Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > No Registration Required > Guestroom
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Guestroom This section is for guests, who can not, or would not register. It is not moderated, but administration reserves the right to edit/remove any message without explicitly giving reasons for edit/removal. People, who post without logging in, will have IP address logged and showed, to omit abuse issues.

Old August 26th, 2007, 11:07 PM   #1
Agent J9

Default Scary Movies

What is a Movie/Movies that you have seen already that still gives you nightmares?

A Nightmare on Elm Street & Halloween always scared me & still does.
Old August 26th, 2007, 11:11 PM   #2
César
Websurfer

César was not pointed out by Google.
Send a message via MSN to César Send a message via Skype? to César Send a message via GoogleTalk to César
Default Re: Scary Movies

The animation film "Barbie Nutcracker" gives me nightmares for weeks...
César is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2007, 08:54 AM   #3
Alice Shade
Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.Alice Shade is part of Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Alice Shade Send a message via AIM to Alice Shade Send a message via MSN to Alice Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Shade Send a message via Skype? to Alice Shade Send a message via GoogleTalk to Alice Shade

None.

The usual horror staples always make me think about how idiotic and set-up all the things are, and how easy it would be to get rid of maniac/monster/alien, if some "heroes" had more then two-bit "run or say idiocy" brains.

I don`t suffer from the lack of sanity.
It`s others, who have it in excess.
Alice Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2007, 12:05 PM   #4
César
Websurfer

César was not pointed out by Google.
Send a message via MSN to César Send a message via Skype? to César Send a message via GoogleTalk to César

Except Barbie, My life is very scary.
César is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2007, 10:03 PM   #5
Rand
Google Searcher

Rand can speak raw queries to Google.Rand can speak raw queries to Google.Rand can speak raw queries to Google.Rand can speak raw queries to Google.Rand can speak raw queries to Google.Rand can speak raw queries to Google.
Send a message via AIM to Rand Send a message via Yahoo to Rand Send a message via GoogleTalk to Rand

Meh, all my nightmares have come from a combo of life experience and active imagination. Scary movies are a bit too predictable, mainly due to the music and the lack of a good plot that make them better than books. Then again, there's no such thing as a scary book, 'cept the Bible... ever read that thing? Scary how much shit goes on in that book.

Thought the Alien movies were good, but didn't really get any sort of nightmares from them. Most of the other 'scary movies' just suck.
Old August 28th, 2007, 11:54 AM   #6
Vexx
Google Minister
Google Worshipper

Vexx speaks with the voice of Google.Vexx speaks with the voice of Google.Vexx speaks with the voice of Google.Vexx speaks with the voice of Google.Vexx speaks with the voice of Google.Vexx speaks with the voice of Google.Vexx speaks with the voice of Google.Vexx speaks with the voice of Google.Vexx speaks with the voice of Google.Vexx speaks with the voice of Google.
Send a message via AIM to Vexx Send a message via MSN to Vexx Send a message via Yahoo to Vexx

I watched Wizard of Oz once untill I had nightmares. =-| I was in a tornado and there were flying monkeys everywhere. Now I'm not too fond of that movie anymore....
Old August 28th, 2007, 05:31 PM   #7
Rand
Google Searcher

Rand can speak raw queries to Google.Rand can speak raw queries to Google.Rand can speak raw queries to Google.Rand can speak raw queries to Google.Rand can speak raw queries to Google.Rand can speak raw queries to Google.
Send a message via AIM to Rand Send a message via Yahoo to Rand Send a message via GoogleTalk to Rand

That movie just plain sucks...
Old August 28th, 2007, 06:22 PM   #8
Lord_Jereth
Google Searcher

Lord_Jereth is respected among Googlists.Lord_Jereth is respected among Googlists.Lord_Jereth is respected among Googlists.Lord_Jereth is respected among Googlists.Lord_Jereth is respected among Googlists.Lord_Jereth is respected among Googlists.Lord_Jereth is respected among Googlists.Lord_Jereth is respected among Googlists.
Send a message via ICQ to Lord_Jereth Send a message via AIM to Lord_Jereth Send a message via MSN to Lord_Jereth Send a message via Yahoo to Lord_Jereth Send a message via GoogleTalk to Lord_Jereth
Cool Re: Scary Movies

I used to love the NoES movies - they made me laugh. My favorite movie of all time is Aliens. The only modern movie that gave me that wonderful chill was the first time I saw Blaire Witch Project - I actually had to press pause and take breaks.

Otherwise, I find horror movies pretty stupid. It's all fill-in-the-blanks movie making, anyway. Remember kids, don't pick up hitch hikers, don't be alone in the dark and when you're at camp, don't have sex.

Meh.

LJ

The geek shall inherit the earth
Lord_Jereth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2007, 12:18 AM   #9
SAVAGE
Durr...
Google Worshipper

I have a friend from estonia, and he showed me some russian movies, the acting was scary.

Movies dont scare me, they are not real and if they sacre you then there is some element of dad wankery roaming your mind.

Owning Alice shade:

http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/for...t=1766&page=15

http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/for...7697#post27697
SAVAGE is offline   Reply With Quote

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode
Rate This Thread: