Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > Other > I'm Feeling Unlucky
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I'm Feeling Unlucky This is the unmoderated sin bin, home of threads that overstep the limit on the other boards. You can post (almost) anything you want here. Respect the unmoderated status and DO NOT neg rep IFU posts.

Old January 12th, 2008, 04:25 PM   #11
Rimmer
Ace
Googlist

Rimmer is at one with GoogleRimmer is at one with GoogleRimmer is at one with GoogleRimmer is at one with GoogleRimmer is at one with GoogleRimmer is at one with GoogleRimmer is at one with GoogleRimmer is at one with GoogleRimmer is at one with GoogleRimmer is at one with GoogleRimmer is at one with Google
Send a message via MSN to Rimmer
Default Re: PICTURES OF NUDE UNDERAGE GIRLS IN THIS TOPIC!

Quote:
Originally Said by Loki View Post
Yeah - got it now, thanks!
Funny (not really) story. I was looking for a set of piss funny pictures last year, called "The Joy of Sons" but forgot the title and entered 'the joy of boys' into the search bar...
Dare I say it? National Association of Marlon Brando Look-Alikes?

The cake is a lie.

"Alright, the game sucks, end of story, I wanna nail Roger Rabbit to the fucking cross!" -Angry Video Game Nerd
Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2008, 04:35 PM   #12
Loki
Gluteus Maximus
Scion of Google

Loki is at one with GoogleLoki is at one with GoogleLoki is at one with GoogleLoki is at one with GoogleLoki is at one with GoogleLoki is at one with GoogleLoki is at one with GoogleLoki is at one with GoogleLoki is at one with GoogleLoki is at one with GoogleLoki is at one with Google

Oh god! Nice people.
Edit: I reported one site to the IWF
Don't know what happened as they never replied.

Last edited by Loki : January 12th, 2008 at 04:38 PM. Reason: more to add
Old January 18th, 2008, 08:09 PM   #13
Fallen Hero
Vexx is a Female?! OMGZ!!
Googlist

I looked on the basis of if it really was, I was gonna ban the poster and delete it instantly.
Dark oceans we cry... God wonders why... but we see ourselves in darkness with our love. Abandoned by space and time, we are still alive, we are not alone. We are one under the banner of the fallen angel!
Fallen Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2008, 08:18 PM   #14
Rimmer
Ace
Googlist

Rimmer is at one with GoogleRimmer is at one with GoogleRimmer is at one with GoogleRimmer is at one with GoogleRimmer is at one with GoogleRimmer is at one with GoogleRimmer is at one with GoogleRimmer is at one with GoogleRimmer is at one with GoogleRimmer is at one with GoogleRimmer is at one with Google

Quote:
Originally Said by Fallen Hero View Post
I looked on the basis of if it really was, I was gonna ban the poster and delete it instantly.
It does say you can post literally anything you want here. It doesn't say illegal stuff is an exception. Maybe you should add that to the board description. >_>

The cake is a lie.

"Alright, the game sucks, end of story, I wanna nail Roger Rabbit to the fucking cross!" -Angry Video Game Nerd
Old January 18th, 2008, 08:20 PM   #15
scikidus
See you in August!
Scion of Google

Location: Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy
scikidus is at one with Googlescikidus is at one with Googlescikidus is at one with Googlescikidus is at one with Googlescikidus is at one with Googlescikidus is at one with Googlescikidus is at one with Googlescikidus is at one with Googlescikidus is at one with Googlescikidus is at one with Googlescikidus is at one with Google
Send a message via AIM to scikidus Send a message via Yahoo to scikidus Send a message via Skype™ to scikidus Send a message via GoogleTalk to scikidus

Fallen Hero, while you're at it, just ban Random Guy and be done with it. It's really just tiresome.
Omnis tua castra sunt habent nobis!
Expand the domain, expand the range.
ATTENTION CoG: From June 24th through August 13th, I will be away. See you around!
scikidus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2008, 08:22 PM   #16
Rimmer
Ace
Googlist

Quote:
Originally Said by scikidus View Post
Fallen Hero, while you're at it, just ban Random Guy and be done with it. It's really just tiresome.
Yeah, just ban a random guy. It doesn't matter who, as long as it's not me!

The cake is a lie.

Old January 18th, 2008, 10:22 PM   #17
Loki
Gluteus Maximus
Scion of Google

Loki is at one with GoogleLoki is at one with GoogleLoki is at one with GoogleLoki is at one with GoogleLoki is at one with GoogleLoki is at one with GoogleLoki is at one with GoogleLoki is at one with GoogleLoki is at one with GoogleLoki is at one with GoogleLoki is at one with Google

Quote:
Originally Said by Rimmer View Post
It does say you can post literally anything you want here. It doesn't say illegal stuff is an exception. Maybe you should add that to the board description. >_>
It does. It was on the sign-up note.
Old January 18th, 2008, 11:45 PM   #18
SAVAGE
Durr...
Google Adept

Quote:
Originally Said by Rimmer View Post
I've wanted to make a topic like this for ages. Was just worried people wouldn't appreciate the joke. >_>
I dont even get the joke!
SAVAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2008, 11:52 PM   #19
Rimmer
Ace
Googlist

Quote:
Originally Said by SAVAGE View Post
I dont even get the joke!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Hansen

The cake is a lie.

Old January 19th, 2008, 12:42 AM   #20
Loki
Gluteus Maximus
Scion of Google

Thanks for that Rimmer. It helped me too.
Ya - I know I joined in but I had no idea what I was saying

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode