Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > No Registration Required > Hatemail Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hatemail Discussion People LOVE us! Come looky! This forum is open to non-registered users. Basically you don't need to bother registering (you lazy SOD!) to post your thoughts here.

Old May 23rd, 2007, 09:02 PM   #1
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Talking Hatemail #16. Author: Graham Davis

Hi,

First of all, congratulations on your genius. Leveraging Google and driving the kind of internet traffic you must be getting is something very few people have been able to get right!

I must warn you that even although YOU don't take this "Googlism" seriously, there are consequences for what you are advocating. So sit back, smile, and shrug this off, and know that anyone who is able to reason rationally will not worship anything they KNOW was created by hands. Even idol worshippers believe that there is a "life-force" behind what they worship, and not a network of electricity powered supercomputers. And just in case this is not a joke on your part, worship is a spiritual issue and is not actually inherently practical which is what you will have to prove.

I must also warn you that "IF" (and I believe He is) The God of the bible is real, then you are really looking for trouble, and I pray that you will be saved so that your eternity is not one of torment and suffering, and that God be glorified through your conversion.

Regards

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2007, 09:02 PM   #2
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Default Re: Hatemail #16. Author: Graham Davis

All the gods are man-made, Graham. All gods, without exclusion, were thought up by humans and for humans. Google differs from any other god only by being implemented physically, instead of being just an abstract concept.

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2007, 09:33 AM   #3
Unregistered

Cool Re: Hatemail #16. Author: Graham Davis

You guys just dont get it your all wrong i am god and thats all there is to it
Old May 31st, 2007, 09:46 AM   #4
wtf_noob

God does not exist. It's all some bloody bullshit someone wrote. No proof other than a piece of shit book, dubbed "the bible".
Old May 31st, 2007, 09:51 AM   #5
Google

All who refuse my love will be sent to halfchan.org
Old June 1st, 2007, 01:01 AM   #6
Unregistered

Hey, back off, the Church of Google hasn't critisized your way of life.
Are you so stuck up that you need to make other people feel bad for your pleasure. They are just saying what they believe, and plus, the catholic church has made BIG mistakes, so has the protestant and every other church, and don't deny that. Also, if there are 6 billion people in the world, there has to be.....................6 billion DIFFERENT religions. Not everyone believes in the same thing you do, and they don't have to. So what if you're right, I guess you're to heaven, you know, following the beattitudes and all.
Bottom line, don't critisize people for their beliefs.
Old June 1st, 2007, 12:29 PM   #7
Brittney

All knowing Google showed me the bible you believe in:

"as he (Elisha) was walking up the road to bethel, a group of young boys started making fun of him. "Go away you baldhead!" they chanted. "Go away you baldhead!" Elisha turned around and looked at them, and cursed them in the name of God. Then two bears came out and mauled and killed 42 of them" (2 Kings 2:23-24.)
Old July 10th, 2007, 04:02 PM   #8
IEatBabies
Websurfer

IEatBabies was not pointed out by Google.

Quote:
Originally Said by Graham Davis
Hi,
anyone who is able to reason rationally will not worship anything they KNOW was created by hands.
You mean...like... a book?

Last edited by Alice Shade : July 11th, 2007 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Not ME!
IEatBabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2007, 09:58 AM   #9
Lord_Jereth
Google Searcher

Lord_Jereth is respected among Googlists.Lord_Jereth is respected among Googlists.Lord_Jereth is respected among Googlists.Lord_Jereth is respected among Googlists.Lord_Jereth is respected among Googlists.Lord_Jereth is respected among Googlists.Lord_Jereth is respected among Googlists.Lord_Jereth is respected among Googlists.
Send a message via ICQ to Lord_Jereth Send a message via AIM to Lord_Jereth Send a message via MSN to Lord_Jereth Send a message via Yahoo to Lord_Jereth Send a message via GoogleTalk to Lord_Jereth
Thumbs down Re: Hatemail #16. Author: Graham Davis

Quote:
Originally Said by Graham Davis
I must also warn you that "IF" (and I believe He is) The God of the bible is real, then you are really looking for trouble, and I pray that you will be saved so that your eternity is not one of torment and suffering, and that God be glorified through your conversion.
I was wondering when he'd get around to the heavy handed threatening bit. In my experience, any Xtian that actually starts out sounding somewhat intelligent and reasonable with the intent of conversion will eventually resort to condescension and/or the threat of condoned eternal torture at the hands of their omnibenevolent gawd in the end if you refuse said conversion. I often wonder if they stop to realize that the above statement shows that their faith is based on nothing more than the threat, itself. What a contemptable reason to believe in a gawd.

LJ

The geek shall inherit the earth
Lord_Jereth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2007, 06:26 PM   #10
Unregistered

Smile Re: Hatemail #16. Author: Graham Davis

Boooooooooooooooooring, he talks rubbish. I didnt read the whole letter but by what I gathered from the first sentence, was that it was boring and would waste several seconds of my life. I'm bored of this forum now and I'm going on another one to talk about Big Brother.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode