Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > No Registration Required > Hatemail Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hatemail Discussion People LOVE us! Come looky! This forum is open to non-registered users. Basically you don't need to bother registering (you lazy SOD!) to post your thoughts here.

Old May 23rd, 2007, 09:03 PM   #1
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Talking Hatemail #17. Author: Legoman

Well. And I thought I had seen it all.

I must say that this new outreach makes me laugh. It strikes me as odd that anyone would let themselves be lead spiritually by technology. I couldn't care less if people like you decide that devoting yourself to a search engine brings meaning to your life, but I couldn't pass up the oppurtunity of expressing my amusement at the latest fling.

Answer me this. How does following Googlism explain our Creation?

These days it is all too common to see mini religions popping up everywhere. Once people realize how gullible and easily lead other people are, they realize that any one can create a religion. Heck. I have just started a religion where Lego is a god. It is versatile, can give a person signs. You can find meaning in it. I currently have 26 people who are following this church of Lego. Congratulations Googlists for discovering that the world is gullible.

For me? I have just found another site that I can amuse myself with when I am depressed.

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2007, 09:03 PM   #2
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Default Re: Hatemail #17. Author: Legoman

What a marvellous diatribe. Sadly, it completely fails to account to the fact, that Googlism is parody religion, and is closer to agnosticism, then to any other "official" religion/philosophy.
As for "creation" - we explain it with Big Boom and evolution, just like science does. If we`ll find more correct explanation, we`ll use it.

Old May 24th, 2007, 07:28 AM   #3
jon_hill987
Google Minister
Google Adept

jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.jon_hill987 is part of Google.
Send a message via MSN to jon_hill987 Send a message via GoogleTalk to jon_hill987

Quote:
Answer me this. How does following Googlism explain our Creation?
http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourc...e+Search&meta=

Have a read for yourself.

Quote:
Once people realize how gullible and easily lead other people are, they realize that any one can create a religion.
I can't agree more, Moses did it, Jesus did it, Muhammed did it, even L. Ron Hubbard did it. What is your point?

antispam!
jon_hill987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2007, 03:52 PM   #4
Unregistered

ALL HAIL LEGO
Old May 30th, 2007, 07:19 PM   #5
sandswipe

You're a legoist? Me too! Awesome! isn't it weird how three members of such a small movement can all just come together here randomly? It must be fate, the will of the two peg by four peg masters. We should all read the Brick Testament and then go on a jihad against those megablocks bastards!

In all seriousness, I do believe in a god, but what exactly he believes about us is questionable.
http://overcompensating.com/posts/20051007.html
Old May 31st, 2007, 02:00 PM   #6
Unregistered

Wow, just wow how stupid can you get? your babbling on about people creating religions and yet you fail to realise that christianity was created by humans aswell lmao i just read all these hate mails and honestly whos more gullable, the idiot that listens to a book with stories in it or a person that has millions of pages of information at their fingertips?
Old May 31st, 2007, 04:12 PM   #7
Vilma

Default re. Hatemail #17. Author: Legoman

This side is a joke. Idiot! And its damn funny too! Stupid.
Old June 3rd, 2007, 05:51 PM   #8
Unregistered

Angry Re: Hatemail #17. Author: Legoman

Googleism has no explanation for Creation. Google explains nothing. Googleism is worse than a false religion, it is blasphemous! You had better pray/query that He does not strike you down with His Noodly Appendage! You face damnation to an eternity in hot Sauce!
Old June 3rd, 2007, 09:38 PM   #9
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Wow. Hateful pastafarian. Now I`ve seen it all.

Old June 6th, 2007, 03:06 AM   #10
Unregistered

iono butter biscuit why dont u search google to find out how we were created

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode