enjoyment
enjoyment
enjoyment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 29th, 2009, 10:31 PM   #1
Anti_Googlist
registered member
Websurfer

Default There is a reason WHY I worship God.

There is proof God made the earth. Many athiests proved God was fake, but Christians proved the big bang was fake. Why worship a 10 year old search engine? It's manmade. Here are some anti-Googlism proofs.

» PROOF #1

Google is the closest thing to an Omniscient (all-knowing) entity in existence, which can be scientifically verified. Of course I believe in Google, but I don't want to worship a search engine.

» PROOF #2
Google is everywhere at once (Omnipresent). Yeah, Google is in the Amish world (Amish people are immigrants from Britain who don't believe in technology.)

» PROOF #3
Google answers prayers. xD this is the most stupidest proof I ever heard. Search results are search results, not prayers. Completely different.

» PROOF #4

Google is potentially immortal. Google isn't immortal. If Barack Obama teamed up with other country leaders to shut down the internet, Google would be unaccessable.

» PROOF #5

Google is infinite. There is something called robots.txt where if put on sites, search engines like Google would be unable to list it on them.

» PROOF #6
Google remembers all. Google does remember all, I admit. But it's programmed to do that. It would be even harder to make it forget it after time. On Proof 5, I mentioned robots.txt. If a user has his website listed on Google, he would be allowed to put up a robots.txt file for Google to remove the link. So Google doesn't really remember things forever. Also on "Google Afterlife," that is true, but not a real afterlife because it's up when you're alive. For example, When Billy Mays died, I know he will be mentioned forever, but (not saying it is true) he may be forgotten after thousands or millions of years.

» PROOF #7

Google can "do no evil" (Omnibenevolent).
Yeah, I could easily find a bad link on Google. On Proof 3, you guys say Google answers "prayers". That doesn't mean they are good "prayers" ("prayers", not prayers).

» PROOF #8

According to Google trends, the term "Google" is searched for more than the terms "God", "Jesus", "Allah", "Buddha", "Christianity", "Islam", "Buddhism" and "Judaism" combined.

Yeah, according to Google's trends. On Yahoo (yeah, Yahoo, I broke your commandments), Yahoo has 5 million, Google has 2 million, God has around 10 million, and so forth. And:

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

» PROOF #9

Evidence of Google's existence is abundant.Of course there is evidence for Google because we know it exists, but:
  1. Google doesn't explain Creation
  2. Google may be awesome and rich, but that doesn't make things God.
  3. Google doesn't even want you to worship them!!!!!!!!!
I'll spend hours, even days to answer questions or arguments!
Anti_Googlist is offline   Reply With Quote

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Switch to Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Threaded Mode