Church of Google Forum  

Go Back   Church of Google Forum > Community > Googlism Debate
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Googlism Debate Not convinced Google is God? Post your arguments here. Please keep all debate relatively polite. Do no resort to name calling or personal attacks. We're not like every other forum, and we intend to keep things that way.

Old September 27th, 2006, 07:57 PM   #1
gforums
Websurfer

gforums was not pointed out by Google.
Default the greatset...

the greatest peice of garbage was born a while ago, the fact that you people actually believe in this trash. google is just a search engine, it is inanimate, people say that google is all knowing, but google is just a group of other peoples work, compiling of other web lnks, going to other peoples sites. google does not have any original information, it just rips other people off of their ideas. the people dont even get paid for having their site publisized, and would a god stiff a person out of what they deserved? some guy in a college dorm created this religion created this sight, probably to make money, and its working. did you know that the church of google has over 1 million members? he's probably off in his dorm laughing at you, rolling in the money you helped send. did this site ever say non-profit? nooo! its just some big scam, and yall fell for it wallet first. the creator had to finish an essay, whoop-di-do, he could have found the information anywhere, he could have gone to yahoo or msn, ar any of the other numerous sites. do you think that google has been around the longest? its only eight years old. that guy probably just went to google because it was the first one that popped into his head, if he went to yahoo, you all would be slamming google against the backburners as we speak! grab a bible, and get reaquanted with the lord! delete your account or whatever, and go to church!
gforums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 27th, 2006, 08:31 PM   #2
Erasmus
Punter of Puppies
Google Searcher

Erasmus speaks with the voice of Google.Erasmus speaks with the voice of Google.Erasmus speaks with the voice of Google.Erasmus speaks with the voice of Google.Erasmus speaks with the voice of Google.Erasmus speaks with the voice of Google.Erasmus speaks with the voice of Google.Erasmus speaks with the voice of Google.Erasmus speaks with the voice of Google.Erasmus speaks with the voice of Google.Erasmus speaks with the voice of Google.
Send a message via AIM to Erasmus Send a message via MSN to Erasmus Send a message via Yahoo to Erasmus Send a message via Skype? to Erasmus Send a message via GoogleTalk to Erasmus

We have 1,000,000 members now?

I could have sworn that on the main page it said "We have 203 registered users". Oh look, it did.

Profit? Where do you think this profit comes from. Are there any ads on this site? Can't see any. Are there any "DONATE HERE" buttons? Again, doesn't look like it. Where's this profit coming from then?
Erasmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 27th, 2006, 08:34 PM   #3
Carnifex
Retired Minister
Google Worshipper

Carnifex was not pointed out by Google.
Default Re: the greatset...

Quote:
Originally Said by gforums
the greatest peice of garbage was born a while ago, the fact that you people actually believe in this trash. google is just a search engine, it is inanimate, people say that google is all knowing, but google is just a group of other peoples work, compiling of other web lnks, going to other peoples sites. google does not have any original information, it just rips other people off of their ideas. the people dont even get paid for having their site publisized, and would a god stiff a person out of what they deserved? some guy in a college dorm created this religion created this sight, probably to make money, and its working. did you know that the church of google has over 1 million members? he's probably off in his dorm laughing at you, rolling in the money you helped send. did this site ever say non-profit? nooo! its just some big scam, and yall fell for it wallet first. the creator had to finish an essay, whoop-di-do, he could have found the information anywhere, he could have gone to yahoo or msn, ar any of the other numerous sites. do you think that google has been around the longest? its only eight years old. that guy probably just went to google because it was the first one that popped into his head, if he went to yahoo, you all would be slamming google against the backburners as we speak! grab a bible, and get reaquanted with the lord! delete your account or whatever, and go to church!
Lol why grab a bible? Its a terrible terrible book that i find hard to believe any of it. Christianity is just as fallacous as you make are religion out to be.
Old September 27th, 2006, 10:38 PM   #4
Jillamanda
Retired Minister
Google Adept

Jillamanda was not pointed out by Google.

Quote:
the greatest peice of garbage was born a while ago, the fact that you people actually believe in this trash.blah blah blah blah blah.........!

*BIG YAWN*

We've heard it all before, except the bit about the millions of new members and all the money.

Quote:
he's probably off in his dorm laughing at you, rolling in the money you helped send.
I haven't parted with one single cent, and if I do, it'll only be a contribution to the costs of running this site. Why do we need money? We're not going to be building any churches or theme parks or anything. Remember these guys?

Quote:
Up until 1987, televangelist Jim Bakker and his wife Tammy Faye were living in extravagance. The way they told it, prosperity was a gift from God, and He had blessed them with an army of followers and immense personal fortunes. The PTL ministry had a burn rate of $500,000 per day. Everything seemed to be going perfectly. But then Jim was caught fucking anything with a pulse and they could no longer conceal their egregious cash skimming.

Jim got snagged funneling $265,000 in hush money to virginal church secretary Jessica Hahn, in order to cover up their adulterous tryst. Suddenly the Bakkers became pariahs. All of their friends deserted them. Even fellow Assemblies of God minister Jimmy Swaggart took some unnecessary potshots, just for fun and just to be a dick. Swaggart went on CNN and told Larry King that Jim was a "cancer in the body of Christ."
The Bakkers and their empire had blown through $158 million of their ministry's donations. In his self-serving confession I Was Wrong, Jim admitted squandering church money on luxury cars and six mansions. When he got caught, there were 47 separate bank accounts in Jim's name.

After wasting money on every conceivable amenity, they brainstormed some truly frivolous expenditures. $100 in cinnamon buns just to imbue their hotel suite with the smell. A dog house equipped with air-conditioning, which was too noisy for the mutt to sleep in. $60,000 in gold-plated bathroom fixtures.

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/re...ts/jim-bakker/
Old September 28th, 2006, 02:44 AM   #5
MeTHoD-X
Administrator
Google Adept

MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.

Oh my Google... I've been caught! Their on to me. I guess this means no more BMW Z4, mansion OR luxury swimming pool. Oh golly, what will I do now?

Not a cent has been donated to this church, because I don't need any donations. The bandwidth is pretty much the only thing being donated. Unless one of you wants to buy me a beer this weekend and donate $5 into my paypal account. I love my beer.

Cheers!
Old September 28th, 2006, 02:48 AM   #6
Jillamanda
Retired Minister
Google Adept

I'll buy you one, but then that'd mean you'd have to buy me one back.
Old September 28th, 2006, 03:01 AM   #7
MeTHoD-X
Administrator
Google Adept

MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.MeTHoD-X is part of Google.

Quote:
Originally Said by Jillamanda
I'll buy you one, but then that'd mean you'd have to buy me one back.
Deal. And I'll even take a picture of me drinking the beer for all to see.

Then I'll buy you one.
Old September 28th, 2006, 03:04 AM   #8
Jillamanda
Retired Minister
Google Adept

OK, I'll see if I can do the same...
Old September 28th, 2006, 04:13 AM   #9
MeTHoD-X
Administrator
Google Adept

Quote:
Originally Said by Jillamanda
OK, I'll see if I can do the same...
By the way, I love your avatar! Did you create it yourself or did you find it?
Old September 28th, 2006, 04:49 AM   #10
Nameless
Retired Minister
Google Adept

Nameless was not pointed out by Google.

Quote:
did you know that the church of google has over 1 million members?
Wow. A flamer that actually overestimated the site. We could almost take that as a compliment. I would *love* to know how he got that too.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode