2007, 08:56 PM   #2
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype™ to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Default Re: Hatemail #11. Author: Jonathan

It`s pretty hard to make out, what is the exact meaning of message. If anyone knows, please contact us, and tell. We`re curious.

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2007, 11:44 AM   #3
Unregistered

Quote:
Yeah heres the thing a computer nerd just made that up one day and it became big google is not god. Theres only one god -someone that might go to dms

I think it means "Yeah, this is the hip new site that a computer geek came up with one day. I it is going to be popular. Google is not god; there is only one god and he is some douchebag at D (insert name of world's limpest town name here) Middle School"
Don't laugh, I have a younger sibling in high school.

"San Dimas High School football rules!!!!"

Last edited by MeTHoD-X : June 2nd, 2007 at 12:08 PM.
Old June 7th, 2007, 07:32 AM   #4
PotatoeOfDoom
Google Searcher

PotatoeOfDoom was not pointed out by Google.
Send a message via MSN to PotatoeOfDoom Send a message via Yahoo to PotatoeOfDoom

Quote:
Originally Said by Unregistered View Post
I think it means "Yeah, this is the hip new site that a computer geek came up with one day. I it is going to be popular. Google is not god; there is only one god and he is some douchebag at D (insert name of world's limpest town name here) Middle School"
Don't laugh, I have a younger sibling in high school.

"San Dimas High School football rules!!!!"
No no no, I think you have it all wrong. I think what he was trying to say is "I am a feeble-minded idiot. I regret the fact that when my drunken whore of a mother had sex the rubber tore. Please ask your wonderful goddess Google to forgive me for my blasphemous unintelligible remark."
PotatoeOfDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2007, 08:59 PM   #5
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Said by PotatoeOfDoom View Post
No no no, I think you have it all wrong. I think what he was trying to say is "I am a feeble-minded idiot. I regret the fact that when my drunken whore of a mother had sex the rubber tore. Please ask your wonderful goddess Google to forgive me for my blasphemous unintelligible remark."
Nice. Win.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode