Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > No Registration Required > Hatemail Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hatemail Discussion People LOVE us! Come looky! This forum is open to non-registered users. Basically you don't need to bother registering (you lazy SOD!) to post your thoughts here.

Old June 2nd, 2007, 05:49 AM   #1
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Talking Hatemail #20. Author: Jack Fenton.

To, weird/sad nerds
I wouldn't really consider this hate mail, but if you do then fine I really don't care.
It really is sad that you think google is god, when google isn't really a thing to be honest, I mean, if you consider google to be god, then what do you consider the people who started google to be? All religion does is start wars, religion sucks balls, if you really get into it, it can take over your life. So its lame that you would want to get involved with something like that

From: your mother upstairs: "Darling come upstairs from the basement, your dinner is gettin' cold." ("In a minute mom!").

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2007, 05:50 AM   #2
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Default Re: Hatemail #20. Author: Jack Fenton.

To weird and sad nerd. Please, learn the meaning of words "parody" and "satire". Religion really "sucks", as you put it, but even more sucks the dismissive nature of people, who`d rather hide their heads in sand, then deal with issue - be it protest or support.

Old June 16th, 2007, 08:23 AM   #3
LuigiWare

You're calling these people nerds? When you write out a pointless rant claiming their views false and all religions wrong and pointless. And by the way, religion isn't the main cause of every war, opinion is. And can't really get rid of that can you? If you're so anti-religion, why not leave people to believe what they want and when the Church of Google starts World War 3, just don't let us into your bunker.
Old June 18th, 2007, 01:27 PM   #4
Unregistered

suck my fat one!
you fat losers
go cry yourself to sleep.
People laugh at you becuase your in the chess club
losers go die!
Old June 18th, 2007, 01:33 PM   #5
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Uh-oh. We`ve been cursed out by a paperbag-boy.

Old June 20th, 2007, 02:38 PM   #6
Unregistered

for the love of Google!... it's a comparitive joke to organized religion, take a friggin' chill pill and stop putting your two cents in you lifeless morons with nothing to do! Stop taking life so damn seriously, we're all going to die some day.

(p.s. when you do, you better hope you're on the right side of Google.... see, that was another joke, but i bet you just got a little flustered)
Old June 20th, 2007, 08:49 PM   #7
Unregistered

Angry Re: Hatemail #20. Author: Jack Fenton.

this may aswell be a retard club , the church of google is as much of a god as the shit i left on your doorstep!i bet your all into bondage!
Old June 20th, 2007, 09:03 PM   #8
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Freud would have a field day here. ^_^

Old June 22nd, 2007, 02:40 AM   #9
Kata

How can he possibly say it's *not* hatemail when he ends with a weak 'mom' joke?

Seriously.
Old June 22nd, 2007, 03:08 AM   #10
-AoG-Kero
Google Searcher

-AoG-Kero works to spread word about Google.-AoG-Kero works to spread word about Google.-AoG-Kero works to spread word about Google.
Send a message via AIM to -AoG-Kero Send a message via MSN to -AoG-Kero Send a message via GoogleTalk to -AoG-Kero

Quote:
Originally Said by Kata View Post
How can he possibly say it's *not* hatemail when he ends with a weak 'mom' joke?

Seriously.
lol nice, i failed to pick up that one.

if you have to end a supposedly non-hatemail letter with a mom joke, at least be creative...
-AoG-Kero is offline   Reply With Quote

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode