Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > No Registration Required > Hatemail Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hatemail Discussion People LOVE us! Come looky! This forum is open to non-registered users. Basically you don't need to bother registering (you lazy SOD!) to post your thoughts here.

Old May 23rd, 2007, 09:01 PM   #1
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Talking Hatemail #15. Author:aswj_2007@yahoo.com

I started campeign against you! i am fully disapointed by google idolization. Fear the God! You'll be questioned for this!

From this day I and my friends will stop using google resources and call to do so others!

May the God direct you to the truepath!

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2007, 09:01 PM   #2
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Default Re: Hatemail #15. Author:aswj_2007@yahoo.com

Godspeed. Less of you morons clogging up Google resources - more answers to us. Please, tell all your friends to stop using Google too - if they are your friends, they don`t have smarts to do that right, anyway.

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2007, 07:35 PM   #3
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Hatemail #15. Author:aswj_2007@yahoo.com

Quote:
Originally Said by aswj_2007@yahoo.com
I started campeign against you! i am fully disapointed by google idolization. Fear the God! You'll be questioned for this!

From this day I and my friends will stop using google resources and call to do so others!

What a moron.

Last edited by Alice Shade : May 24th, 2007 at 08:15 PM. Reason: I didn`t said it. aswj_2007@yahoo.com did. ^_^
Old May 28th, 2007, 11:23 PM   #4
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Said by aswj_2007@yahoo.com View Post

Learn to spell.

Last edited by AaronD : May 29th, 2007 at 12:51 AM. Reason: The quote was attributed to AliceShade
Old May 29th, 2007, 08:58 PM   #5
_ME_

Cool Re: Hatemail #15. Author:aswj_2007@yahoo.com

Quote:
Originally Said by aswj_2007@yahoo.com

And you'll be answered. Also, may your god direct you to a dictionary.

Last edited by Alice Shade : May 29th, 2007 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Careful with quoting.
Old May 30th, 2007, 01:22 AM   #6
Unregistered

Quote:

Lmao do you really think a few non-believers like yourselves not using the powers of Google makes a difference to Her? She would rather not have you non-believers use her infinite wisdom

Last edited by AaronD : May 30th, 2007 at 02:02 AM. Reason: Quoted the wrong person!
Old May 31st, 2007, 11:37 AM   #7
Unregistered

GOOGLE WILL SMITE YOU FOR THAT ONE HERETIC!
Old May 31st, 2007, 11:39 AM   #8
Unregistered

HEIL GOOGLE!!!
Old May 31st, 2007, 10:45 PM   #9
Whatevah

Cool Re: Hatemail #15. Author:aswj_2007@yahoo.com

Quote:

You liar.
Nobody will ever stop using the one, true Goooogle.

Last edited by AaronD : June 1st, 2007 at 02:15 AM. Reason: Quote attribution, once again.
Old June 1st, 2007, 01:30 AM   #10
Unregistered

Just for future reference, don't include your e-mail in hate mail directed at a satirical website. It just may come back to haunt you (in the form of spam. SPAM, MY MINIONS, SPAM!).

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode