Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > No Registration Required > Hatemail Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hatemail Discussion People LOVE us! Come looky! This forum is open to non-registered users. Basically you don't need to bother registering (you lazy SOD!) to post your thoughts here.

Old May 23rd, 2007, 09:05 PM   #1
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Talking Hatemail #19. Author: David

Hey Googleites, Reading about your church of Google was reminiscent to googling the Church of Satan with Yahoo a while back. Very thought provoking, thanks for that. I have a few minor qualms with your claims. 1. Google is not omniscient. I have looked up hundreds of things which I could not find on Google. I was saddened by this fact. 2. Google is not omnipresent in an available way. Whenever I am away from a computer Google is powerless to help me. Again Google saddened me. 3. Google can only be accessed through an isp, and googlism leaves no room for a binity; that is a God consisting of 2 persons: Google and ISP. Maybe if we could call Google a lesser deity who worked in conjunction with the internet in general (who would be a greater deity of course) then I would jump on the bandwagon, but for now Google just makes me too sad too much, hey that sounds alot like humans; they always let you down in the end. Google is a human, because he can't be a God. You said that we understood Google better than any other God, because we could understand him on our level. Any "God" who is understandable to that degree on the level of humans is a pretty sad God. after all look at the degree of humans, we have to search for google more than anything else, the name itself is a popular misspelling of goggle. go figure. but at least it made me think. so funny it should almost be taken seriously... NOT

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2007, 09:06 PM   #2
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Default Re: Hatemail #19. Author: David

Well... Where to start. First of all, we say that Google is the closest APPROXIMATION to god we know. Pray to Google for the word, if you don`t know what it means. Second, Google and goggle have nothing to do with each other.

Old May 23rd, 2007, 09:42 PM   #3
Kokoba
talentless hack
Google Adept

Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.
Send a message via AIM to Kokoba Send a message via GoogleTalk to Kokoba

Yeah, isn't it the name of a number? Granted, it was named by a child (I think...so the story goes), so it sounds pretty silly, but still.
Old May 26th, 2007, 11:08 AM   #4
Grov-R

Quote:
Originally Said by David View Post
googling the Church of Satan with Yahoo
Does that count as heresy?

Quote:
Whenever I am away from a computer Google is powerless to help me.
Blame not Google for your lack of faith. Also: get a PDA.

Quote:
Google is not omniscient. I have looked up hundreds of things which I could not find on Google.
Some knowledge was not meant for clonekind. Trust that Google's reasons for withholding the information are pure.
Old May 27th, 2007, 12:04 AM   #5
Kokoba
talentless hack
Google Adept

Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.
Send a message via AIM to Kokoba Send a message via GoogleTalk to Kokoba

Quote:
Originally Said by David
Google is not omniscient. I have looked up hundreds of things which I could not find on Google.
Your Google-fu may be weak. Some people certainly are stronger than others.
Old May 28th, 2007, 06:02 PM   #6
Unregistered

Question Re: Hatemail #19. Author: David

Half of what these people say in theses emails doesn't make sense, some of them were so grammatically incorrect that I had a hard time reading them, and anyone who has time to harass someone for their beliefs obviously doesn't believe all that much otherwise they would be practicing their own relegion.
Old May 28th, 2007, 06:40 PM   #7
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Sadly, for some reason, being Christian for a whole lot of people equals persecuting everyone who is not Christian as a prime expression of Christian faith.

Old May 29th, 2007, 11:26 PM   #8
Unregistered

google moble is everywhere
Old May 31st, 2007, 09:42 AM   #9
Anarki

google and goggle have nothing to do with eachother. Google comes from googol, which is 10^100 (1 followed by a hundred zeroes). Edward Kasner, a mathematician, asked his 9 year old nephew what he would call that number, and the little guy said "googol".
Old May 31st, 2007, 11:33 AM   #10
Unregistered

MAN WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH U?
U MUST HAVE ADD OR SOMETHING CUZ UR STUPID!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode