Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > Community > Church Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Church Chat Anything that involves the Church of Google and/or Googlism is to be posted in this forum.

Old August 8th, 2007, 12:24 AM   #11
Serenstar
Google Searcher

Serenstar can speak raw queries to Google.Serenstar can speak raw queries to Google.Serenstar can speak raw queries to Google.Serenstar can speak raw queries to Google.Serenstar can speak raw queries to Google.
Send a message via MSN to Serenstar
Default Re: Questions of faith.

Quote:
Originally Said by SAVAGE View Post
The problem with people that lose their favourite dad to wank is that they then become hippy all dad wankers.

Basically they lose Jesus so they then believe in everything. Grow some balls and just be atheist.

let me guess you believe in all that exploding chakra, third brown eye, I believe that the universe will bring it all in place dad wankery...how fucking pathetic the pagan, wiccan. noeo dad wankery "religion" or should I say cult is.
Sweetie, I've never believed in Jesus. I've never been Christian and pretty much all religion and atheistism fits the definition of a cult.
Old August 8th, 2007, 01:46 AM   #12
SAVAGE
Durr...
Google Adept

SAVAGE can speak raw queries to Google.SAVAGE can speak raw queries to Google.SAVAGE can speak raw queries to Google.SAVAGE can speak raw queries to Google.

Quote:
Originally Said by Serenstar View Post
Sweetie, I've never believed in Jesus. I've never been Christian and pretty much all religion and atheistism fits the definition of a cult.
Do you believe in a higher power of any sort? If you do then you are a dad wanker.

Lets look at the definition of a cult:

Quote:
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - www.dictionary.com
cult /kʌlt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kuhlt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. a particular system of religious worship, esp. with reference to its rites and ceremonies.
Nope not atheists

Quote:
2. an instance of great veneration of a person, ideal, or thing, esp. as manifested by a body of admirers: the physical fitness cult.
Again not atheists.

Quote:
3. the object of such devotion.
Not atheists

Quote:
4. a group or sect bound together by veneration of the same thing, person, ideal, etc.
Again not atheists, we say there is no god, but there is nothing in common amongst atheists in terms of life views.

Quote:
5. Sociology. a group having a sacred ideology and a set of rites centering around their sacred symbols.
Not atheists.

Quote:
6. a religion or sect considered to be false, unorthodox, or extremist, with members often living outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader.
Not atheists
Quote:
7. the members of such a religion or sect.
Nope, not atheists.

Quote:
8. any system for treating human sickness that originated by a person usually claiming to have sole insight into the nature of disease, and that employs methods regarded as unorthodox or unscientific.
Surprise. surprise not atheists again.

Next thing you know you will be saying tha TAheism is a religion, that sort of dad wankery is typical of the fearful theist....come, come now you must get the doG jizz out of your eyes and face reality....your belief is as logical as an ant tryin to take on 15 mad donkey schlongs.
SAVAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2007, 02:01 AM   #13
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade

Actually, Savage...

Quote:
4. a group or sect bound together by veneration of the same thing, person, ideal, etc.
This definition suits precisely for the likes of you. You venerate the idea of absense of god, and meet all other suggestions with intolerance.

So, militant swearing atheists are pretty much a cult.

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2007, 03:04 AM   #14
SAVAGE
Durr...
Google Adept

SAVAGE can speak raw queries to Google.SAVAGE can speak raw queries to Google.SAVAGE can speak raw queries to Google.SAVAGE can speak raw queries to Google.

Quote:
Originally Said by Alice Shade View Post
Actually, Savage...

This definition suits precisely for the likes of you. You venerate the idea of absense of god, and meet all other suggestions with intolerance.

So, militant swearing atheists are pretty much a cult.
No, you are wrong, thanks for trying though.

You just cant leave me alone can you Alice.
Old August 8th, 2007, 03:08 AM   #15
Rand
Google Minister
Google Searcher

Rand speaks with the voice of Google.Rand speaks with the voice of Google.Rand speaks with the voice of Google.Rand speaks with the voice of Google.Rand speaks with the voice of Google.Rand speaks with the voice of Google.Rand speaks with the voice of Google.Rand speaks with the voice of Google.Rand speaks with the voice of Google.
Send a message via AIM to Rand Send a message via Yahoo to Rand Send a message via GoogleTalk to Rand

Wait... how is she wrong?

People are like chocolates in a box; too many kinds of them and 90% of them you hate.

DeviantART-Lith3
Rand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2007, 05:35 AM   #16
SAVAGE
Durr...
Google Adept

Quote:
Originally Said by Rand View Post
Wait... how is she wrong?
Wait the Randroid wants to speak...doesnt anne have all the answers?
Old August 8th, 2007, 05:40 AM   #17
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade

Heh. Really, Savage. Just how am I wrong?

Wanna explain? Or you`re as helpless to explain your point of view as the Xians you so conveniently call "wankers"?

Old August 8th, 2007, 05:42 AM   #18
SAVAGE
Durr...
Google Adept

Quote:
Originally Said by Alice Shade View Post
Heh. Really, Savage. Just how am I wrong?

Wanna explain? Or you`re as helpless to explain your point of view as the Xians you so conveniently call "wankers"?
Simple we dont venerate anything.
Old August 8th, 2007, 06:05 AM   #19
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

What do you say. Shocking revelation. Too bad it`s a complete lie.

Go ahead, and tell me you don`t venerate your "There is no god." postulate. I dare you.

Old August 8th, 2007, 08:42 AM   #20
AaronD
"He puts the forum in the skin, or he gets the hose again."
Googlist

AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.AaronD is part of Google.
Send a message via AIM to AaronD Send a message via MSN to AaronD Send a message via GoogleTalk to AaronD

Quote:
Originally Said by SAVAGE View Post
Simple we dont venerate anything.
You might want to do a Google definition search for "venerate" and then rethink that statement.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode