Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > Other > I'm Feeling Unlucky
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I'm Feeling Unlucky Any thread that degenerates to trolling, bickering, fighting and/or flaming gets moved here. It is not moderated in any way so you can post literally whatever you want.

Old June 16th, 2007, 10:14 PM   #1
xCurdy
Websurfer

xCurdy was not pointed out by Google.
Chode

This is a topic to talk about chodes. Post your favorite chode pictures here too.
xCurdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2007, 10:31 PM   #2
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade
Default Re: Chode

What IS chode?

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2007, 10:42 PM   #3
Vexx
Google Minister
Google Worshipper

Vexx speaks with the voice of Google.Vexx speaks with the voice of Google.Vexx speaks with the voice of Google.Vexx speaks with the voice of Google.Vexx speaks with the voice of Google.Vexx speaks with the voice of Google.Vexx speaks with the voice of Google.Vexx speaks with the voice of Google.Vexx speaks with the voice of Google.Vexx speaks with the voice of Google.Vexx speaks with the voice of Google.
Send a message via AIM to Vexx Send a message via MSN to Vexx Send a message via Yahoo to Vexx

Quote:
Originally Said by Alice Shade View Post
What IS chode?
From dictionary.com :
\Chode\ (ch[=o]d), the old imp. of chide. See Chide.

From urban dictionary:
The area between your scrotum and rectum

......o_o thank you Google....
Old June 17th, 2007, 12:42 AM   #4
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade

X_^

I think noone`ll miss this little thread asking for illegal pictures.

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2007, 12:57 AM   #5
Vexx
Google Minister
Google Worshipper

Vexx speaks with the voice of Google.Vexx speaks with the voice of Google.Vexx speaks with the voice of Google.Vexx speaks with the voice of Google.Vexx speaks with the voice of Google.Vexx speaks with the voice of Google.Vexx speaks with the voice of Google.Vexx speaks with the voice of Google.Vexx speaks with the voice of Google.Vexx speaks with the voice of Google.Vexx speaks with the voice of Google.
Send a message via AIM to Vexx Send a message via MSN to Vexx Send a message via Yahoo to Vexx

LOLS, IT'S CHODE!
But seriously....This thread is stupid.
Old June 17th, 2007, 03:37 PM   #6
Praise_Google1
Websurfer

Praise_Google1 was not pointed out by Google.

ya i know and its a little disturbing acording to the urban dictionary
Praise_Google1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2007, 10:16 PM   #7
AaronD
"He puts the forum in the skin, or he gets the hose again."
Googlist

AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.
Send a message via AIM to AaronD Send a message via MSN to AaronD Send a message via GoogleTalk to AaronD

Chode is also a term I've heard used to describe a penis that's wider than it is long (heard the term first used to make fun of a kid named Kase at summer camp and asked what it was, urban dictionary confirms it).
Old July 14th, 2007, 09:17 AM   #8
Lord_Jereth
Dark Bishop
Google Searcher

Lord_Jereth is part of Google.Lord_Jereth is part of Google.Lord_Jereth is part of Google.Lord_Jereth is part of Google.Lord_Jereth is part of Google.Lord_Jereth is part of Google.Lord_Jereth is part of Google.Lord_Jereth is part of Google.Lord_Jereth is part of Google.Lord_Jereth is part of Google.Lord_Jereth is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Lord_Jereth Send a message via AIM to Lord_Jereth Send a message via MSN to Lord_Jereth Send a message via Yahoo to Lord_Jereth Send a message via GoogleTalk to Lord_Jereth
Talking Re: Chode

Strange ... I was always under the impression that a chode was a turd. I guess it depends on which part of the country or even which part of the world you come from. The topic title kinda threw me because of that ...

LJ

"Faith is often the boast of the man who is too lazy to investigate." - F.M. Knowles
<o[--------:8:-->}+=[@]=+{<--:8:--------]o>

"This aggression shall not stand, man!" -
Jeffrey Lebowski a.k.a The Dude
Lord_Jereth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2007, 12:18 AM   #9
FreeDUMBisFREE
Searcher

FreeDUMBisFREE was not pointed out by Google.

Here's a picture of MY favorite chode!

And here's a link to the picture of my favorite chode, just in case tha attachment didn't work:

http://tomroeser.com/blog/img/f22951/PatRobertson.jpg

Last edited by Alice Shade : July 15th, 2007 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Don`t double-post, if you can help it. ^_^
FreeDUMBisFREE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2007, 01:59 PM   #10
Kokoba
talentless hack
Google Adept

Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.
Send a message via AIM to Kokoba Send a message via GoogleTalk to Kokoba

Ahahah, FreeDUMB wins the thread.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode