Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > Other > I'm Feeling Unlucky
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I'm Feeling Unlucky Any thread that degenerates to trolling, bickering, fighting and/or flaming gets moved here. It is not moderated in any way so you can post literally whatever you want.

Old January 9th, 2008, 03:09 PM   #1
Rimmer
Relic
Googlist

Rimmer is one with Google.Rimmer is one with Google.Rimmer is one with Google.Rimmer is one with Google.Rimmer is one with Google.Rimmer is one with Google.Rimmer is one with Google.Rimmer is one with Google.Rimmer is one with Google.Rimmer is one with Google.Rimmer is one with Google.
Send a message via MSN to Rimmer
Default PICTURES OF NUDE UNDERAGE GIRLS IN THIS TOPIC!

The cake is a lie.

"Alright, the game sucks, end of story, I wanna nail Roger Rabbit to the fucking cross!" -Angry Video Game Nerd
Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 03:23 PM   #2
scikidus
The LVFGN
Scion of Google

Location: Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy
scikidus is one with Google.scikidus is one with Google.scikidus is one with Google.scikidus is one with Google.scikidus is one with Google.scikidus is one with Google.scikidus is one with Google.scikidus is one with Google.scikidus is one with Google.scikidus is one with Google.scikidus is one with Google.
Send a message via AIM to scikidus Send a message via GoogleTalk to scikidus
Default Re: PICTURES OF NUDE UNDERAGE GIRLS IN THIS TOPIC!

When I check the CoG forum, I click the "new posts" button and go systematically checking from bottom to top the new threads. I clicked this w/o reading the title.

Lol, btw.
Omnis tua castra sunt habent nobis!
Expand the domain, expand the range.
ATTENTION CoG: It's finals time, and so I will be on the CoG far less. See you around!
scikidus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 03:30 PM   #3
Rimmer
Relic
Googlist

Rimmer is one with Google.Rimmer is one with Google.Rimmer is one with Google.Rimmer is one with Google.Rimmer is one with Google.Rimmer is one with Google.Rimmer is one with Google.Rimmer is one with Google.Rimmer is one with Google.Rimmer is one with Google.Rimmer is one with Google.

I've wanted to make a topic like this for ages. Was just worried people wouldn't appreciate the joke. >_>

The cake is a lie.

"Alright, the game sucks, end of story, I wanna nail Roger Rabbit to the fucking cross!" -Angry Video Game Nerd
Old January 9th, 2008, 10:00 PM   #4
Vexx
Bitch-Hermit
Googlist

Vexx is one with Google.Vexx is one with Google.Vexx is one with Google.Vexx is one with Google.Vexx is one with Google.Vexx is one with Google.Vexx is one with Google.Vexx is one with Google.Vexx is one with Google.Vexx is one with Google.Vexx is one with Google.
Send a message via AIM to Vexx Send a message via MSN to Vexx Send a message via Yahoo to Vexx

El oh el! :B Darn, got my expectations up for nothing!
Old January 10th, 2008, 12:22 AM   #5
Fallen Hero
Vexx is a Female?! OMGZ!!
Googlist

I was not amused, thinking it was real, until I saw who made it and knew it was a joke.
Dark oceans we cry... God wonders why... but we see ourselves in darkness with our love. Abandoned by space and time, we are still alive, we are not alone. We are one under the banner of the fallen angel!
Fallen Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2008, 10:47 AM   #6
GeoffBoulton
Administrator
Googlist

GeoffBoulton is one with Google.GeoffBoulton is one with Google.GeoffBoulton is one with Google.GeoffBoulton is one with Google.GeoffBoulton is one with Google.GeoffBoulton is one with Google.GeoffBoulton is one with Google.GeoffBoulton is one with Google.GeoffBoulton is one with Google.GeoffBoulton is one with Google.GeoffBoulton is one with Google.

Quote:
Originally Said by Rimmer View Post
I've wanted to make a topic like this for ages. Was just worried people wouldn't appreciate the joke. >_>
The only thing you need to be aware of is that there is a world outside the US, (no honest, really, there is!) and many of those people probably wont know either Dateline NBC or the program which is being referenced. A little explanation might be useful so that the vast majority of the world's population can appreciate what the joke is about!

Quote:
Originally Said by scikidus
I clicked this w/o reading the title.
And I'm only here because I was cleaning the windows when I slipped, accidentally hit the computer mouse as I fell, which of course caused it to slip across the page before opening a random link which just happened to be this one. Now that I've realised the mistake I will of course quickly exit this thread. Byeeeee ....
Old January 10th, 2008, 10:57 AM   #7
Rimmer
Relic
Googlist

I'm from Sweden. >_>

And you need to take a seat right over there.

The cake is a lie.

Old January 11th, 2008, 06:12 AM   #8
Wallsy
Venerable Member
Google Adept

Wallsy is one with Google.Wallsy is one with Google.Wallsy is one with Google.Wallsy is one with Google.Wallsy is one with Google.Wallsy is one with Google.Wallsy is one with Google.Wallsy is one with Google.Wallsy is one with Google.Wallsy is one with Google.Wallsy is one with Google.
Send a message via ICQ to Wallsy Send a message via AIM to Wallsy Send a message via MSN to Wallsy Send a message via Yahoo to Wallsy Send a message via Skype™ to Wallsy

Quote:
Originally Said by GeoffBoulton View Post
The only thing you need to be aware of is that there is a world outside the US, (no honest, really, there is!) and many of those people probably wont know either Dateline NBC or the program which is being referenced. A little explanation might be useful so that the vast majority of the world's population can appreciate what the joke is about!
QFT. I have no idea what this post (Rimmer's) was supposed to mean.

Wallsy.
"I WAS WRONG. Completely and utterly wrong." - scikidus
"Alright, I guess you're right in that case. You win." - scikidus
"I completely agree with Wallsy." - scikidus
"Wallsy is 100% correct 100% of the time." -Tsun
Wallsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2008, 07:06 AM   #9
Rimmer
Relic
Googlist

Quote:
Originally Said by Wallsy View Post
QFT. I have no idea what this post (Rimmer's) was supposed to mean.

Wallsy.
Heh. Search for "To Catch a Predator" on youtube.

The cake is a lie.

Old January 12th, 2008, 04:23 PM   #10
Loki
Gluteus Maximus
Scion of Google

Loki is one with Google.Loki is one with Google.Loki is one with Google.Loki is one with Google.Loki is one with Google.Loki is one with Google.Loki is one with Google.Loki is one with Google.Loki is one with Google.Loki is one with Google.Loki is one with Google.

Yeah - got it now, thanks!
Funny (not really) story. I was looking for a set of piss funny pictures last year, called "The Joy of Sons" but forgot the title and entered 'the joy of boys' into the search bar...

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode