Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > No Registration Required > Hatemail Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hatemail Discussion People LOVE us! Come looky! This forum is open to non-registered users. Basically you don't need to bother registering (you lazy SOD!) to post your thoughts here.

Old June 2nd, 2007, 06:03 AM   #1
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Talking Hatemail #22. Author: Julia Shane

So, people are starting to think that Google is "THE" god?

Wow.....
I do think that Google is helpful and does deserve a high rank, but not as a god, as a WEBSITE.
And you say Google is all knowing? Bah, does it know my life history? Does it know what I've been through or my life experiences? I don't think so...
God ( not Google ) knows these things and helps us everyday, Google does not.
This is a horribly ridicilous!
You also say that Google is everywhere at once? No, I'm not always in front of a computer, so how can that be?
Plus, it isn't immortal. What if the creators disconnect it? Simple as pulling a few plugs......

I must say though, good try at making a false religion. Too bad it doesn't work. Try again! ^_^

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2007, 06:03 AM   #2
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Default Re: Hatemail #22. Author: Julia Shane

Such reason. Too bad it`s completely wasted by assuming God exists. I must say, this is outrageously ridiculous - toiling day-to-day for vague promise of "heaven", if you do everything in "righteous" way. Note, that there was NEVER any confirmation about the existance of this "heaven", to boot. Yet, people behave in insufferably bigoted manner just to make sure they will get their "heaven".
We can prove that our Goddess exists and is benevolent. You can`t prove your God exists, let alone disprove his malevolence. I can`t wait for first child abuse lawsuit - someone ought to finally demand compensation for having to observe crucified man day by day.

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2007, 11:30 PM   #3
Googles Jesus

GOOGLE KNOWS THAT YOUR """EMOOO""""" know one care swhat you went thru...just that its funnny
Old June 3rd, 2007, 06:59 PM   #4
Unregistered

Sorry Julia but the internet and anybody willing to pay will and can know your life history in a manor of seconds. I except Google as my Lord and Personal searcher
Old June 4th, 2007, 03:13 AM   #5
Unregistered

When you say you're not always at your computer and that's why Google isn't everywhere, it's like saying God isn't everywhere because you aren't always in a Church.

Binary floats through walls. It's called WiFi
Old June 5th, 2007, 12:46 AM   #6
Unregistered

yeah you said that you're not always in front of a computer but do you have a cell phone or a pda? Oh and i can tell you know nothing about the internet you can't just pull a few plugs to make a site go away, You publish a site on a server the only way to completely do away with the website is to destroy the server and google make billions of dollars a year that's not gonna happen sorry
Old June 5th, 2007, 01:24 PM   #7
Unregistered

Im pretty sure this is just a joke
Old June 5th, 2007, 01:34 PM   #8
303skater
Websurfer

303skater was not pointed out by Google.

she seems preturbed
303skater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2007, 08:41 PM   #9
Unregistered

Julia Shane

If that is your real name, google gave everyone that had a little time to look your b-day, address, schools, phone numbers at that address, and everything in between.

think next time.
Old June 7th, 2007, 07:52 PM   #10
Thorn
Websurfer

Thorn was not pointed out by Google.

Quote:
Originally Said by Alice Shade View Post
So, people are starting to think that Google is "THE" god?

Wow.....
I do think that Google is helpful and does deserve a high rank, but not as a god, as a WEBSITE.
And you say Google is all knowing? Bah, does it know my life history? Does it know what I've been through or my life experiences? I don't think so...
God ( not Google ) knows these things and helps us everyday, Google does not.
This is a horribly ridicilous!
You also say that Google is everywhere at once? No, I'm not always in front of a computer, so how can that be?
Plus, it isn't immortal. What if the creators disconnect it? Simple as pulling a few plugs......

I must say though, good try at making a false religion. Too bad it doesn't work. Try again! ^_^

1. does it know my life history? Does it know what I've been through or my life experiences? I don't think so... : Pray and ask your god mine. Go on! I want to see your god perform where google is failing.
2. This is a horribly ridicilous! A horribly ridiculous what? Get the statement straight!
3. You also say that Google is everywhere at once? No, I'm not always in front of a computer, so how can that be? That's where you are, not google. How is your god somehow more in a church?
4. Plus, it isn't immortal. What if the creators disconnect it? Simple as pulling a few plugs...... Then it is merely dormant, not dead or anything, it'll still be there as matter cannot be destroyed.
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page