Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > Advanced Search > Religion and Faith
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Religion and Faith All are welcome to the bun fight.

Old July 7th, 2009, 04:06 AM   #1
Nosferatu
Google Searcher

Default Christianity=Simplicity...

Christians do not go to a place when someone yells from a tower to pray, they dont bow to Mecca, perform ablutions in the presence of others, insist upon a theocracy, kill homosexuals, strap dymamite to themselves, want to hurt Jews or anybody else, condone terror, saw peoples heads off.

They do: Worship one God, the Almighty God, the only God, the true God whom has a name that cannot be uttered, love all peoples regardless of their religious background, do not criticize gender, color, race, religious preferrence, and they do mind you...do believe Christ was the only begotten of God who went to a tree to be killed for the good of ALL...It is all so simple...so why do you fellas complcate matters? All the phonies out there who make you distrust Christianity are responsible to themselves and you are responsible to YOU! So stop trying to excuse yourselves fromnormal thinking...reality...and what is important in this mortal life.
Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2009, 08:51 AM   #2
Tsar Phalanxia
Aeolipilic Industrialist

Default Re: Christianity=Simplicity...

Economic Left/Right: -5.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.36
Tsar Phalanxia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2009, 11:06 AM   #3
jon_hill987
Venerable Member
Google Adept

Send a message via MSN to jon_hill987 Send a message via GoogleTalk to jon_hill987

Have you not been keeping up with the history of Christianity? Christianity is as bloody as the best of them.
Old July 7th, 2009, 12:01 PM   #4
Tsar Phalanxia
Aeolipilic Industrialist

Don't feed the troll!
Old July 7th, 2009, 04:46 PM   #5
Nosferatu
Google Searcher

Quote:
Originally Said by Tsar Phalanxia View Post
Don't feed the troll!
Why not? Looks like he swallows too...
Old July 7th, 2009, 04:48 PM   #6
Nosferatu
Google Searcher

Quote:
Originally Said by jon_hill987 View Post
Have you not been keeping up with the history of Christianity? Christianity is as bloody as the best of them.
How so? I need proof. Do not forget to rule out the Roman idea of emperor worship which conceded to papal worship...
Old July 13th, 2009, 09:47 PM   #7
Will.
Hamster-Powered
Googlist

Quote:
Originally Said by Nosferatu View Post
Christians do not go to a place when someone yells from a tower to pray, they dont bow to Mecca, perform ablutions in the presence of others, insist upon a theocracy, kill homosexuals, strap dymamite to themselves, want to hurt Jews or anybody else, condone terror, saw peoples heads off.

They do: Worship one God, the Almighty God, the only God, the true God whom has a name that cannot be uttered, love all peoples regardless of their religious background, do not criticize gender, color, race, religious preferrence, and they do mind you...do believe Christ was the only begotten of God who went to a tree to be killed for the good of ALL...It is all so simple...so why do you fellas complcate matters? All the phonies out there who make you distrust Christianity are responsible to themselves and you are responsible to YOU! So stop trying to excuse yourselves fromnormal thinking...reality...and what is important in this mortal life.
I'm pretty sure more screwed up things WAAAAAAY more vicious and vile acts have been committed in the name of the lord and savior Christ, Jesus.
I'm also damn sure that up until recently that tidbit about homosexuals wasn't the fact. Furthermore your invalid description of their religion is a hoax. There is in fact a strong belief of Warrior's death, but only when War has been invoked, (DYNAMITE SOLD SEPARATELY). The promise of 72 Virgins to a Martyr is a crock created by false "Prophets" and false Hamad's the only validity of the argument is that their religion makes them very easy to manipulate for the right price.

Within all Religion is Corruption.
Because at a point all religion has had its taste of power, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Will. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2009, 11:12 PM   #8
Tsar Phalanxia
Aeolipilic Industrialist

JESUS CHRIST, WILL

DO

NOT

FEED

THE

TROLL

Why is that so hard to understand? And if you insist on feeding Lamb, then at least don't feed him with the zombiefied remains of a necro'd thread!
Old July 20th, 2009, 03:15 PM   #9
03tellis
Searcher

Sorry but its hard not to feed trolls when they are so ignorant. Especially religious ones, and lets face it, it can be fun if youve got nothing useful to do. Might even convert him

"Christians do not go to a place when someone yells from a tower to pray, they dont bow to Mecca, perform ablutions in the presence of others, insist upon a theocracy, kill homosexuals, strap dymamite to themselves, want to hurt Jews or anybody else, condone terror, saw peoples heads off."

Firstly, many modern religious people hate homosexuals , while a number condone terror and work towards, certainly in america, a theocracy. Not long ago Christianity was everything Islam is today (roughly anyway) they executed any nonbelievers as witches, and while there was no dynamite they did give their lives for their country and "god" willingly.

I must also point out again that Jesus never preached "loving everyone" as christians often profess as their strength, he advocated loving your fellow jews.

Christianity is only seemingly better than other religions because it is believed mainly in more developed countries where improving morals have made us realise how wrong such things are. It is independent of religion, though christianity admitedly seems more peaceful in general than many other religions.
03tellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2009, 01:39 PM   #10
Synonymous
Searcher

Fuck the troll in his tighty whities! Christianity simplified: Jewish man decides Judaism is a bit corrupt and decides to shut it down. He tells people how to run their lives to the betterment of their fellow man, for no other reason than it's a good idea. Years later his Political movement is corrupted due to social pressures and turned into a religion.

Imagine Karl Marx telling people to be nicer to each other and years after his death a religion is founded on his principles and legends made up around his birth and death.
Synonymous is offline   Reply With Quote

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode