Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > Other > Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Introductions New to the forum? Introduce yourself here! Tell us a bit about yourself, let us know how you came across the Church, and what you like most about it. Enjoy your stay!

Old October 12th, 2007, 03:02 PM   #1
Rimmer
Google Searcher

Rimmer is respected among Googlists.Rimmer is respected among Googlists.Rimmer is respected among Googlists.Rimmer is respected among Googlists.Rimmer is respected among Googlists.Rimmer is respected among Googlists.Rimmer is respected among Googlists.Rimmer is respected among Googlists.Rimmer is respected among Googlists.
Send a message via MSN to Rimmer
Thumbs up I actually considered Satanism.

The one thing that turned me from it was that it too had some form of "magic". Finally a religion that suits me. Now if any Christian or such goes "lol atheist" on me I can shove it up their rectums.
Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2007, 04:38 PM   #2
GeoffBoulton
Super Moderator
Google Adept

GeoffBoulton is part of Google.GeoffBoulton is part of Google.GeoffBoulton is part of Google.GeoffBoulton is part of Google.GeoffBoulton is part of Google.GeoffBoulton is part of Google.GeoffBoulton is part of Google.GeoffBoulton is part of Google.GeoffBoulton is part of Google.GeoffBoulton is part of Google.GeoffBoulton is part of Google.
Send a message via Skype™ to GeoffBoulton
Default Re: I actually considered Satanism.

Hi Rimmer, anything to do with Lister and Cat? Welcome and have fun.
Psalms 2:11 Serve ye the Lord with fear: and rejoice unto him with trembling.

Old October 12th, 2007, 05:16 PM   #3
SirRuben
Poster of stuff..
Google Adept

SirRuben speaks with the voice of Google.SirRuben speaks with the voice of Google.SirRuben speaks with the voice of Google.SirRuben speaks with the voice of Google.SirRuben speaks with the voice of Google.SirRuben speaks with the voice of Google.SirRuben speaks with the voice of Google.SirRuben speaks with the voice of Google.SirRuben speaks with the voice of Google.SirRuben speaks with the voice of Google.SirRuben speaks with the voice of Google.

Hej svensker Velkommen til.

Welcome to the board. I too have considered satanism quite a few times, but i keep coming to the conclusion that to be a satanist you have to have the same belief system as any other religion.

So i just live by the rules as best as i can.

If i have to find jesus, does that mean he's hiding? - "Come out, come out, wherever you are... oh, you’re on the cross again. Damn it jesus, you suck at hide and seek."
SirRuben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2007, 06:27 PM   #4
Rimmer
Google Searcher

Rimmer is respected among Googlists.Rimmer is respected among Googlists.Rimmer is respected among Googlists.Rimmer is respected among Googlists.Rimmer is respected among Googlists.Rimmer is respected among Googlists.Rimmer is respected among Googlists.Rimmer is respected among Googlists.Rimmer is respected among Googlists.

Tjena.

I don't know what Lister and Cat is. >_>

And Satanism isn't quite the same as other religions since you worship yourself.

Thanks for the warm welcomes.
Old October 12th, 2007, 07:27 PM   #5
GeoffBoulton
Super Moderator
Google Adept

GeoffBoulton is part of Google.GeoffBoulton is part of Google.GeoffBoulton is part of Google.GeoffBoulton is part of Google.GeoffBoulton is part of Google.GeoffBoulton is part of Google.GeoffBoulton is part of Google.GeoffBoulton is part of Google.GeoffBoulton is part of Google.GeoffBoulton is part of Google.GeoffBoulton is part of Google.

Lister and Cat are Rimmer's shipmates in the cult series Red Dwarf. It's a UK series so I guess it hasn't made it over to your neck of the woods.

Old October 13th, 2007, 03:55 AM   #6
Rimmer
Google Searcher

Oh yes, I've heard of Red Dwarf. When people guess from where I got my name they guess either Red Dwarf or the Shannara series, the latter being correct.
Old October 13th, 2007, 08:43 PM   #7
Kokoba
talentless hack
Google Adept

Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.Kokoba is part of Google.
Send a message via AIM to Kokoba Send a message via GoogleTalk to Kokoba

Tja Rimmer, välkommen. Så många skandinaviener här!
Old October 13th, 2007, 09:23 PM   #8
Nirevus
Searcher

Nirevus was not pointed out by Google.

Considering the only things I can say in Swedish is "Excuse me, do you speak English?", "I only speak a little Swedish" and "Are you English?" I won't try and reply.

However, welcome.
Nirevus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2007, 09:34 PM   #9
GeoffBoulton
Super Moderator
Google Adept

Quote:
Originally Said by Nirevus View Post
Considering the only things I can say in Swedish is "Excuse me, do you speak English?", "I only speak a little Swedish" and "Are you English?" I won't try and reply.However, welcome.
Why did you learn how to say, "Are you English?" in Swedish. Wouldn't it just have been easier to say, "Are you English?" er... in English

Old October 13th, 2007, 10:40 PM   #10
Rimmer
Google Searcher

Haha, good point. You wouldn't really understand their answer right away if they couldn't speak English. But no worries, most Swedes have at least a basic knowledge of English. It's a compulsory subject in school after all.

Och tjenare. Jag har märkt att man hittar många skandinavier lite överallt. 4chan tillexempel. Det överraskade mig lite.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode