Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > No Registration Required > Hatemail Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hatemail Discussion People LOVE us! Come looky! This forum is open to non-registered users. Basically you don't need to bother registering (you lazy SOD!) to post your thoughts here.

Old January 27th, 2008, 11:19 PM   #1
Loki
Gluteus Maximus
Googlist

Loki is one with Google.Loki is one with Google.Loki is one with Google.Loki is one with Google.Loki is one with Google.Loki is one with Google.Loki is one with Google.Loki is one with Google.Loki is one with Google.Loki is one with Google.Loki is one with Google.
Default Hatemail #29 Author: Lavaskie

My thought on your "Religion!"

Hi, all,

I'm not gonna sit here (yes, sit) and try to disprove Googlism, no, you are WAY beyond disproof. You minds are just caught up in this little electronic piece of garbage you call a religion. I'm just gonna tell you what I think about your little religion.

Your little founder Matt Macsturbateson, or whatever his name is , is just another one of those lunatics that the world will be better without. You bring your stupid little ideas around and enrage everyone just for a little pleasure and personally I don't care what you believe in which is why you don't care what I belieive in. Now you might say, "why are you even writing to us then?" My answer: I have nothing better to do and want to vent on some stupid little ignorents (ignorents is a word i just coined so yea, it's mispelled).

For one thing, I don't know if you call it Googlism or not, but I heard the word used in your site, but Googlism is actually a site that people can go on and see what pages have their names on. That being said, Matt, find another name!

Secondly, and yea, i know this email is pretty long, but you say that Google is searched more often than other religions combined. Who has any reason to search other religions? Most people who have religions already know about these? We learn about them in school and everyday life. Yes, they may be banned but that is public practice. You're free to practice your religions in school as long as you do it on your own. We are not allowed to try to force it upon others and teachers are also not allowed. We are taught about other religions because they are important. We are not taught about Google because it is not important. It's just another website that happens to be useful. We even learn about Microsoft in school. As a matter of fact, most school use microsoft technology on an everyday basis. Shoot, you're probably using a microsoft based program as we speak. any of you guys like halo? that's microsoft. I know there's one google nerd out there that loves halo.

Okay, well, that's all i have to say about that. Now, comment on that. Haha, you nerds even do what I say. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Sayonara
Old January 27th, 2008, 11:21 PM   #2
Loki
Gluteus Maximus
Googlist

Loki is one with Google.Loki is one with Google.Loki is one with Google.Loki is one with Google.Loki is one with Google.Loki is one with Google.Loki is one with Google.Loki is one with Google.Loki is one with Google.Loki is one with Google.Loki is one with Google.
Default Re: Hatemail #29 Author: Lavaskie

Enjoy
Old January 27th, 2008, 11:38 PM   #3
rzm61
Relic
Scion of Google

rzm61 is one with Google.rzm61 is one with Google.rzm61 is one with Google.rzm61 is one with Google.rzm61 is one with Google.rzm61 is one with Google.rzm61 is one with Google.rzm61 is one with Google.rzm61 is one with Google.rzm61 is one with Google.rzm61 is one with Google.
Send a message via AIM to rzm61 Send a message via GoogleTalk to rzm61

Quote:
Originally Said by Lavaskie View Post

Hi, all,

I'm not gonna sit here (yes, sit) and try to disprove Googlism, no, you are WAY beyond disproof. You minds are just caught up in this little electronic piece of garbage you call a religion. I'm just gonna tell you what I think about your little religion.
Well at least our "electronic peice of garbage" isn't imaginary. Google actually exists.

Quote:
Your little founder Matt Macsturbateson, or whatever his name is , is just another one of those lunatics that the world will be better without.
No, not true. He was someone with an idea who ran with it. This is what the world needs. People who question things and come up with constructive solutions. Fundamentalists who kill or do things in the name of a god are the lunatics that the world would be better without.

Quote:
You bring your stupid little ideas around and enrage everyone just for a little pleasure and personally I don't care what you believe in which is why you don't care what I belieive in. Now you might say, "why are you even writing to us then?" My answer: I have nothing better to do and want to vent on some stupid little ignorents (ignorents is a word i just coined so yea, it's mispelled).
Clearly you don't have anything better to do.
Try reading a book or learn an instrument. Play some sports even. No need to waste our time and your time.

Quote:
For one thing, I don't know if you call it Googlism or not, but I heard the word used in your site, but Googlism is actually a site that people can go on and see what pages have their names on. That being said, Matt, find another name!
Yeah, I just googled it. Pretty lame site. They "didnt know enough" information about me or the Church of Google.

Quote:
Secondly, and yea, i know this email is pretty long, but you say that Google is searched more often than other religions combined. Who has any reason to search other religions? Most people who have religions already know about these? We learn about them in school and everyday life. Yes, they may be banned but that is public practice. You're free to practice your religions in school as long as you do it on your own. We are not allowed to try to force it upon others and teachers are also not allowed.
Well actually no. Everyone have every reason to research religions. Most people who "pratice" their religion probably doesn't know enough about it. One should always do more research. Especially if its something as important to some as religion.

Also you know Muslims....yeah, the US kinda slandered their religion and ways of life after 9/11. So if one actually researches their religion and ways you might be shocked at what you find.

As far as forcing it upon people....its perfectly fine. Look at fundamentalists and Jehovah Witnesses.

Edit:
It's really not perfectly fine. That was supposed to be sarcastic.
If someone doesn't believe what you believe. Fuck it. No need to get pissed. If anything get into a good discussion about their beliefs. See what makes them tick.

Quote:
We are taught about other religions because they are important. We are not taught about Google because it is not important. It's just another website that happens to be useful. We even learn about Microsoft in school. As a matter of fact, most school use microsoft technology on an everyday basis. Shoot, you're probably using a microsoft based program as we speak. any of you guys like halo? that's microsoft. I know there's one google nerd out there that loves halo.

Okay, well, that's all i have to say about that. Now, comment on that. Haha, you nerds even do what I say. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Sayonara
Well as for the rest of this. I was pissed that they didn't teach me more religions in school. Like Buddhism and Taoism. About the microsoft. We have to learn that if we wanna use computers because of the fact that most computers use Windows. Which is sad. They should be teaching the use of multiple OS's like Linux, Ubuntu, Mac OS......Linux and Ubuntu are free. It would save school's money that way they didn't have to buy these Windows machines then have to pay for all the licensing.

Also I do love me some Halo.
Team Swat bitch!

"...it's because you're magical and never wrong"
-Wallsy.
Bah! The day I'm quoted in a sig... I'll know I'm accepted.
-Tatty000
"ASK JEEVES? Nobody uses Ask Jeeves! Just Google it!"
-Kyle (from South Park)
"$900 saved thanks to a pixelated pirate"

Last edited by Loki : January 27th, 2008 at 11:45 PM.
Old January 27th, 2008, 11:46 PM   #4
scikidus
Relic
Scion of Google

Location: Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy
scikidus is one with Google.scikidus is one with Google.scikidus is one with Google.scikidus is one with Google.scikidus is one with Google.scikidus is one with Google.scikidus is one with Google.scikidus is one with Google.scikidus is one with Google.scikidus is one with Google.scikidus is one with Google.
Send a message via AIM to scikidus Send a message via GoogleTalk to scikidus

Quote:
Originally Said by Loki
Enjoy
Don't worry. I will.
Quote:
Wow, bad start. The exclamation goes outside the quotation marks in this case, fyi.
Quote:
Hi, all,
Hello to you and your idiocy as well.
Quote:
I'm not gonna sit here (yes, sit)
What? "Sit"? What is this verb, "sit"? Oh, wait, never mind, I looked it up. Sorry, I'm a tad slow that way.
Quote:
and try to disprove Googlism,
Fyi, you can't disprove a religion. You're really trying to disprove the concept behind Googlism, not Googlism itself.
Quote:
no, you are WAY beyond disproof.
Funny, so is God.
Quote:
You minds are just caught up in this little electronic piece of garbage you call a religion.
Well, it's not the "electronic garbage" that's the religion. It's that we all believe Google is the closest thing to God that's the religion.
Quote:
I'm just gonna tell you what I think about your little religion.
Oh, yes. Do tell.
Quote:
Your little founder Matt Macsturbateson, or whatever his name is,
It's Matt MacPherson, just so you know. What a silly little spelling error you made!
Quote:
is just another one of those lunatics that the world will be better without.
Actually, he falls under the umbrella category of religion that should be abolished. But that's just me.
Quote:
You bring your stupid little ideas around and enrage everyone
With "everyone" meaning "me." You are a tad selfish.
Quote:
just for a little pleasure and personally I don't care what you believe in which is why you don't care what I belieive in.
If you don't care, don't comment.
Quote:
Now you might say, "why are you even writing to us then?"
Wow, you are good.
Quote:
My answer: I have nothing better to do
Really? I recommend StumbleUpon.
Quote:
and want to vent on some stupid little ignorents (ignorents is a word i just coined so yea, it's mispelled).
The term is "ignoramuses."
Quote:
Googlism: disambiguation page needed.
Quote:
Secondly, and yea, i know this email is pretty long, but you say that Google is searched more often than other religions combined. Who has any reason to search other religions? Most people who have religions already know about these? We learn about them in school and everyday life. Yes, they may be banned but that is public practice. You're free to practice your religions in school as long as you do it on your own. We are not allowed to try to force it upon others and teachers are also not allowed.
Ever heard of the term, "parody"? No? Google it!
Quote:
We are taught about other religions because they are important. We are not taught about Google because it is not important.
Actually, teachers Google things all the time.
Quote:
It's just another website that happens to be useful. We even learn about Microsoft in school. As a matter of fact, most school use microsoft technology on an everyday basis. Shoot, you're probably using a microsoft based program as we speak. any of you guys like halo? that's microsoft. I know there's one google nerd out there that loves halo.
All I can say is, so what?

"I know everything, except for the things I don't know." - G00gle
Omnis tua castra sunt habent nobis!
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein
scikidus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2008, 11:50 PM   #5
rzm61
Relic
Scion of Google

rzm61 is one with Google.rzm61 is one with Google.rzm61 is one with Google.rzm61 is one with Google.rzm61 is one with Google.rzm61 is one with Google.rzm61 is one with Google.rzm61 is one with Google.rzm61 is one with Google.rzm61 is one with Google.rzm61 is one with Google.

Quote:
Originally Said by scikidus View Post
All I can say is, so what?
So what? So what?
We all get a LAN game of Team Swat on Halo 2 going!
Thats what!

-Wallsy.
-Tatty000
-Kyle (from South Park)
Old January 29th, 2008, 04:41 AM   #6
Taiwanrox8
Websurfer

Taiwanrox8 was not pointed out by Google.
Send a message via AIM to Taiwanrox8 Send a message via Yahoo to Taiwanrox8 Send a message via GoogleTalk to Taiwanrox8

ATHEISM ROX!!!!!!!!!
Old January 30th, 2008, 03:06 AM   #7
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Hatemail #29 Author: Lavaskie

Quote:
Originally Said by Taiwanrox8 View Post
ATHEISM ROX!!!!!!!!!
Fuck you bitch
Old January 30th, 2008, 03:09 AM   #8
rzm61
Relic
Scion of Google

Quote:
Originally Said by Unregistered View Post
Fuck you bitch
You my friend.
Are kicked off the debate team.
Try actually making an argument.

saying "Fuck you" is not an acceptable response. Instead its a direct attack. If you are trying to have relations with the poster you said "Fuck you bitch" too I would suggest talking to them before you do anything that can be considered "sexual harassment"

Watch the waters you are treading here...

-Wallsy.
-Tatty000
-Kyle (from South Park)
Old January 30th, 2008, 03:59 AM   #9
Unregistered

ehhh watever
Old January 30th, 2008, 04:02 AM   #10
rzm61
Relic
Scion of Google

Quote:
Originally Said by Unregistered View Post
ehhh watever
I figured I wouldn't get a remotely intelligent response.
Okay try though.

Keep that hamster running.

-Wallsy.
-Tatty000
-Kyle (from South Park)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode