Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > Community > Serious Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Serious Discussion Come in and discuss world-critical matters: Science, Politics, Current Events, Religion, etc. This forum is for those wishing to debate topics so please keep on-topic and avoid short posts simply to say 'I agree', etc.

View Poll Results: Is evolution true?
Yes 34 91.89%
No 3 8.11%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old September 12th, 2006, 05:46 AM   #1
MeTHoD-X
Administrator
Google Adept

MeTHoD-X is at one with GoogleMeTHoD-X is at one with GoogleMeTHoD-X is at one with GoogleMeTHoD-X is at one with GoogleMeTHoD-X is at one with GoogleMeTHoD-X is at one with GoogleMeTHoD-X is at one with GoogleMeTHoD-X is at one with GoogleMeTHoD-X is at one with GoogleMeTHoD-X is at one with GoogleMeTHoD-X is at one with Google
Default Evolution - Fact or Fiction?

Debate to your hearts content.
Old September 12th, 2006, 08:12 AM   #2
disciple
Retired Minister
Google Searcher

disciple can use Google's advanced optionsdisciple can use Google's advanced optionsdisciple can use Google's advanced optionsdisciple can use Google's advanced optionsdisciple can use Google's advanced optionsdisciple can use Google's advanced options
Default Re: Evolution - Fact or Fiction?

Quote:
Originally Said by MeTHoD-X
Debate to your hearts content.
Evolution has 'no case to answer, your worship' the defence rests.
Old September 12th, 2006, 08:43 AM   #3
Nameless
Retired Minister
Google Adept

Nameless believes Google might be GodNameless believes Google might be GodNameless believes Google might be GodNameless believes Google might be GodNameless believes Google might be GodNameless believes Google might be GodNameless believes Google might be GodNameless believes Google might be GodNameless believes Google might be GodNameless believes Google might be GodNameless believes Google might be God

Evolution is true. It makes logical sense, on multiple levels. It has plenty of evidence (dating back *gasp* even further than the bible!) to back it up. It has been proved.

Creationism is untrue. It makes no sense, on any levels. It has no evidence. It has not been proved.

So there you go.
Old September 12th, 2006, 08:58 AM   #4
SAVAGE
The Real Red Cardinal
Scion of Google

SAVAGE is at one with GoogleSAVAGE is at one with GoogleSAVAGE is at one with GoogleSAVAGE is at one with GoogleSAVAGE is at one with GoogleSAVAGE is at one with GoogleSAVAGE is at one with GoogleSAVAGE is at one with GoogleSAVAGE is at one with GoogleSAVAGE is at one with GoogleSAVAGE is at one with Google

Quote:
Originally Said by Nameless
Evolution is true. It makes logical sense, on multiple levels. It has plenty of evidence (dating back *gasp* even further than the bible!) to back it up. It has been proved.

Creationism is untrue. It makes no sense, on any levels. It has no evidence. It has not been proved.

So there you go.
What he said.

PLEASE GIVE NEG REPS FOR GOOD POSTS AND POS REPS FOR BAD POSTS
Old September 12th, 2006, 06:01 PM   #5
Fallen Hero
Vexx is a Female?! OMGZ!!
Scion of Google

Wow, like anyone could not see the results. if Fried rice comes here, then we will get a no.

The reason creationism exists and is taught in schools is because fundamentalists like to scream and they know where to and how to scream really loud.
http://www.venganza.org/ <--- spagetti monster.
Dark oceans we cry... God wonders why... but we see ourselves in darkness with our love. Abandoned by space and time, we are still alive, we are not alone. We are one under the banner of the fallen angel!
Old September 12th, 2006, 06:30 PM   #6
MeTHoD-X
Administrator
Google Adept

MeTHoD-X is at one with GoogleMeTHoD-X is at one with GoogleMeTHoD-X is at one with GoogleMeTHoD-X is at one with GoogleMeTHoD-X is at one with GoogleMeTHoD-X is at one with GoogleMeTHoD-X is at one with GoogleMeTHoD-X is at one with GoogleMeTHoD-X is at one with GoogleMeTHoD-X is at one with GoogleMeTHoD-X is at one with Google

Damn. I was hoping some Christians would come and post some of the usual crazy gibberish.
Old September 12th, 2006, 06:31 PM   #7
Fallen Hero
Vexx is a Female?! OMGZ!!
Scion of Google

Quote:
Originally Said by MeTHoD-X
Damn. I was hoping some Christians would come and post some of the usual crazy gibberish.
They only come to the Debate section to fight.
Dark oceans we cry... God wonders why... but we see ourselves in darkness with our love. Abandoned by space and time, we are still alive, we are not alone. We are one under the banner of the fallen angel!
Old October 6th, 2006, 02:01 AM   #8
Aviel
Websurfer

Aviel is not recognised by Google
Default Definitely evolution

Evolution is certain.
Old October 6th, 2006, 02:25 AM   #9
Jillamanda
Google Minister
Google Worshipper

Jillamanda is at one with GoogleJillamanda is at one with GoogleJillamanda is at one with GoogleJillamanda is at one with GoogleJillamanda is at one with GoogleJillamanda is at one with GoogleJillamanda is at one with GoogleJillamanda is at one with GoogleJillamanda is at one with GoogleJillamanda is at one with GoogleJillamanda is at one with Google

That's it then - evolution wins hands down. No contest.
Old October 6th, 2006, 04:45 PM   #10
Carnifex
Retired Minister
Google Worshipper

Carnifex is not recognised by Google

Yeh evolution is at the very least, the HANDS DOWN BEST theory we have so far.

I love when creationists etc say that it is just a theory and that all theories should be taught. I love saying that i concede and that this is true, if we are technically correct with scientific terminology, evolution is a theory. But ID and Creationism dont actually meet the criteria for being a theory, so ultimately we are still left with one thing we can teach.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode